Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Video links added for all the shayaris please let me know if I missed any 😊

Growmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: swaasp

Video links added for all the shayaris please let me know if I missed any 😊

Hi swati ,whether this thread can be pinned to the main forum if possible means do it as it will be easy for everyone to view this amazing thread (which contain most of the amazing Mishaan memories) while visiting this forum.

And one more doubt, ls newbie is allowed to post only 11 post per day because I am not allowed to post more than 11 post yesterday so asking. 

swaasp thumbnail

Originally posted by: Growmoon

Hi swati ,whether this thread can be pinned to the main forum if possible means do it as it will be easy for everyone to view this amazing thread (which contain most of the amazing Mishaan memories) while visiting this forum.

And one more doubt, ls newbie is allowed to post only 11 post per day because I am not allowed to post more than 11 post yesterday so asking. 

@bold yes dear there is rule that newbie can post only 11 posts per day

and I don't know dear if I can pin this thread or not😔 but I will ask someone about this 😃 

and lots of love vasanti❤️🤗  I'm glad you liked it😃

Angelicdiya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Am missing Ruhaan's sayari for Mishti😭

mili9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Swati, girls ! I hope all of you are doing well and getting through Ruhaan, Mishti withdrawl successfully😃

I am miffed that this forum is going to go away. We can't even reminisce when this goes away. But, Swati, just hoping that you are keeping this thread safely somewhere🤗. If you will have it posted somewhere, would you mind sending me a link? This is such a beautiful compilation you painstakingly constructed😭. It is a shame if we can't access it when you feel melancholic😭Thanks in advance, my friend❤️

swaasp thumbnail

Originally posted by: mili9

Swati, girls ! I hope all of you are doing well and getting through Ruhaan, Mishti withdrawl successfully😃

I am miffed that this forum is going to go away. We can't even reminisce when this goes away. But, Swati, just hoping that you are keeping this thread safely somewhere🤗. If you will have it posted somewhere, would you mind sending me a link? This is such a beautiful compilation you painstakingly constructed😭. It is a shame if we can't access it when you feel melancholic😭Thanks in advance, my friend❤️

hi mili

yeah we are good but missing MisHaan😭 and hoping to see TejNal together again in a show😊

and about this thread, I pmed metis about shifting the thread but she told me that this thread can't be moved to any other forum so I think it will be locked along with this forum . We can't comment in this thread but we can read it na

I didn't posted it anywhere else, I might post it on wattpad if I do that I will inform you through pm dear😊

🤗

Edited by swaasp - 4 years ago