Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 years ago
i really enjoyed watching today 21st December episode it was really good.
Whenever it is Raunak dominating his father and Teeruth is scared oh wow what an episode it turns out to be.

Teeruth never expected to see Jaya in his house along with his daughter still when is he going to play "MR DWARF"🀣

Jaya is supposed to be Muskaan Masi but how can she be the age of Raunak friend's wife??

Gaytri can be such a fool.

Always Raunak needs to have the upper hands in this games...

G_for_Ganga thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

Pleasure is mine Dear!!!
Sorry I just gave a look and did not answer as I was working and after reaching home in the night I was completely drained and caught with the episodes yesterday.
Yeah yesterday i noticed he was talking aloud bituwa again Gaytri was not able to hear.
As if it was gaytri who was marrying them they explained 7 mantras through two episodes they should have got the wedding completed also...
i also want Sujoy to get back and have a long positive role to play he suddenly disappeared ...initially i was thinking Raunak may be Sujoy then the scene of the tiffin came and Teeruth smiles too much seeing him I understood he's related to Raunak.
hope Sujoy is back and gives seriously tough time to Teeruth and brothel company.

Don't b sorry pls...It does happen. Yea, Indian tele is making fun of marriages dese days..  2 days full episodes they have given mandap scene Gayatri is taking vows,  wid sirji who's fraudulent..complete waste of episodes . 

Hope sujoy returns soon😳 nd wid a positive role to play . I also thought Raunak is sujoy until his family background is revealed . Even I read one spoiler article saying d same dat Raunak is sujoy  but is not d same happening now on screen πŸ˜•. Hope he returns to the show.. 

G_for_Ganga thumbnail

it was not for arti as sirji does not know about her being in her house again they were away somewhere else...
it was the actress not feeling comfortable with Teeruth as he's old and her senior..

I ALWAYS FEEL YESHA LACKS EXPRESSIONS IN ALMOST EVERY SCENES.

she's blank sometimes she has not got a shock she's aware of the situation then why she's blank is it her POOR ACTING????

Now if you go with the storyline comparing the little Muskaan(I never like this little girl well my pov) she was vibrant she was very calculative Yesha except from saying the same way of ""MAM-MA" does not imitate her a bit also when she should had.

The scene where Suzanne came to meet her in the wedding as if the Lovina was talking with a statue.
Poor girl was acting alone thinking about the story it was her Maasi Suzanne who never left her whereas her super Mam-Ma was always too confident and committed blunder over blunder and finally ended behind the bars...Muskaan should have been grateful to her but she was looking at suzanne as if she can't understand what is she saying.

Yea, Why the Creatives haven't given a proper work out to ease the embarrassment between actors... Usually dey ll give time for them right? πŸ˜• I mean at times wen needed.. Hope CVs help dat actress in cumingg days πŸ˜†

I won't blame that actrees as a whole wil blame d CVs, it was so awkward to see their onscreen romance in extra marrital affair. They could have limited their scenes in Caff itself (wid those cris cross coffee drinking scenes ) kissing nd all should have edited... I skipped all those scenes though..

Omg, u felt d same way as of me regarding Yesha..I tried compromising myself as dats d requirement of the character "Mushkaan" πŸ˜• but failed to change. . I kinda liked little Muskaan not on acting terms but cos of d tight script... Innocence plus perseverance added flavour before leap..

😲 scene wid Lavina, ohh god I felt they could have made Lavina as grown up Musu πŸ˜†.. Wat made Rashmi mam to screen Yesha as Mushkaan, always the same kostin pops up wenever I see Yesha's expression less scenes πŸ₯±

Yea, the one thing both muskaan'S have in common ..Their loud and heavy sense of love for their 'Mum-ma' like u said πŸ˜†. Hope she gets better in expressions in cumingg days ... 
G_for_Ganga thumbnail

WOW!!! It is going to be funny in a way and sad also with Sirji having both his wife and mistress to deal with and sad for Gaytri who's unaware due to her silliness thinking.
Arti since the beginning keeps appearing and disappearing.

When the other actress playing JaYA WAS THERE IN THE SHOW THERE WAS NO ATTRACTION BETWEEN sIRJI AND HER.
Suddenly she was shown as his mistress the day they dragged Jaya from Tabassum brothel it was said that she was being taken to an another brothel then why and how Jaya is with Sirji it is difficult to understand.

@bold, exactly . Before leap everyone in bose house were scared of Sirji, nd he had no time to look at Musu's maasi's other than taming Arti and Muskaan for brothel .. Time gap created a lot of confusions πŸ˜†

G_for_Ganga thumbnail

i really enjoyed watching today 21st December episode it was really good.

Whenever it is Raunak dominating his father and Teeruth is scared oh wow what an episode it turns out to be.

