Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MyselfJ thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 27 days ago

Wow ek bewakoof hai jo pooch raha hai aur dusra bawkoof jo jawab de raha hai.Why would someone ask such questions..what do you feel when actors like Ranveer say this and that..you can easily ask what’s your method of acting.Why bring others name and then gossip?

And I always have a problem with people whose thought is restricted and limited.Why can’t you digest the fact that someone may have a different approach towards acting?Why are they so bitter?

He was terrific in Murder 2 but so was Ranveer in Padmavat and if he says he struggled during that phase..why so much fuss.

NathuPaapi thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Theek to bola ye 👍 

Ashutosh Rana ne Sangharsh aur Dushman me jaise khatarnak roles play kiye the us hisab se to usse 10 saal dark phase me chale jaana chahiye tha smiley36

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Hilarious but true......Khilji was all about makeup....smiley36...I mean Veeru is a very good actor ....no doubt about it......but Khilji is not one of his best.....no one needed to go in a dark space for that....smiley36

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: NathuPaapi

Theek to bola ye 👍 

Ashutosh Rana ne Sangharsh aur Dushman me jaise khatarnak roles play kiye the us hisab se to usse 10 saal dark phase me chale jaana chahiye tha smiley36

Ashutosh Rana is actually scary....one can get nightmares......but Khilji in Padmavat....was very cartoonish....SLB does tend to go overboard and spoil the characters......ab Devdas mein kya satyanss maara hai SRK ka....rula rula kar.....itna kaun rotaa hai yaar..smiley29..For any SLB movie...I blame him...smiley36

NathuPaapi thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Ashutosh Rana is actually scary....one can get nightmares......but Khilji in Padmavat....was very cartoonish....SLB does tend to go overboard and spoil the characters......ab Devdas mein kya satyanss maara hai SRK ka....rula rula kar.....itna kaun rotaa hai yaar..smiley29..For any SLB movie...I blame him...smiley36

Whatttt smiley3 u don't find this scary smiley3 

Edited by NathuPaapi - 27 days ago
blue-ice.1 thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: NathuPaapi

Whatttt smiley3 u don't find this scary smiley3 

I am sure Khilji must be turning in his grave after watching his portrayal in Padmavat.....smiley37..He must be like....ki saalaa....ek bachha bhi nahi darega iss Khilji se.....Rajpoot kya khaak darenge,,,,smiley19

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

I am sure Khilji must be turning in his grave after watching his portrayal in Padmavat.....smiley37..He must be like....ki saalaa....ek bachha bhi nahi darega iss Khilji se.....Rajpoot kya khaak darenge,,,,smiley19

But this is SLB vision naa.

Ranveer ka kya qusoor hai to portray as per his director's demand.

😓

--------

Edited by sharaban - 27 days ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

I hate when people talk on behalf of others. Are you Ranveer’s assistant ? Were you personally there to witness what he did or didn’t do? 

This actor seems salty that nobody knows who he is and no one cares about what he has to offer. Ofcourse we have the staple Ranbir fans here too who are pretending to be criticizing but we all know what the intent is at the end of the day.

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 27 days ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: sharaban

But this is SLB vision baa.

Ranveer ka kya qusoor hai to portray as per his director's demand.

😓

Some people don’t understand directors visions cuz they have their own tunnel vision going on. If they’re so concerned, they should be worried about that alcoholic, women-cheater playing Ram, no protest there ?