Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 years ago
Why Raunak needed to say the truth to his dad about his fake wedding???
Then again I'm tired with arti being mad and she should hav changed her saree or look to look as the mother of grown up Muskaan...the contrary she started to use more makeup and her saree style also has changed...

Creatives know till when Jaya is going to hide Arti and she uses to roam freely this is not a risk??

She can be seen by Teeruth😑 or his men...
G_for_Ganga thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

you are right he should not had slapped her but was Muskaan that lost in dancing that she did not notice Raunak sister who back out ...She did not notice those guys...

Why suddenly Raunak sister left her alone???

Gaytri should not have said it to Raunak that his dad sent those guys??

Well I agree the slap part was too much.

Dolly was dancing wid Musu for getting her out of stage fear and shyness πŸ˜†.. Later Musu went back to her original dancing mode forgetting where's she and her purpose over there  Sirji S really smart., unlike Raunak or Musuu πŸ˜†  Slapping bit was lit'le too much, even though he'saware a aboutherd dis conditionS because of his father

I seriously wish mushkaan leaves dat house ASAP πŸ₯±
G_for_Ganga thumbnail

Why Raunak needed to say the truth to his dad about his fake wedding???

Ya ... πŸ˜• dats unwanted  he shouldn't have to the truth to him.. Just to make sirji confess his wrong doings Raunak could have used other ways πŸ˜•
Then again I'm tired with arti being mad and she should hav changed her saree or look to look as the mother of grown up Muskaan...the contrary she started to use more makeup and her saree style also has changed...
   Before d leap came in to d show I read one article dat Arti wil b protecting Musu by all her means.. If that's true then Arti and jaya could have some hidden agenda in playing mentally ill person πŸ˜•
Creatives know till when Jaya is going to hide Arti and she uses to roam freely this is not a risk??
 Atleast jaya should know the risk factor, sirjis ppl are searching for Arti like anything here she's roaming around freely πŸ˜† Shallu needs a special applause for her excellent acting πŸ˜† she accepted Arti as her 'Mumma' πŸ˜† lucky Arti... 

She can be seen by Teeruth 😑 or his men...

ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: l-NiklausFan-l

Dolly was dancing wid Musu for getting her out of stage fear and shyness πŸ˜†.. Later Musu went back to her original dancing mode forgetting where's she and her purpose over there  Sirji S really smart., unlike Raunak or Musuu πŸ˜†  Slapping bit was lit'le too much, even though he'saware a aboutherd dis conditionS because of his father

I seriously wish mushkaan leaves dat house ASAP πŸ₯±

I on spot forgot her name yesterday it is Dolly...
I was just shocked how she left her alone and Muskaan was carried away by her dancing she was never that happy dancing before then suddenly yesterday she was lost and enjoying while Raunak explained it to her several times that she must be very cautious and alert of the situation...mainly when Theeruth is there.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

It is when he said the truth all got ruined on spot.
several times Teeruth has gone to that extent as if he has not done nothing but still Raunak never reacted he has a video on him with which he could have challenged him but Raunak or Hanumanth forgot completely about it.

WHY RAUNAK IS SO OVERCONFIDENT IS SOMETHING VERY INCOMPREHENSIBLE HE KEEPS SAYING HIS FATHER IS VERY DANGEROUS.

i don't know why but Arti is a badly written character for me...initially she got a fair chance to take away Muskaan from the house but she kept her overthere as if she was not aware of Tabassum and her conditions...It is arti who really ruined everything.

Yeah Jaya is just as mad as arti being in her sense because she forgot about what teeruth can do.

UP to me this show will go like "Hamara Dil Apke Paas Hain"
i will be happy if it goes like the movie...

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Why Creatives are making such situation which is completely fake and illogical...
If Muskaan truth is reveals Teeruth truth also will not be revealed all together...
in fact Muskaan is only a victim of the situation and by her destiny but what about the boss who rules this brothel.
Why is he happy will he be saved if Muskaan truth comes forward????

G_for_Ganga thumbnail

Why Creatives are making such situation which is completely fake and illogical...

If Muskaan truth is reveals Teeruth truth also will not be revealed all together...
in fact Muskaan is only a victim of the situation and by her destiny but what about the boss who rules this brothel.
Why is he happy will he be saved if Muskaan truth comes forward????

Yea πŸ˜• same question from me.. What on earth wil save Sirji if Mushkaan reveals her truth to Gayatri.. Like Raunak said, Gayatri won't trust any of such a bad info/doings of her pati parameshwar  no matter who d informer is, unless sirji confesses..

I don't find anyone really helping Mushkaannot even Raunak πŸ₯±for me Raunak is d most disappointing char as of now,even though he knows wat had happened wid mushkaan andArti he can't give mushkaan any respect as she is from brothel.Inspite of knowing d root cause he's simply disrespecting muskaan  
Wat happened to mushkaan dreamst???tstudying and all?Her college lyf is left cliffhanger. She should study and become a collector herself and arrest sirji and tabassum ...After all self help is the best help ..
I desperately want muskaan to study her education.. 
I
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Yea πŸ˜• same question from me.. What on earth wil save Sirji if Mushkaan reveals her truth to Gayatri.. Like Raunak said, Gayatri won't trust any of such a bad info/doings of her pati parameshwar  no matter who d informer is, unless sirji confesses..

I don't find anyone really helping Mushkaannot even Raunak πŸ₯±for me Raunak is d most disappointing char as of now,even though he knows wat had happened wid mushkaan andArti he can't give mushkaan any respect as she is from brothel.Inspite of knowing d root cause he's simply disrespecting muskaan  
Wat happened to mushkaan dreamst???tstudying and all?Her college lyf is left cliffhanger. She should study and become a collector herself and arrest sirji and tabassum ...After all self help is the best help ..
I desperately want muskaan to study her education.. 
I

@RED True what on earth will save Sirji...
Had he thought what Gaytri will say and others will think when they will get to know about Jaya and her daughter.
Raunak said he wants only her mother to know his father bad deeds but he could have said it to her directly with some proof what was the need of Muskaan in this story.
hope they bring her Mam-Ma to her and she continues to study further.
G_for_Ganga thumbnail
What a dragging episodes these days 
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

What a dragging episodes these days 

Hi after so many days you are back...i was thinking where are you...
Have you ever seen parents taking their marriage oath together with their children the show is dragging and is turning pathetic.