Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

No wonder nobody knows this guy and he needed to use Ranveer Singh to get some clicks. smiley36

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

I hate when people talk on behalf of others. Are you Ranveer’s assistant ? Were you personally there to witness what he did or didn’t do? 

This actor seems salty that nobody knows who he is and no one cares about what he has to offer. Ofcourse we have the staple Ranbir fans here too who are pretending to be criticizing but we all know what the intent is at the end of the day.

You should be the last to be pointing out about what other fans intentions are. You spend hours on this forum bashing Rk, Srk and Alia infact you are obsessed with them. 

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Ranveer was a joke as Khilji, the guys voice command sucks and he hammed in that role. 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: mz.gigglez

You should be the last to be pointing out about what other fans intentions are. You spend hours on this forum bashing Rk, Srk and Alia infact you are obsessed with them. 

Tell me how it wasssss smiley1

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

I am inclined to believe Prashant because I have seen him in Star best sellers or Rishtey episodes when I was a kid and he always played dark characters phenomenally well. And also, Jim Sarbh alluded to the same about Ranveer in one of his interviews. Two different men from two different walks of life but in the same industry cannot be fibbing about the same thing. 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Make it make sense, so Khilji was a bad performance but Ranbir in Sanju was a wow? smiley36He literally looked like a clown, can started acting like Sanju off screen too. Y’all prefer that? 

Bleue thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Prashant Narayan in Murder was scary as hell, he is a damn good actor. Ranveer can only dream of such performance.Talent bhi hona chahiye jo is me nai hain. Going to dark places smiley37 chal bhaag 

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: mz.gigglez

Ranveer was a joke as Khilji, the guys voice command sucks and he hammed in that role. 

I agree. One of Ranveer’s weaker performances and I was actually a Ranveer fan when I watched this at the theater. It was still 2018 and I was still a moron. Kya karsakte hain.

Ranveer’s best work is Lootera. I know Sonakshi took away all the glory but he was pretty darn fantastic in it, as well. He needs to get back to acting instead of theatrics. 

Bleue thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Make it make sense, so Khilji was a bad performance but Ranbir in Sanju was a wow? smiley36He literally looked like a clown, can started acting like Sanju off screen too. Y’all prefer that? 

When u had to bring some other actor to defend your clown. It shows how bad your fav is smiley36