Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

Hello Rainbow Friendssmiley31

People also cook feasts and bake cakes for their friends and family to celebrate Christmas. (HT Photo)

Good Night allsmiley31

nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Hello friends smiley31

nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

I hope everyone is well.smiley27

Thank you all for your good wishes for my mother's health. He still has a fever from time to time. It's been going on for a week now.. We did a blood test on her today and she's fine. I dont know what to think.

Happy new day smiley27

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6

Good morning!

Such wonderful Christmas greetings by all and like a family coming together, we too were joined by Avi to make our joy manifold! Hope you all enjoyed the festivities around. Nado will probably celebrate at her home a week later.

Today is boxing day traditions. Have a good day everyone, keep smiling always as that earns you goodwill and a smile in return!

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: nn027

Thank you all for your good wishes for my mother's health. He still has a fever from time to time. It's been going on for a week now.. We did a blood test on her today and she's fine. I dont know what to think.

Happy new day smiley27

Apart from fever, does your mom have any other symptom like stomach, chest ailments? Fever is only a symptom of an infection. It could be viral too which keeps coming and going and then goes, so let her rest well and continue medications!

Viswasruti thumbnail

Good morning Rainbow friends, have a happy week ahead. smiley31

For us, it is a long ...long weekend. Today is Boxing Day, holiday.

Welcome back Avi and Abhi. smiley27

💞GOOD MORNING QUOTES WITH FLOWERS 💞⚘🥀🌺🌷🌼🌻 Images • Heezu (@497676966) on ShareChat

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Hello Rainbow Friendssmiley31

People also cook feasts and bake cakes for their friends and family to celebrate Christmas. (HT Photo)

Good Night allsmiley31

Good morning Padma, have a nice day. smiley31

💐Flower photography 💐💐💐🙏🙏🙏Good morning 🙏🙏🙏💐💐 video renu raj - ShareChat - Funny, Romantic, Videos, Shayari, Quotes

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: nn027

Happy new day smiley27

Good morning Nado, have a nice day. smiley31 It will take time to recover from cold related illness. She will recover soon. smiley31

Production center break down Baffle tik tok good morning exotic Brilliant Fine

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

Such wonderful Christmas greetings by all and like a family coming together, we too were joined by Avi to make our joy manifold! Hope you all enjoyed the festivities around. Nado will probably celebrate at her home a week later.

Today is boxing day traditions. Have a good day everyone, keep smiling always as that earns you goodwill and a smile in return!

Good morning Vibha, have a nice day. smiley31

After festivities, the remaining week is for rest and rejoice!

Flowers with good morning... - Flowers with good morning

cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Good morning Nado, have a nice day. smiley31 It will take time to recover from cold related illness. She will recover soon. smiley31

Production center break down Baffle tik tok good morning exotic Brilliant Fine

Yes Nado, don't worry Your Mom will be fine soon. Praying for her speedy recovery.