Teeruth never expected to see Jaya in his house along with his daughter still when is he going to play "MR DWARF" 🀣

Jaya is supposed to be Muskaan Masi but how can she be the age of Raunak friend's wife??

Gaytri can be such a fool.

Always Raunak needs to have the upper hands in this games...

I missed sterdays episode.. Seems like it was real fun πŸ˜† have to catch up with repeats.

Even I didn't expect jaya to be shifting to Singh family dis soon πŸ˜† 

Now Raunak is having big proof against Sirji  why he's delaying to reveal d truth πŸ˜• isn't he doing d same way Arti did. It's like searching for butter when having ghee in d hand πŸ˜•

I wanna know where is Arti now ? πŸ˜² Where is she staying?? Have to wait for revelation  
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: l-NiklausFan-l

Don't b sorry pls...It does happen. Yea, Indian tele is making fun of marriages dese days..  2 days full episodes they have given mandap scene Gayatri is taking vows,  wid sirji who's fraudulent..complete waste of episodes . 

Hope sujoy returns soon😳 nd wid a positive role to play . I also thought Raunak is sujoy until his family background is revealed . Even I read one spoiler article saying d same dat Raunak is sujoy  but is not d same happening now on screen πŸ˜•. Hope he returns to the show.. 

HOPE CV'S READ OUR IDEAS.

Hope Sujoy is full positive he came back as a rich guy and he's the one who saved Arti and brings her back to Muskaan but Arti needs to comeback from her mad state.

If sujoy is positive definitely he can stand against teeruth obviously not alone but with the help of positive gang Arti,Jaya Suzanne Raunak and Muskaan.
I like when Teeruth is scared to death as his secret is about to get reveal.

ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Yea, Why the Creatives haven't given a proper work out to ease the embarrassment between actors... Usually dey ll give time for them right? πŸ˜• I mean at times wen needed.. Hope CVs help dat actress in cumingg days πŸ˜†

I won't blame that actrees as a whole wil blame d CVs, it was so awkward to see their onscreen romance in extra marrital affair. They could have limited their scenes in Caff itself (wid those cris cross coffee drinking scenes ) kissing nd all should have edited... I skipped all those scenes though..

Omg, u felt d same way as of me regarding Yesha..I tried compromising myself as dats d requirement of the character "Mushkaan" πŸ˜• but failed to change. . I kinda liked little Muskaan not on acting terms but cos of d tight script... Innocence plus perseverance added flavour before leap..

😲 scene wid Lavina, ohh god I felt they could have made Lavina as grown up Musu πŸ˜†.. Wat made Rashmi mam to screen Yesha as Mushkaan, always the same kostin pops up wenever I see Yesha's expression less scenes πŸ₯±

Yea, the one thing both muskaan'S have in common ..Their loud and heavy sense of love for their 'Mum-ma' like u said πŸ˜†. Hope she gets better in expressions in cumingg days ... 

Here I will say better if no such scene, comes again  for the actress playing Jaya with Sirji he kissed her thrice and the awkwardness was flashing brightly on her face.
well the truth is he's really old.

True what they saw with Yesha to cast her as Muskaan is still a doubt when the little Muskaan was a little girl full of energy and an acute mind...whereas Yesha eyes look like she wants to sleep she's there only her presence is needed.
creative look into this matter if you are reading...working with an actor like Sharad Malhotra she needs to wake up and act like him...at least try to reach his level.
Lavina in positive role i like her lots is a very good actress she should have been Muskaan.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

@bold, exactly . Before leap everyone in bose house were scared of Sirji, nd he had no time to look at Musu's maasi's other than taming Arti and Muskaan for brothel .. Time gap created a lot of confusions πŸ˜†

He was treating her as garbage suddenly after leap she's his mistress hope they show something which is believable to us.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

I missed sterdays episode.. Seems like it was real fun πŸ˜† have to catch up with repeats.

Even I didn't expect jaya to be shifting to Singh family dis soon πŸ˜† 

Now Raunak is having big proof against Sirji  why he's delaying to reveal d truth πŸ˜• isn't he doing d same way Arti did. It's like searching for butter when having ghee in d hand πŸ˜•

I wanna know where is Arti now ? πŸ˜² Where is she staying?? Have to wait for revelation  

It was too good I was not expecting this also it was indeed a surprise but i like it how Raunak brought her home it is as if in Dabangg movie impossible turns into possible...

Arti searched for truth against Sirji?? At a time i stopped watching Muskaan because of only negativity and the villains always winning ...

Raunak what's waiting for I also don't understand,,,BUT MAY BE they are trying to show Gaytri all those happenings though it is not clear to her when she will know about teeruth she will be able to join the points and decode the happenings and will believe Raunak.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
The little boy Sujoy resembles a bit actor sumit Vats he can play the grown up Sujoy.