Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ratukrus thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: alphabase

This pillowy look may have coincided with hormonal (menopause related?) changes. Now she looks much more natural and healthier. People here talk about Juhi. She looks pretty good, too, but no way as good and as energetic as Madhuri. I doubt she would be able to pull off the dance routines Madhuri has been giving for the past few years.

I love Juhi but did you watch her on big screen in Ek Ladki Ko... She looked way older than she actually is and like someone pointed out on big screen her botched up nose job is even more evident.
bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I agree... Madhuri is one of the actresses who has aged well.
I agree with Juhi's part too. Except for her botched up nose job, she looks fine for her age too,

Another actress that I feel have aged well is Raveena, followed by Karishma.

It is not like these actresses haven't had botox done, fillers injected or gone under the knife...But even if they have done these, they knew what they wanted and where to stop.
Edited by bashful_moon - 5 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail
Maintaining beauty is not about age at all 😃
Enycedoll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Compare Madhuris pics from when she had recently come back from the US to join the industry to the Madhuri she became 4 years later. huge difference. She's got a great doctor.
She likely had an S face lift and shes taking it easy on the botox. Good move, IMO.

The comparisons with Juhi are rather unfair because Juhi does not look like shes had any surgical procedures done and has allowed herself to age naturally.

Image result for madhuri dixit surgery
Edited by Enycedoll - 5 years ago
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
sab cosmetics ki maya hai.
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
She doesn't have the charm anymore though.
Enycedoll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: alphabase

Wrong. The picture on the left was taken in 2002, when MD was pregnant.

As to aging naturally, no one is allowed to do that in showbusiness, and le'ts not delude ourselves that Juhi is an exception.

Bottomline: MD looks youthful not just on account of whatever she did or did not do to her face. The woman is incredibly fit and clearly takes good care of herself - no alcohol bloating, no extra fat, no resting bitch face. Major goals. 👏

😆 that further proves my point that she's had a lot of GOOD work done. Sagging Jowls don't suddenly get a lift after giving birth, sorry to disappoint you.

I'm not objecting to anyone getting work done, but lets call it what it is: surgical enhancements and that is what gives her the 'youthful' appearance along with her maintaining her overall physical health. I'm confidently able to say Madhuri has had work done.

Juhi may have also gotten work done, but its not immediately apparent like it is with Madhuri.
purplesnow thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Imo,
Ash and shilpa aged the best.
woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
just show her in super dancer and she definitely looks 45+
chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
In this day and age, when even common people resort to cosmetic procedures to look good (even if they're from mainly affluent families), these actresses are in showbiz. I for one certainly am no fan of plastic surgeries, especially which change features. But these actress like Karishma, Madhuri, Juhi even if they have resorted to cosmetic procedures and make up, they were sensible enough to know where to stop, how not to go overboard. That's fair enough, as long as they remember to stop somewhere and resort to these only to maintain; without risking their health.
Had it been a case of too much cosmetic procedures, that would have been a strict no-no. But Madhuri manages to look natural. And also takes care of her health. Its not like no actress from film industry resorts to these techniques.. But the point is, Madhuri managed to age well and look well of all.