Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: l-NiklausFan-l

It's too good to see how Raunak is riding behind his father ðŸ˜† The mighty sirjji hiding beneath the table ðŸ¤£. 

At times I'm confused where d show is headed ðŸ˜•?? I mean, is dis wat dey are gonna show?? Raunak and Muskaan behind sirji wid jaya and shalu? What next?? Wannaa  see a positive track and change in the show. 

B/w I love dat lit'le girl shalu ðŸ˜³ she's cute wid her pony's.. 

I also like it when Raunak is always dominating his father it is so good watching a scared Sirji.
I laughed loudly when Teeruth tried to break the locket and Raunak coming by his sides with his antics...
Then Raunak showing him the videos...
Till when teeruth is going to play his game of hiding from Shalu.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
SirJi secret revealed!!!!!
http://[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClXMrvc6Jv0[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by ALUJNA21 - 5 years ago
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
What a slap but what is indeed the voice over is saying that the mother of Shalu will be coming i think the mother of Shalu is none other than Jaya and she was already shown long ago...
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
ON LOCATION
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mU0GJAujlFk[/YOUTUBE]                      
Edited by ALUJNA21 - 5 years ago
G_for_Ganga thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

Yeah Sumit Vats is the male lead of Hitler Didi this was indeed a rocking show...Did you watch it..this was the time I participated a lot on the forum.

Yea HD is a good show.. I was busy with my board exams those days so I wasn't active in IF.

Teeruth truth isn't gonna reveal... Saw one more spoiler video. Teeruth kidnapped shalu and brought some one else as jaya's husband.. Raunak is disheartened to know sirji ruthless behaviour towards his own blood(Shalini sign aka Shalu ðŸ˜³) and decides to leave the house along wid Muskaan 

I wonder where Raunak sold his 1000 Watts brain???  can't he use dose jaya-Teeruth clicks to confess his crimes??? ðŸ¥±

And and not to mention about muskaan'S mahantma ðŸ¥± it's not at all necessary to stop Raunak from revealing teeruths Truth sterday ðŸ¥± such a moron she is.. 
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: l-NiklausFan-l

Yea HD is a good show.. I was busy with my board exams those days so I wasn't active in IF.

Teeruth truth isn't gonna reveal... Saw one more spoiler video. Teeruth kidnapped shalu and brought some one else as jaya's husband.. Raunak is disheartened to know sirji ruthless behaviour towards his own blood(Shalini sign aka Shalu ðŸ˜³) and decides to leave the house along wid Muskaan 

I wonder where Raunak sold his 1000 Watts brain???  can't he use dose jaya-Teeruth clicks to confess his crimes??? ðŸ¥±

And and not to mention about muskaan'S mahantma ðŸ¥± it's not at all necessary to stop Raunak from revealing teeruths Truth sterday ðŸ¥± such a moron she is.. 

Before reading your comments i did give it a thought that it may be a dream of Sirji himself.
Raunak has enough evidences to expose his dad but he's stubborn he wants his father to spit the truth which looks not difficult but "IMPOSSIBLE"
Only Raunak needs to wait for the day Sirji gets aarti then the game will turn over..
Just buy a new sim and sends these photographs to your mom...what is the great deal in it.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
@l-NiklausFan-l I don't know your name Here me wishing you Happy new year 2'19 and let's have a great discussions full of thrill and ideas throughout the whole year.
Once against wishing you Happy New year and lots of happiness and mainly good health.
G_for_Ganga thumbnail

Before reading your comments i did give it a thought that it may be a dream of Sirji himself.
Raunak has enough evidences to expose his dad but he's stubborn he wants his father to spit the truth which looks not difficult but "IMPOSSIBLE"
Only Raunak needs to wait for the day Sirji gets aarti then the game will turn over..
Just buy a new sim and sends these photographs to your mom...what is the great deal in it.

Yea  same dream sequence in every shows before a villain actually gets cought **sigh**

Dis makes no sense now .. Wat happened to that photos ? Y Raunak isn't thinking . . ðŸ˜¡ Show is running without any direction, ðŸ˜• hero is having solid proof against villain yet can't prove?? ðŸ˜•
.  Am not @ all watching d show on regular basis now... Just catching up with the repeats.. Hope they show something meaningful .. 

Happy New year to you and your family ðŸ˜Š

G_for_Ganga thumbnail

@l-NiklausFan-l I don't know your name Here me wishing you Happy new year 2'19 and let's have a great discussions full of thrill and ideas throughout the whole year.

Once against wishing you Happy New year and lots of happiness and mainly good health.

My name is Ganga ðŸ˜Š Yea  let's have a fun filled discussions through out the year ðŸ¥³.. Healthy wealthy happy new year wishes to you to.. ðŸ¥³...

Wats ur name? 
G_for_Ganga thumbnail
Omg... Saw a new PROMO... Muskaan dancing on stage wid many supporting dancers(male). sirji, Gayatri, Raunak watching her dancing on stage.. Gayatri and Raunak shocked to death on watching her dancing, sirji was telling something about mushkaan to Gayatri . I couldn't hear wat exactly he said.. Promo ends ðŸ˜²
Yesha danced like her original self and not as muskaan ðŸ˜†