Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Good morning Vibha, have a peaceful day. smiley31

98 Good Morning Images and Messages with cool Quotes and Gifs

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6

Good morning!

Agree Madi, I felt it was more of a conspiracy, Russia anyway is not participating, I could be wrong but cannot stop feeling like that, but very unfair.

Nado, what you said is absolutely right, it is more important to participate but kudos to your nation, despite being small, has so much talent!smiley40

Hope all good with everyone.

Have a good day everyone, be blessed always!

Viswasruti thumbnail

Good morning rainbow friends, have a nice day. smiley31

Positive Good Morning Quotes - Apps on Google Play

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

Agree Madi, I felt it was more of a conspiracy, Russia anyway is not participating, I could be wrong but cannot stop feeling like that, but very unfair.

Nado, what you said is absolutely right, it is more important to participate but kudos to your nation, despite being small, has so much talent!smiley40

Hope all good with everyone.

Have a good day everyone, be blessed always!

Good morning Vibha, have a nice day.smiley31

Yes, a dream shattered because of that 100 gms. Millions of her fans slipped into mourning.

Nothing is in our hands. smiley19

150 Beautiful good morning inspirational quotes and sayings

vibraj thumbnail

Good morning!

India's Neeraj Chopra won Silver. Bronze in hockey.

Have a good day then, be happy always! ❤️

vibraj thumbnail

Good morning!

Today was a day each year, when we would wait with enthusiasm to see how Prats was dressed n styledsmiley41, who all attended her partysmiley40 and to see happiness on her face and get some precious bytes! Today commemorates Prats' birthday, who went too soon! Without getting into the negativity of everything surrounding her death, let us celebrate her birth and the joy her life gave us! Happy birthday in heaven dear Prats, be in peace and joy, where ever you are!!smiley27smiley27smiley27

vibraj thumbnail

Memories are now our precious treasures.....

Viswasruti thumbnail

Good morning rainbow friends, have a peaceful day. smiley31

Pin by GoodQuotes on Good Morning Flowers | Good morning flowers quotes, Special good morning, Free good morning images

Viswasruti thumbnail

Birthday Wishes To Heaven!

Image result for birthday wishes to heaven with love

Your birthday brings back memories, of laughter and tears, of all the celebrations held in those happy years! Throughout those precious years when we saw you in front of our eyes, how many memories we made, will always mean a lot to us.

Here is our birthday girl!

Birthday Wishes In Heaven

This Rainbow has its own precious moments of memories directly related to you! In fact, it's created swarms of enchanting moments we spent in the loving memory of our Pratyusha! The enormity of her exit has its impacts on our hearts and is difficult to accept, but there is no other way to yield to the fate of our love and associations.

Birthday wishes to heaven, with love, for our most beloved actress, Pratyusha Banerjee. Though we miss you always each and every day, today it is more painful for us to celebrate looking at Heaven, which seems to hit us even more because it is your birthday. We send wishes to heaven carried to you, upon prayer, to the place where you are now. With our tender love and fondest memories.

When someone you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.

Happy Birthday Pratyusha.smiley10

Avyakta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

smiley27Happy Birthday, Pratyusha. smiley10smiley10smiley10

News,Pratyusha Banerjee,Pratyusha Banerjee Suicide,rahul raj singh

This music used to allure us towards our TV rooms in those days when she started defining the Anandi character with such passion!😊

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0iFmai1_BM

Happy Birthday Our Beloved Pratyusha

Through the scenes and smiles of triumphs and through the love and longing waterfalls of tears, you traversed the journey and, at the end, wrote The End with your heart on the face of the love! What a story it was!

This Rainbow painted a vast canvas of the splendid expressions you emoted on the screen every day, carrying your memories as the colorful hues of our adoration and admiration for your acting skills with your expressive eyes!

Related image

With those smiles and tears on the screen, you mesmerised millions of people and united continents and left your mark on the screen with your sheer presence! Today we are celebrating your life, your achievements, and accolades you received in your short span of an acting career.

Today your memory fills my heart, not tears, but smiles—traveling from heart-to-heart in between the members of this Rainbow. You're with me now, I'll celebrate your special day and the gift of watching you as our Anandi on the screen, and your vast display of talent in each and every segment of your acting career.

Image result for pratyusha banerjee balika vadhu photos

I always cherish those days when we used to watch Anandi on screen. I still remember on one of her birthdays, Sid came late, and when journalists asked him what gift he brought, he said, I have come, that is the gift, Oh, how we SYians hit the roof and felt so happy, those were the days!!SY was truly an unparalleled, magical rage!

The begining and her journey with Jaggiya, it was so beautiful. We missed all those days, but richer with great memories.