Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swaasp thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

Love to you, too 💓💓💓SWATI ( No H) 😉

Will love to see all the upcoming videos, my dear..

yes dear I will definitely post remaining videos 

you guys are so encouraging I tell you  🤗

I'm on cloud nine

NazneenA thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: swaasp

yes dear I will definitely post remaining videos 

you guys are so encouraging I tell you  🤗

I'm on cloud nine

Kisi ko likhne ko bhi bolna hai....😁

swaasp thumbnail

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

Kisi ko likhne ko bhi bolna hai....😁

haan agar tum kuch shayaris ka WU de sakte hai tho dona arfa in both hindi and english

NazneenA thumbnail

haan agar tum kuch shayaris ka WU de sakte hai tho dona arfa in both hindi and english

Haan dungi time milte hi...

NazneenA thumbnail

Mujhe laga tum so gayi hogi

mili9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

This one is very close to my heart, Swati🤗. Thank you for letting me write about it. This is also a moment of epiphany for me about this show😃 Till the birthday episodes, my interest was not there, I was watching if I had time, didn't if I didn't. I was not going to give up my 20 min of time for the show if I didn't have time. But, it is this day that my Chotu Mishti ❤️and badi Mishti blended together and became one person🤗 and the rest as they say is history😃With that out of the way, here we go: 

It is Mishti's birthday, her family threw her a surprise birthday party and are trying to make it special for her. All she wanted is to celebrate with her family and she is happy. Suddenly, things went haywire and she was blinded by rage as she saw her sissy's modesty being compromised. She is already grinding an axe against Ruhaan because she is confused about what is happening to her, why her head is not taking control over her heart and she found him to be an outlet for her rage. Her intuition is telling her that her "perfect" life is going to be turned upside down because of his presence and she found that "one reason" to erupt on him, whether right or wrong, real or perceived, she has THE  reason to hurt him, to humiliate him, to get him out of her head. She even refused to believe that is the Veer guy who invited those sleazebags😡 Because, how can she give up her "reason" to hurt the guy who is creating ripples in her life which she doesn't understand? But, her own reason woke up, she is about to reconcile and then notes Ansh guy and his smoking session. She "knew" Ruhaan is up to no good😭. She found her " reason" to get him out of her mind from the pedestal, yet again,  and she is definitely not giving that up. And we know the hoopla that happened after that. 

She comes to her senses that what she had done is incredibly wrong towards Ruhaan, and Mishti's conscience doesn't justify her actions anymore, doesn't matter, whether he is disturbing her peace of mind about her illusion of perfect life or not. HER CONSCIENCE IS NO LONGER EXCUSING HER SLANDER😭against Ruhaan. This is a huge burden which weighs heavily on her heart😭💔. Apart from that, the whole family is outraged at her and left her to her means to deal and repent about her " bad behavior" towards Ruhaan and disobeying Veer guy. Veer guy leaves her in the parking lot, running and begging after the car asking for forgiveness for "disobeying". You can see her own moral code weighing her down as she slumps onto that couch, no one to turn to, no one to concede what is going on in her head, no one to share her profound sadness at what she had just done, no one to comfort her😭Kaun kehta hain uski family hain uske saath? They totally ignored her reasons for doing what she did- her strict sense of responsibility towards her siblings, her sense of protection, her mama bear mentality towards her siblings😭She is not a parent, she herself is a young woman trying to find her place in the world, but assumed the role of a parent. So who does she turn to? To the unthinkable❤️😭The very man whom she had been seeing as a disturbance for her peace of mind, a ripple in her steady, serene lake. If nothing else, she goes to apologize but also decides to unburden herself which he understands without her even opening her mouth.❤️🤗😭

Ruhaan, the man cannot see his beloved distressed, even if that means taking in her humiliation, her anger,  unjustly directed towards him. Even if that pain is because of the Veer guy's departure. For one, he is the only one thinking about her, her birthday should not be the day for her to be in this turmoil❤️. He agonizes about her and her pain. Like I have said before, he lives her agony with and for her, if that makes sense. He is the only one who sees through her, there is something else bothering her, not what she is revealing. He wishes to be there for her, silent, but take her pain away, console her, and just be there for her. He is sad he doesn't have that position in her life. In the process, he forgets about himself, she becomes his world. When she walks in a daze towards him, the first thing he notices is the condition she is in, gives her a moment to compose herself, offers comfort, accepts her apology and wants to know what is the driving force behind her behavior towards him❤️😭Please know, nobody did this to her, asked her the why, nor did they pay attention to the ultimate motive of her bad behavior, to protect her siblings😡

