Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

I'm late, as usual. smiley5

Pratyusha Banerjee looked happy and excited on her last birthday.

It is missing and will be missed. I am grateful to her that her talent, charm and charisma led me to research her on the Internet. The result of that is my association with you, here. Wherever she is, I hope she's happy, that she sometimes "looks" here and sees that we haven't forgotten her. Happy birthday to you, our dear girl.

nn027 thumbnail

They don't say it for nothing, here with me, you make plans and God laughs at you. That's how I went these days. I had a sudden migration of bees, but everything went well. smiley4

The Olympic Games are closed and my country has 3 gold, one silver and one bronze medal. I can freely say that the referees stole us in the semi-finals when we lost to the USA.

There have been strange refereeing decisions in combat sports as well. What they did because of 100 grams, to your athlete, if it wasn't sad, it would be funny. And in general, the spirit of Olympism faded a long time ago. Doping, money... After all, sport is only one part in which the "big" have another chance to show how "big" they are.

Anyway, I congratulate all the athletes of your country on the medals they won. smiley27

I hope our Padmaja has a peaceful flight. smiley27

Edited by nn027 - 1 months ago
nn027 thumbnail

A new heat wave started here today, they named him Lucifer. smiley5 We are currently the hottest Euro country.

I'm sick of summer and this heat. I can't wait for fall to arrive.

I wish I was in this picture. smiley36

Happy new day friends smiley27smiley31

Edited by nn027 - 1 months ago
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: nn027

A new heat wave started here today, they named him Lucifer. smiley5 We are currently the hottest Euro country.

I'm sick of summer and this heat. I can't wait for fall to arrive.

I wish I was in this picture. smiley36

Happy new day friends smiley27smiley31

Good morning Nado dear, have a nice day.smiley31 I am so happy for the invasion of bees to your honey farm site. smiley41

Heat is always avoidable, don't go out during noon, be hydrated; and relax. smiley31

Good Morning Beautiful Inspirational Images And Quotes To Share On WhatsApp | Times Now

Viswasruti thumbnail

Good morning Vibha, I hope there is some respite from rain in your region. smiley31

Good Morning Quotes for Difficult Days • Divas With A Purpose

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6

Good morning!

Wish I could send some rains to your hot region, Nado. Due to global warming, world over climates are in extreme. Congratulations to your country for doing so well in Olympicssmiley40, we won just a silver and five bronzes this time! Agree with you, money and power works even in games, a sad truth! Unfortunate your country too had to face this!

Have a good day everyone, be blessed always!!

cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nn027

They don't say it for nothing, here with me, you make plans and God laughs at you. That's how I went these days. I had a sudden migration of bees, but everything went well. smiley4

The Olympic Games are closed and my country has 3 gold, one silver and one bronze medal. I can freely say that the referees stole us in the semi-finals when we lost to the USA.

There have been strange refereeing decisions in combat sports as well. What they did because of 100 grams, to your athlete, if it wasn't sad, it would be funny. And in general, the spirit of Olympism faded a long time ago. Doping, money... After all, sport is only one part in which the "big" have another chance to show how "big" they are.

Anyway, I congratulate all the athletes of your country on the medals they won. smiley27

I hope our Padmaja has a peaceful flight. smiley27

Had peaceful flight, reached home early hours of 13thsmiley20

cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Hello Rainbow friends smiley31

Had a pleasant journey, reached home in the early hours of 13th.

Stay safe protected and happy guys 💕

Good Night allsmiley31

nn027 thumbnail

Hello my Rainbow friends smiley31

nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Had peaceful flight, reached home early hours of 13thsmiley20

Welcome home, Padmaja. smiley31