SHAYARI : The Soul of MisHaan's Love Story❤ (Banner&Video links added)

swaasp thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

~$~SHAYARI~$~

Mishti and Ruhaan.....our dream couple😍😍😍 their journey started with a click..... A click of his camera. He saw a beautiful girl, who stirred an unknown emotion inside him, an emotion he'd never experienced before.....he didn't know what possessed him to do what he did next....his legs just kept moving on their own accord and before he knew it, he was pulling the pin that was holding the long mane of her hair caged....he didn't know why he did that....he just wanted to see how her hair would look floating around her....and hence he pulled the pin out, she turned and he stopped breathing...yes, he stopped breathing and in that moment he fell for her. Completely and irrevocably.... He didn't realize it yet, but that was the moment his heart stop belonging to him.

She insulted him time and again, he took it....sometimes gave it back to her....but never stopped loving her, if anything his love kept growing deeper and deeper....she was becoming necessary to live, to breath... Those few stolen glances here and there were becoming his mileage.... He started craving just for a glimpse of her....he hated it that he couldn't be close to her, be able to hold her.....sometimes he hated those few glances too, it was like he was famished for an eternity and those glances were like a bite of food....just a bite....that awakened his appetite dangerously, bit he couldn't waive them either..... He had to take what little was being given to him....and like a greedy begged he took that bite gladly.

Then one day she apologized to him.....said sorry for all the insults she had thrown at him. He was shocked.... Didn't know what to say....but his mind was forming the words already, or was it his heart?

Bikhar apne kiye pe....ki zindagi bhar ke haseen pal de gai tum, keh diya galti ho gai tumse aur anjaane me ek khubsoorat ehsaas de gai tum..

That was the day the silsila of his shayari for her started.....a minute before he didn't know what to say and then she'd do something, hell, even if she threw him a glance; his heart would skip a beat and the words would start coming from him....without his knowledge, without any efforts from his part.....so now the shayaris too have become an inseparable part of his life......just like her...

- Vartika026

love you guys for helping me in making this thread so beautiful 😘😘😘😘🤗

Note : I have added Google Drive links also, there you can watch the videos in better quality 😊

Love You  All 😘😘😘

Edited by swaasp - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swaasp thumbnail

Here I'm presenting you.... 

Awesome shayaris of our very own Ruhaan 💖💖💖

Shayari ~1~

Bikhar apne kiye pe 

By feeling sorry for what you did

Ki zindagi bhar ki haseen pal de gayi tum

You gave me beautiful moments for lifelong 

Keh diya galti hogayi tumse 

You said you made a mistake

Par anjaane me khoobsurat ehsaas de gayi tum

But unknowingly you gave me beautiful feelings

Tufaan si ladti ho mujhse 

You fight with me like a tornado

Phir bhi kyun kareeb aarahi ho tum 

Even then why are you coming closer to me

Khud ko savaal karte paya hai 

I have found myself questioning

Ki kadam kyun le chalte hai tumhari ore 

Why I'm getting pulled towards you

Google Drive link - 

https://twitter.com/Swaa_s_p/status/1134815186643181569

swaasp thumbnail

Shayari ~2~

Bas itni si khvahish hai

That's all I wish/want

Paas hote huve bhi paas nahi

we are so close still are not close

Tumhe sambhaalne ki chaah hai 

I want to take care of you   

Par ye haq tumne mujhe diya nahi

But you have not given that right to me     

Google Drive Link - 

https://twitter.com/Swaa_s_p/status/1134811747250872320

Kahaani Shayari ki :

It is Mishti's birthday, her family threw her a surprise birthday party and are trying to make it special for her. All she wanted is to celebrate with her family and she is happy. Suddenly, things went haywire and she was blinded by rage as she saw her sissy's modesty being compromised. She is already grinding an axe against Ruhaan because she is confused about what is happening to her, why her head is not taking control over her heart and she found him to be an outlet for her rage. Her intuition is telling her that her "perfect" life is going to be turned upside down because of his presence and she found that "one reason" to erupt on him, whether right or wrong, real or perceived, she has THE  reason to hurt him, to humiliate him, to get him out of her head. She even refused to believe that is the Veer guy who invited those sleazebagssmiley7 Because, how can she give up her "reason" to hurt the guy who is creating ripples in her life which she doesn't understand? But, her own reason woke up, she is about to reconcile and then notes Ansh guy and his smoking session. She "knew" Ruhaan is up to no goodsmiley19. She found her " reason" to get him out of her mind from the pedestal, yet again,  and she is definitely not giving that up. And we know the hoopla that happened after that. 

