Daily Discussion Thread.

Posted: 5 years ago
Finally my request has been heard and the forum is open.
Let's make this the daily discussion thread look like it is difficult for lots of members dropping here...
But i still wish because of the good casts some few serious one will visit and discuss.

Originally posted by ALUJNA21

Seriously no one here????

Just now saw forum of Muskaan, most of them wont be aware, so still no one here
No need of spamming on the forum please it  Who's here to discuss the show that's ok.
in fact this Sirji is only claiming to love his wife Gaytri but the reality he never does respect her also.
He runs a brothel in the name of NGO then he has a child with chaya???
21/11/18
Wat an emotional episode 😭  Show stealer of the day Gayathri ji... 👏 Its really soothing to see a mother's trust on her son that he'll always have good intentions⭐️

Now sirji has only one weapon to tame Raunak and Mushkaan - Aarti 😲 .. Fingers crossed  

Between anyone know who's dis jaya hiding Arti in her home? Is she d same who stayed wid muskaan before the leap??? 🤔 I'll keep on asking until my dis doubt gets cleared 😆
Originally posted by l-NiklausFan-l

21/11/18
Wat an emotional episode 😭  Show stealer of the day Gayathri ji... 👏 Its really soothing to see a mother's trust on her son that he'll always have good intentions⭐️

Now sirji has only one weapon to tame Raunak and Mushkaan - Aarti 😲 .. Fingers crossed  

Between anyone know who's dis jaya hiding Arti in her home? Is she d same who stayed wid muskaan before the leap??? 🤔 I'll keep on asking until my dis doubt gets cleared 😆

Yes she's supposed to be the same girl but they changed the actress initially Jaya was being played by a younger girl.-
How and why she accepted Sirji then having a child with him...😡

Why Jaya is not trying to send Arti to some other place or city why she's being kept in her house why they are not scared of Sirji discovering the truth...
Originally posted by ALUJNA21

Yes she's supposed to be the same girl but they changed the actress initially Jaya was being played by a younger girl.-
How and why she accepted Sirji then having a child with him...😡

Ohh 😲.. Then both of them are same... I don't blame her for wat and where she's now considering sirji 🥱... The actress initially played jaya would be too young for now as a keep for Sirji.. Probably that's why CVs might have changed... *My guess*

Jaya could have informed Mushkaan atleast about Arti instead of hiding her whereabouts from Musu 😕

Wat happened in yesterday's episode?? I couldn't watch after Musu was kidnapped by some goons 🥱
Sterdays' precap irked me... Wats need for Raunak to slap Mushkaan in front of all ?  Father and dad one or the other way hurting dis girl Muskaan 🥺
Originally posted by l-NiklausFan-l

Sterdays' precap irked me... Wats need for Raunak to slap Mushkaan in front of all ?  Father and dad one or the other way hurting dis girl Muskaan 🥺
you are right he should not had slapped her but was Muskaan that lost in dancing that she did not notice Raunak sister who back out ...She did not notice those guys...

Why suddenly Raunak sister left her alone???

Gaytri should not have said it to Raunak that his dad sent those guys??

Well I agree the slap part was too much.
Edited by ALUJNA21 - 5 years ago