Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MoonOrchid thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I think she's one of those beauties that looks fine with age.
She has that innate grace and beauty that shines through. I adore Madhuri (I think it's obvious, lol).
Discovery thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yes she def has aged well.She's so fit and still very pretty.Anyways m biased towards her..for me she'll always be the most beautiful women.
MargaritaLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MoonOrchid

I think she's one of those beauties that looks fine with age.

She has that innate grace and beauty that shines through. I adore Madhuri (I think it's obvious, lol).

Absolutely. MD is one of those yesteryear divas whose still relevant, popular & enjoys a humognous fan following on SM. Her personal life has been almost less controversial & she's made her work speak for her mostly. Ppl still rave about her be it her costars, younger actors and fans coz she's carried herself gracefully over the years. Doesn't give nonsensical or what the f**k statements. Plus married Dr.Nene whose highly educated, & is equally good looking. Her personal life & professional life both are going good touchwood.

TM I agree with you MD looks really good for her age plus her style quotient has upped up. Look at her insta she looks fab. She and her husband compliment each other really well too.😳