Ruhaan, the man cannot see his beloved distressed, even if that means taking in her humiliation, her anger,  unjustly directed towards him. Even if that pain is because of the Veer guy's departure. For one, he is the only one thinking about her, her birthday should not be the day for her to be in this turmoilsmiley27. He agonizes about her and her pain. Like I have said before, he lives her agony with and for her, if that makes sensesmiley29. He is the only one who sees through her, there is something else bothering her, not what she is revealing. He wishes to be there for her, silent, but take her pain away, console her, and just be there for her. He is sad he doesn't have that position in her life. In the process, he forgets about himself, she becomes his world. When she walks in a daze towards him, the first thing he notices is the condition she is in, gives her a moment to compose herself, offers comfort, accepts her apology and wants to know what is the driving force behind her behavior towards himsmiley27smiley19Please know, nobody did this to her, asked her the why, nor did they pay attention to the ultimate motive of her bad behavior, to protect her siblingssmiley7She comes to her senses that what she had done is incredibly wrong towards Ruhaan, and Mishti's conscience doesn't justify her actions anymore, doesn't matter, whether he is disturbing her peace of mind about her illusion of perfect life or not. HER CONSCIENCE IS NO LONGER EXCUSING HER SLANDERsmiley19against Ruhaan. This is a huge burden which weighs heavily on her heartsmiley19smiley28. Apart from that, the whole family is outraged at her and left her to her means to deal and repent about her " bad behavior" towards Ruhaan and disobeying Veer guy. Veer guy leaves her in the parking lot, running and begging after the car asking for forgiveness for "disobeying". You can see her own moral code weighing her down as she slumps onto that couch, no one to turn to, no one to concede what is going on in her head, no one to share her profound sadness at what she had just done, no one to comfort hersmiley19Kaun kehta hain uski family hain uske saath? They totally ignored her reasons for doing what she did- her strict sense of responsibility towards her siblings, her sense of protection, her mama bear mentality towards her siblingssmiley19She is not a parent, she herself is a young woman trying to find her place in the world, but assumed the role of a parent. So who does she turn to? To the unthinkablesmiley27smiley19The very man whom she had been seeing as a disturbance for her peace of mind, a ripple in her steady, serene lake. If nothing else, she goes to apologize but also decides to unburden herself which he understands without her even opening her mouth.smiley27smiley31smiley19

- mili9

swaasp thumbnail

Shayari ~3~

Khuda gava hai 

God is the witness 

Fanaa hogaya tha... usi vaqt jab pehli baar tumhe dekha tha 

I was smitten, the moment I have first seen you

Zindagi behatareen hogayi, Jab tumne apne hoton se chhua tha  

Life has become better when your lips touched me

Ranjheese bhadne lagi jab katara katara tum aur paas aayi 

Grievances kept on increasing when you've come close step by step

Chalta gaya kisson ka ye khaafila... aur rang gayi tum mere rang me na chaahte huve bhi 

The Story continued and  before we knew it we were deeply in love

Vo bekasoor sa lamha jab tumhe us halat me dekha 

The innocent moment when I saw you in that state

Fitoor ban gayi tum meri jab gale tumne lagaya

You become my passion as you held me close

Har zazbaat mehsoos kiya hai tumhare saath

I have felt every emotion with you

Jab gile sikhve sab hogaye door aur reh gaye sirf mohabbat ke ehsaas

Now, all grudges have ceased to exist and all that prevails is true love

Google Drive Link - 

https://twitter.com/Swaa_s_p/status/1134812948222709762

swaasp thumbnail

Shayari ~4~

Ye tumhara fikr hi hai jo faasle mita raha hai humare darmiyaan

It's your concern that is erasing the distance between us

Jab se vaakif huvi ho mere akelepan se 

From the time you realized I’m lonely

Door rehkar bhi saath rahi ho nibha

You are with me even while away. 

Faasle tha chahe sirf das kadmon ka beech humare

There was only ten steps of distance between us

Par tum yahi thi mere paas dene mujhe sahare

But, you were right here to support me

Ye unkahi si dor kya hai humare beech 

What’s this untold bond between us?

Jo keech raha hai hume ek dusre ke ore 

Which is pulling us towards each other    

Tumhare paas aate hi dhadkane pakad rahi hai jor

My heart beats faster as soon as you come closer to me

Google Drive Link - 

https://twitter.com/Swaa_s_p/status/1134819617971425290

swaasp thumbnail

Shayari ~5~

Ye dard ka ehsaas kaise kam kardu

How do I make you feel better

Jo takleef tumhe hai use apna kaise banalu 

How can I possibly make your pain mine?

Nahi dekhi jati tumhari ye bechaini 

I can’t see you in distress

Man karta hai door kardu tumhari saari pareshani

I wish I could free you from all your troubles

Google Drive Link -

https://twitter.com/Swaa_s_p/status/1134823124371791872

Kahaani Shayari Ki :

Ruhaan had always cared for Mishti's emotional pain, he tries his best to relieve her of that or face it himself if he can help it , ahead of her. Case in question, he tries to break their news to the Veer guy himself, so he can take the wrath instead of Mishtismiley19I can' t even count the number of times he was just there for her emotionally. Coming to the physical pain, we need to talk about 3 instances. 