That was the moment, I fell in love with them as a couple. Till then, I judged both of them very harshly, which I am not going to say now, as it is all moot. This is the moment, when badi Mishti became my chotu Mishti, singled out by everybody, including her mother when she was collectively blamed as being badtameez, without anybody paying attention to what is going on in that child's mind. Only her popsie gave her the unconditional love and understanding for her, didn't judge her, looked at her as a child, incredibly disturbed and scorned with abandonment.😭All the family is attentive of the other child, sympathized with her for being the victim😳, ignoring the fact that there are in fact two victims in that equation😭She turned to her popsie, Ishaan❤️😭Cruel writers, why did they take away her father from her? That was the day, I saw popsie's care and affection towards Mishti in Ruhaan's love for Mishti, unconditional, complete and resolute❤️🤗

OK, girls, bahut hogayi😃. I don't want to drive away anybody from this beautiful compilation thread. Just had to get that out of my chest, that # 2 has a piece of my heart after chotu Mishti, popsie together🤗Have a great rest of the weekend!

Swati, you have permission to do whatever you want to do with this write up❤️

Edited by mili9 - 4 years ago
Vartika026 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

okay 😆I will accept your thank you this time and remember this is the last time and you have to accept my thanks too 

your words means a lot to me vartuu👎🏼

love you so much vartuu🤗 I'm happy you liked it dear 😘😘😘

but deleted some videos I will post those videos some other day okay

Liked it?  I loved is beyond anything💜💜💜💜💜😍😍😍😍 wow.....just wow....all his shayries are amazing yaar.....it's so difficult to choose favorite from them cause I love them all.... But my most favorite are....

Ae khuda ye kya baksh diya is bande ko...😍😍

Waqt itna berahem kyu hai humpe...😩😩😩

Bikhar apne kiye pe, k zindagi bhar k hasin 😍

Bin zindagi mai kya aur bin mere tum kya💜💜😘😘😘😘😘 

All are close to my heart....but these are love for me💜💜💜😘😘😘😘 you dunno how precious your post is for me....you gave me the most amazing pre birthday present Swatu💜💜💜 love u to the moon n back💜💜💜😘😘😘😘😘

NazneenA thumbnail

Originally posted by: mili9

This one is very close to my heart, Swati🤗. Thank you for letting me write about it. This is also a moment of epiphany for me about this show😃 Till the birthday episodes, my interest was not there, I was watching if I had time, didn't if I didn't. I was not going to give up my 20 min of time for the show if I didn't have time. But, it is this day that my Chotu Mishti ❤️and badi Mishti blended together and became one person🤗 and the rest as they say is history😃With that out of the way, here we go: 

It is Mishti's birthday, her family threw her a surprise birthday party and are trying to make it special for her. All she wanted is to celebrate with her family and she is happy. Suddenly, things went haywire and she was blinded by rage as she saw her sissy's modesty being compromised. She is already grinding an axe against Ruhaan because she is confused about what is happening to her, why her head is not taking control over her heart and she found him to be an outlet for her rage. Her intuition is telling her that her "perfect" life is going to be turned upside down because of his presence and she found that "one reason" to erupt on him, whether right or wrong, real or perceived, she has THE  reason to hurt him, to humiliate him, to get him out of her head. She even refused to believe that is the Veer guy who invited those sleazebags😡 Because, how can she give up her "reason" to hurt the guy who is creating ripples in her life which she doesn't understand? But, her own reason woke up, she is about to reconcile and then notes Ansh guy and his smoking session. She "knew" Ruhaan is up to no good😭. She found her " reason" to get him out of her mind from the pedestal, yet again,  and she is definitely not giving that up. And we know the hoopla that happened after that. 

