Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: a day ago

Hello and Good Morning Rainbow friends ☕ 🌻

Happy Navratri to all, May Maa Durga Shower you with her blessings . May you enjoy these nine nights of devotion and happinesssmiley27

Good Day All smiley31

Viswasruti thumbnail

Happy Navaratri to all our rainbow friends.smiley31

Chaitra Navratri 2024: Best Wishes, Greetings, Images, SMS, Quotes, WhatsApp And Facebook Status to Share With Your Friends And Family

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Hello and Good Morning Rainbow friends ☕ 🌻

Happy Navratri to all, May Maa Durga Shower you with her blessings . May you enjoy these nine nights of devotion and happinesssmiley27

Good Day All smiley31

Have a nice time Padma. Thanks for the good wishes.smiley31

Free Vector | Durga Puja and traditional Indian Happy navratri festival background

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

Navratri commences today and my city is permeating with festive vibes! Hope the Goddess blesses everyone with much happiness and prosperity!

Have a good day all, be blessed always!!

Happy Navratri Vibha, I hope there is less noise and more festivities in your city this year. smiley31

Happy Navratri 2023 | Navratri Motion Graphics Tutorials After effect

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 23 hours ago

Good morning!

Madi, it is more festivities, the noise starts in the form of loud music for dancing at night, but mercifully ends by 10 pm. There is a Devi pandal near my home, so people gather to do garba at night.

Thank you for your lovely wishes Padma and Mads, hope you all too enjoy the festivities and special delicacies!

Have a good day everyone, keep well always!

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: an hour ago

Good morning, rainbow friends, have a nice weekend. smiley31

When Is Durga Puja 2024: Significance and Recipes To Prepare For The Occasion - NDTV Food

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 55 minutes ago

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

Madi, it is more festivities, the noise starts in the form of loud music for dancing at night, but mercifully ends by 10 pm. There is a Devi pandal near my home, so people gather to do garba at night.

Thank you for your lovely wishes Padma and Mads, hope you all too enjoy the festivities and special delicacies!

Have a good day everyone, keep well always!

Good morning Vibha, have a peaceful weekend. smiley31

Why are Indians obsessed with noise and messy during festival days and in marriages? Can't they celebrate silently without disturbing others?!! Diwali is another festival I hate to celebrate. Okay, let them celebrate for one or 2 hours, then let others live their lives peacefully.

Happy Navratri 2024: 25+ Shardiya Navratri Wishes, Messages And Greetings To Share

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 50 minutes ago

Good morning!

Indians by nature are loud peoplesmiley36Madi!

Hope all are enjoying festivities! Have a festive weekend everyone, enjoy!!