Users

Frequent Posters

ToujoursPur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: DragonBoy49

She's a hypocrite and has a bad accent

An for someone who has a talk show she isnt very attractive πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i thought u need to talk sense to host a talk show. is being attractive to look at- a qualification needed to be a good host?πŸ˜•

OT: Anupama is a critic. she expressed her views. Rohit shetty can get defensive about his baby, but he could just have used a bit proper language. his movies are not great pieces of work.

@AhmadZahir: Sanju movie had its problems of course, but it did not show having sex with 350 women as an achievement. it was just humour. it certainly showed how shittily the guy had treated his GF. anupama did not say bad things about sanju since her hubby was producer. neither did she say good things about it.

Find a better issue to condemn her. 
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: ToujoursPur

i thought u need to talk sense to host a talk show. is being attractive to look at- a qualification needed to be a good host?πŸ˜•

OT: Anupama is a critic. she expressed her views. Rohit shetty can get defensive about his baby, but he could just have used a bit proper language. his movies are not great pieces of work.

Attractive is a plus but atleast you need to be unbiased and not hypocritical

An I have seen her make statements like its a Yash Chopra film so its a magical world where anything can happen. But she doesnt allow that lenience to other directors. Calling other films unrealistic for so and so scene. Toh bhai if anything can happen in Chopra movie why not Rohit movie or Farah movie or whoever's 

She is just useless πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: ToujoursPur

@AhmadZahir: Sanju movie had its problems of course, but it did not show having sex with 350 women as an achievement. it was just humour. it certainly showed how shittily the guy had treated his GF. anupama did not say bad things about sanju since her hubby was producer. neither did she say good things about it.

Find a better issue to condemn her. 

Wow laanat on such a sense of humour if you find having sex with 350+ girls funny. Not even a single woman in Sanju had a role of more than 10 minutes. The movie showed a woman seducing Sanju whereas it was apparent that Sanju is a womaniser but still that woman is at fault for having sex with him yet Anupama stays silent about the movie because it was produced by her hubby.
I want to know, where in Sanju was Sanjay Dutt having sex with 350 girls was shown as an achievement? Winnie asked this question to Sanju in the movie, and he answered, and nowhere it seemed like he was proud of his record. People make khayali pulao in their mind or what!?!πŸ˜†
hedwig_fawkes thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
How is Anupama Chopra responsible for Sanju's script? She had issues with PK too, which she discussed publicly.
Or do you think a woman's identity cannot be separate from her husband?

Originally posted by: Luna46

I want to know, where in Sanju was Sanjay Dutt having sex with 350 girls was shown as an achievement? Winnie asked this question to Sanju in the movie, and he answered, and nowhere it seemed like he was proud of his record. People make khayali pulao in their mind or what!?!πŸ˜†

Why was she smiling when he said that? He just demeaned women by comparing them to an object. 

Originally posted by: AhmadZahir

Why was she smiling when he said that? He just demeaned women by comparing them to an object. 

When and where did he compared women with an object, lmao?πŸ˜†

She was smiling because of Sanju's honesty. She already knew the answer as Zubin told her, but was testing whether Sanju will be honest or not.

ToujoursPur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AhmadZahir

not our fault you dream up all this. and most people laughed in the theatre in that scene. 
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Now as court had called Vinta a liar and given the clean chit to loser Alok Nath . I want to know Anupama's views .
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Critique Crusaders

Anupama is missing the point here. In our culture, men are given so much leeway to do whatever they want. All of their mistakes are shoved under a rug and they are always elevated because they're men.
Women on the other hand - are suppressed and often have their wings clipped. They cant do this or that. 

My take away from the movie was that if parents are also JUST AS STRICT with their sons, they wont go to the level of raping someone. 

Its not ALWAYS the parents fault. But in some cases it is. 

In no way was Rohit blaming "women"...i think the term pseudo-intellectual is the perfect term for Anupama in this case.