She comes to her senses that what she had done is incredibly wrong towards Ruhaan, and Mishti's conscience doesn't justify her actions anymore, doesn't matter, whether he is disturbing her peace of mind about her illusion of perfect life or not. HER CONSCIENCE IS NO LONGER EXCUSING HER SLANDER😭against Ruhaan. This is a huge burden which weighs heavily on her heart😭💔. Apart from that, the whole family is outraged at her and left her to her means to deal and repent about her " bad behavior" towards Ruhaan and disobeying Veer guy. Veer guy leaves her in the parking lot, running and begging after the car asking for forgiveness for "disobeying". You can see her own moral code weighing her down as she slumps onto that couch, no one to turn to, no one to concede what is going on in her head, no one to share her profound sadness at what she had just done, no one to comfort her😭Kaun kehta hain uski family hain uske saath? They totally ignored her reasons for doing what she did- her strict sense of responsibility towards her siblings, her sense of protection, her mama bear mentality towards her siblings😭She is not a parent, she herself is a young woman trying to find her place in the world, but assumed the role of a parent. So who does she turn to? To the unthinkable❤️😭The very man whom she had been seeing as a disturbance for her peace of mind, a ripple in her steady, serene lake. If nothing else, she goes to apologize but also decides to unburden herself which he understands without her even opening her mouth.❤️🤗😭

Ruhaan, the man cannot see his beloved distressed, even if that means taking in her humiliation, her anger,  unjustly directed towards him. Even if that pain is because of the Veer guy's departure. For one, he is the only one thinking about her, her birthday should not be the day for her to be in this turmoil❤️. He agonizes about her and her pain. Like I have said before, he lives her agony with and for her, if that makes sense. He is the only one who sees through her, there is something else bothering her, not what she is revealing. He wishes to be there for her, silent, but take her pain away, console her, and just be there for her. He is sad he doesn't have that position in her life. In the process, he forgets about himself, she becomes his world. When she walks in a daze towards him, the first thing he notices is the condition she is in, gives her a moment to compose herself, offers comfort, accepts her apology and wants to know what is the driving force behind her behavior towards him❤️😭Please know, nobody did this to her, asked her the why, nor did they pay attention to the ultimate motive of her bad behavior, to protect her siblings😡

That was the moment, I fell in love with them as a couple. Till then, I judged both of them very harshly, which I am not going to say now, as it is all moot. This is the moment, when badi Mishti became my chotu Mishti, singled out by everybody, including her mother when she was collectively blamed as being badtameez, without anybody paying attention to what is going on in that child's mind. Only her popsie gave her the unconditional love and understanding for her, didn't judge her, looked at her as a child, incredibly disturbed and scorned with abandonment.😭All the family is attentive of the other child, sympathized with her for being the victim😳, ignoring the fact that there are in fact two victims in that equation😭She turned to her popsie, Ishaan❤️😭Cruel writers, why did they take away her father from her? That was the day, I saw popsie's care and affection towards Mishti in Ruhaan's love for Mishti, unconditional, complete and resolute❤️🤗

OK, girls, bahut hogayi😃. I don't want to drive away anybody from this beautiful compilation thread. Just had to get that out of my chest, that # 2 has a piece of my heart after chotu Mishti, popsie together🤗Have a great rest of the weekend!

You say it so beautifully Mili. Ruhaan's love for her is so out of the world. He took, whatever was thrown at him. He didn't deserve her wrath any time. He didn't deserve her rudeness. But, he took it all. His love is of that Kind. I am totally in love with Ruhaan's character I tell you. I love how he potrays it effortlessly..💓💓

swaasp thumbnail

Originally posted by: mili9

wow just wow👏👏 I'm speechless mili

you are amazing my dear

it's so beautiful

this thread become more beautiful and special because of your write up

thank you so much for this dear

thanks for giving me the permission 🤗

I will add this write up below the #2 shyari video dear it will become more meaningful and everyone will get to know the depth of this shayari of ruhaan's

and plz if you can/want write on some more shayaris dear

love you 😘😘😘😘😘🤗

ILoveNature thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Thank you so much daring for the lovely post. Ruhaan sharyari is so close to my heart and you make separated post of it. Yese tho maine yeh bet par lagyi thi but dar rahi thi kahi har gyi tho yeh thread nahi mile wala but you are such a sweetheart ❤️ love you my friend 🤗