Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Avyakta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

Branka is here and filling the pages with so much love and beauty, as only you can!πŸ€—I am happy you are planning to do things in the garden, go for walk with Bino (long overdue) and had a wonderful day out with your daughter by the riverside, like before!πŸ˜ƒ. it is very important to do things that make you happy and to feed the soul!

Missing our Madi, my morning Sun, hope all well in her world!πŸ€—

Avi, love your quotes and images, especially the prayer one, so cute! Does Abhi understand when you perform prayers, or fold his hands, or is he more interested in touching and feeling everything?πŸ˜ƒ

Have a great weekend everyone!

Image result for princess sassy pants
Princess Sassy Pants & Co.
What makes your heart sing? | Princess Sassy Pants & Co. on WordPress.com

Lovely quotes with wise words Maa . have a nice day. πŸ€—
Image result for morning wishes images
Edited by Avyakta - 5 years ago
nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Hello friends 😊

nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Avyakta

Very happy to see Branka , Vimaa, Nado and Padmaja in the CC .❀️

Padmaja, it seems that the river is big, memories of Seetha touched our hearts watching those serene surroundings. πŸ€—
All is fine with us so far. Hope the weather will improve further. But expecting thunderstorms at the weekend.
Madhu and kids are fine.
Image result for prayer quotes
Related image

Hello Avy πŸ€—

Winter continues at your place. I hope everything will be OK. Our boy is growing and now he is a great explorer of the world surrounding him. πŸ˜ƒ

I miss Maddy. It's good to know that she and the children are good. Thanks Avy ❀️

Rezultat slika za little boy gif
nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha.Love

Hello Nado, my dear friend πŸ€—

I am so happy to be back, missed you and all of girls so much ❀️

As for the flu, we all had it, but not that bad one...Thanks God...Hope that you and your family are fine, and that you are enjoying in this beautiful weather...😊

Hello dear ❀️

We've skipped the flu this year. I hope so, and it will stay. πŸ˜ƒ I'm glad you enjoy the beautiful weather. Spring has come. πŸ˜ƒ
I do not know when you are returning to Zagreb. I hope you will somehow manage to contact us when you arrive in Zagreb. You really miss us a lot.

Nadam se da ces uspeti nekako da nam se javis, Bas je ovo dugo potrajalo, pogotovo kad si morala da odlozis put. ❀️

Srodna slika

nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

Branka is here and filling the pages with so much love and beauty, as only you can!πŸ€—I am happy you are planning to do things in the garden, go for walk with Bino (long overdue) and had a wonderful day out with your daughter by the riverside, like before!πŸ˜ƒ. it is very important to do things that make you happy and to feed the soul!

Missing our Madi, my morning Sun, hope all well in her world!πŸ€—

Avi, love your quotes and images, especially the prayer one, so cute! Does Abhi understand when you perform prayers, or fold his hands, or is he more interested in touching and feeling everything?πŸ˜ƒ

Have a great weekend everyone!

Image result for princess sassy pants
Princess Sassy Pants & Co.
What makes your heart sing? | Princess Sassy Pants & Co. on WordPress.com

Hello Vibha 😊

Nice quotes πŸ‘

Rezultat slika za have nice day gif
nn027 thumbnail

For all my Rainbow friends..πŸ˜ƒ

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Good morning!
Beautiful rainbow, Nado, hope as you wish, the next week brings a colourful rainbow in our lives!πŸ€—

Avi, thanks for updating us on Madi! Hope your snowstorm has come and gone by now, do take care!πŸ€—

Have a lazy Sunday everyone, just sleep and sleep!πŸ˜†

tea or coffee
This is How You Catch Up on a Sunday #sunday #sundayfunday #sundaymorning #sundayschool #sundayquotes #sundaysupper #quotes
Avyakta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hello, friends, very good morning to all our Rainbow friends. ❀️
At present we are reeling under a bitter cold wave, and they are predicting that the weekend will be like the same. Otherwise all fine.
Madhu and kids are at present at her parents' place, Monday it was Shiv Ratri, a big spiritual festival at our place. She will be back by 5th evening. All fine.
Happy to see Nado with her lovely words with baby photos and Vimaa with her wise quotes and sweet greetings.πŸ€—πŸ€—
Happy weekend to everyone.πŸ€—
Hope our Padmaja is fine after completed all the rituals near that river. 😊
Viswasruti thumbnail
Hi, my dearest Rainbow friends, see 😊 I am back! But for a brief period, will be here hopefully from 5th regularly, as usual . 😊
At present I am at my parents' place because, kids have continuous 4 days holidays, will go back by Tuesday evening.
Grateful to all my lovely friends for the soothing words and good wishes. πŸ€—
Saw Padma's pics , that river looks very huge , those small boats are looking like a toy boats. Thanks, Padma for sharing those pics. πŸ€—
Happy to see our Branka, Nado , Vibha , and Avi [ along with her litho Abhi too!!πŸ˜ƒ] in the CC. Love you all my dear friends. ❀️
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
So happy to see you dear Madi and know that all is well!πŸ€—Enjoy at your mom's place and return home refreshed. Reassured to hear from you!!