1. The above incident where she twists her ankle and lands on the floor. After their quick back and forth and monkeying around, the whole scene here turns into a tender, heart-touching one. Ruhaan, with his heart literally in his throat asking her if it hurts a lotsmiley22. He doesn't want anything, literally ANY PAIN to ever befall her, even if it is a scratch that is a big deal for him. He wonders how he can suffer the physical pain on her behalf. During all the times, he was with her as she suffers through her pain, he DID something or the other to help her bear with the painsmiley27. Here, as he tries to snap that ankle back  she lashes out at him and hurts his shoulder and forgets about her own painsmiley4

2. Jungle episodes- the way he holds her as she bears with the pain of her shoulder as he tries to probe the wound or use some  liquid on that. He simply holds her close, as she goes through waves of pain, silent, understanding, yet firm. He lets her use him as a prop as she goes through her agony.  Again, very natural, I see this unfold in front of me in my everyday life. I am not an obstetrician, but has anybody witnessed this in labor rooms? The guys standing with their partners as they go through their labor together, for HOURSsmiley31 and they don't even get any creditsmiley22? Anyway, not to digress, can we not say that he suffered her pain with her???smiley31

3. More recent kidnapping episodes. He can't see her in that condition, tries to console her but he himself breaks down as he tries to comfort hersmiley31. God, that was touching smiley19

In short, Ruhaan can't see Mishti in pain in a literal sense or from an emotional sense.  He will be there for her always to take that pain away. Beautiful,  writerssmiley20 for giving us this. To show that there is somebody in this girl's life who cares for not just her happiness but also for her to remain pain free in all aspectssmiley27

- mili9

swaasp thumbnail

Shayari ~6~

Mita dunga har vo baat vo pal agar dil mita paaya tho

I’ll erase all those special moments if my heart permits

Google Drive Link - 

https://twitter.com/Swaa_s_p/status/1134823325639749633

Shayari ~7~

Ruhaan : 

Janta hun ki tum mere saath nahi ho 

I know that you aren’t here with me

Lekin ye bhi janata hun ki tum mere paas ho 

But I know that you are close to me

Bas takleef is baat ki hai ki paas rehkar bhi kabhi saath na ho pavogi

The only dilemma is that despite of being close to my heart, you’ll never be mine

Mishti :

Na jaane kyun aaj kal khud se darne lagi hun

I don’t know why, but I’m scared of myself

Khud ki kiye gaye pheslon par sawal utha rahi hun

I have been doubting my own decisions

Google Drive Link - 

https://twitter.com/Swaa_s_p/status/1134825673065766914

swaasp thumbnail

Shayari ~8~

Vaqt itna bereham kyun hai hum par

Why is the time so harsh on us

Ki hum mile us se pehle hi tumne aitbaar kiya kisi aur par

You were involved with someone else before even we could meet

Tumhare bina ek pal jeena gavara nahi mujhe

I don’t want to live without you even for a moment

Ye doori ye faasle kyun hai tujhse

Why are you so far and distant?

Bechaini bhadne lagti hai jab door tum chali jate ho 

I feel so restless when you away from me

Chain tab bhi kyun nahi jab paas tum hoti ho

I am restless even when you are near me

Kyun tumhe dekhte hi mere jazbaaton par mera bas nahi chalta

Why do I lose control of my emotions when I see you?

Ye toofaan jo mere man me hai kab samhlega 

There’s a storm in my heart . When will it pass?

Door rehna tumse ye mujhe manjoor nahi 

I cannot stay far from you

Khuda karta kaash tumse mulaakaat huvi na hoti

I wish we had never met

Google drive Link - 

https://twitter.com/Swaa_s_p/status/1134835819125006343

Kahaani Shayari ki :

I was in Pune.....miles away from her, but my heart was still in her captivity, it will always be. It had stop belonging to me the moment I laid eyes on her....the moment that I'd captured in my camera. Delete them, she'd said....if only I could..! I wish I could erase those moments as easily as she'd said....she sliced my heart with those two words; 'delete them' if only I could..!!

I'd convinced myself long ago that we cannot become one......ever! But then I saw her in my room.....holding my shirt.....caressing it? I asked what she was doing there, she made a silly excuse about looking for screw driver..... Ha! Only a fool would believe that! But her eyes told a complete different story.....for the first time I saw longing in them, yearning..... I was so familiar with these feelings..... For a minute I thought light was playing some tricks with me, for I'd never seen anything in her eyes except cold indifference.... But no, there was no mistaking it this time, her eyes were belying her excuse....my heart started pounding in my chest; what if.....what if she felt the same? What if she......loved me too? I urged her to tell me....maybe she would've done that had daadi not called her, well, great timing daadi...!! She practically pushed me to get away, and ran.....ran as if she was running not from me.....but herself.

I called Veer, his mom had asked me to bring some kind of jewelry that I'd forgotten... He didn't receive, then called me himself.....a video call.....I started to ask him but then I saw her....dressed in red, the colour I always wanted to see her in, God granted me my wish, not to please me but to torment me! Seeing her with him was a torture for me....WHY, why was it happening to me? What have I ever done to deserve this? 

She looked tortured too, I couldn't stand it anymore, I cut the phone and my heart started speaking the words.....again...!!

Waqt itna berahem kyu hai humper....

Hum mile, usse pahle hi aitbaar kiya 

Tumne kisi aur per.....!!!!

- Vartika

swaasp thumbnail

Shayari ~9~

Ek pal ko sirf tum aur main the

Baki duniya se ghumshuda hogaye the

Ye khwab itna haseen kyun hai