Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

G_for_Ganga thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

It was too good I was not expecting this also it was indeed a surprise but i like it how Raunak brought her home it is as if in Dabangg movie impossible turns into possible...

Arti searched for truth against Sirji?? At a time i stopped watching Muskaan because of only negativity and the villains always winning ...

Raunak what's waiting for I also don't understand,,,BUT MAY BE they are trying to show Gaytri all those happenings though it is not clear to her when she will know about teeruth she will be able to join the points and decode the happenings and will believe Raunak.

@bold, Naa.. She didn't search for proof against Sirji... I meant that  she'sthe one who kept mushkaan inside bose home hiding her widout having calculated risk factors 😕By doing so, she herself dragged mushkaan into dis mess... She should have kept Muskaanu away atleast until her education gets over, but she didn't and d result is what we are seeing now.. Like wise Raunak in spite of havingsolid proofy(Sirji jayaphotoy)y he's creating dis drama. These drama's are worth until sirji gets Arti 🥱.He isn't searching for Arti instead he's behind sirji... 
Edited by l-NiklausFan-l - 5 years ago
G_for_Ganga thumbnail

The little boy Sujoy resembles a bit actor sumit Vats he can play the grown up Sujoy.

Sumit vats?? Is he the one played lead role in 'Hitler didi'? Apt choice for sujoy ⭐️ I would welcome his presence in d show as Sujoy 😃
G_for_Ganga thumbnail

He was treating her as garbage suddenly after leap she's his mistress hope they show something which is believable to us.

Yea ...they ought to give reasonable flashbacks 😕 
G_for_Ganga thumbnail

HOPE CV'S READ OUR IDEAS.

Hope Sujoy is full positive he came back as a rich guy and he's the one who saved Arti and brings her back to Muskaan but Arti needs to comeback from her mad state.

If sujoy is positive definitely he can stand against teeruth obviously not alone but with the help of positive gang Arti,Jaya Suzanne Raunak and Muskaan.
I like when Teeruth is scared to death as his secret is about to get reveal.

Am already imagining Sumit Vats as grown up Sujoy helping Musu and genuinely attracted to her 😳. Raunak fires in jealousy 😆
G_for_Ganga thumbnail
It's too good to see how Raunak is riding behind his father 😆 The mighty sirjji hiding beneath the table 🤣. 
At times I'm confused where d show is headed 😕?? I mean, is dis wat dey are gonna show?? Raunak and Muskaan behind sirji wid jaya and shalu? What next?? Wannaa  see a positive track and change in the show. 

B/w I love dat lit'le girl shalu 😳 she's cute wid her pony's.. 
G_for_Ganga thumbnail
https://youtu.be/FRKcYSUzx00
New offscreen segment.. Shalu sleeps in Sirji and Gayatri devis room 😲
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: l-NiklausFan-l

Yea ...they ought to give reasonable flashbacks 😕 

I'm also waiting when will Jaya reveal about her turning into the mistress of her sirji when he got attracted that much to her that he decided to keep her only for him.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Am already imagining Sumit Vats as grown up Sujoy helping Musu and genuinely attracted to her 😳. Raunak fires in jealousy 😆

Those actors who comes in a playing the lover of the married actress always have a short life in a show that's why I prefer him playing a very positive role Yeah Raunak can think or doubt Muskaan relationship with him...and get a bit jealous.
they need to bring him a very good actress.
The problem is Muskaan playing the lead between the se two actors when she's always expressionless and blank or she has the same small expression.as if she does not react...
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Sumit vats?? Is he the one played lead role in 'Hitler didi'? Apt choice for sujoy ⭐️ I would welcome his presence in d show as Sujoy 😃

Yeah Sumit Vats is the male lead of Hitler Didi this was indeed a rocking show...Did you watch it..this was the time I participated a lot on the forum.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

@bold, Naa.. She didn't search for proof against Sirji... I meant that  she'sthe one who kept mushkaan inside bose home hiding her widout having calculated risk factors 😕By doing so, she herself dragged mushkaan into dis mess... She should have kept Muskaanu away atleast until her education gets over, but she didn't and d result is what we are seeing now.. Like wise Raunak in spite of havingsolid proofy(Sirji jayaphotoy)y he's creating dis drama. These drama's are worth until sirji gets Arti 🥱.He isn't searching for Arti instead he's behind sirji... 

i'm sorry to say I don't like the actress playing Arti...that much.
No parents used to stay in the school but she was the only mother roaming in Muskaan school.
WHY CV'S????
she brought muskaan in the brothel and forgot that she needs to send her away within hours instead she forgot about it completely being aware of all the situations the condition of Tabassum ...
Jaya was the one who helped muskaan to hide for a certain time.
They are not showing sirji searching for Arti as both the actresses playing Suzanne and Arti are in a Colors show I think the title is Vishkanya there's Adaa Khan as the lead.