Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Justwatching thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
He never paid any attention to me before Queen, on few occasions i even got brotherly vibes from him but after he saw Queen footage in phantom's office he approached me on my bbm and started dropping funky links to videos and other random stuff."

"When I was shooting in Gwalior for revolver, he made slight straight-forward approach and in its response, i told him that i am in love with someone and i am distressed all the time( that was the time when you'd come to my b'day and tension between us was at its peak, i didn't take your name but I thought if i tell him this, he will understand me better), Then again we lost touch when i was in NYC, he texted asking howz NYC? and i asked him if he'd be interested in a physical relationship with me, he got a little intimidated and asked why not a regular relationship, to that i said because i am in love with someone and i think he felt bad about it," she added.

Kangana emails to Hrithik mentioning ranbir. Not only she sent him her nudes but also prepositioned sex...
Why is she making fun of the women who allegedly slept with ranbir when she herself has asked him directly and (lol) he said no!?
She's just salty that those "Barbie dolls" got a piece of what she wanted!
1140816 thumbnail

REMEMBER THIS? 😆

Breaking -Ranbir insults PV, Pinkvilla exposes RK

In an interview today, when our writer Urvi Parikh quoted your sister Kareena Kapoor Khan's remark - "Ranbir reads Pinkvilla five times a day", never in our wildest dreams were we expecting a response as bizarre as yours and Anushka's. You challenged us to post this video. Here we are - Challenge accepted.

You see, we love challenges, even the threatening ones. Just like we shook our legs to Kar Gayi Chull on Karan Johar's request, we are more than happy to oblige even this time.

But not without having made our point and exposing how you two are absorbing all the vices of stardom unthinkingly. Guys, you asked us to rise above reporting 'shit', we ask you to rise above hypocrisy.
Let's go in flashback a few years. Ranbir, you had once famously said "80% rumours are true." Here's the video:

Yet, you are incorrigible enough to go back on your words. You told us, we carry 'shit' 95% of the times and then politely brought it down to a measly 80% (oh-so-gracious of you Dear Lord). We wish you had specified the 'shit' we carry. May be you are referring to your birthday article - 'From a towel dancing amateur to a rockstar expression King: Ranbir's acting evolution decoded' or Anushka's birthday article 'How Anushka Sharma Carved a Niche for herself in Bollywood or all the anniversaries of your film we promote!'

Now let's reflect on the gyaan you gave about responsible journalism. As reporters, we do follow rules.

Let me cite an instance to you. A source, very close to Kangana Ranaut had told us and other industry insiders about her liaison with you. While others carried it without reaching out, we did drop a message. Ranbir, do you remember your reply? Let's refresh your rusted memory a bit - "Hey Urvi, so good to hear from you. GET A LIFE." Didn't it make our morning? Oh yeah, it definitely did. However, we refrained from carrying anything on that widely reported fling of yours. WE HAVE A LIFE. Conceit doesn't make you cool.

And that brings us to a very vital aspect of your behaviour. As you advice us on learning responsible journalism because of our reach, we advice you to learn some manners, because you are a superstar. Cocking your middle finger at the paparazzi is not normal and how dare do you even have the audacity to confiscate cameras of videographers! Get a hold over your temper; you need to rise above your blue-blooded arrogance.
We do know our jobs but probably you need to hear a bit about it too.

Cheers,
Writers of Pinkvilla
Edited by BlackPanther7 - 5 years ago
Justwatching thumbnail
How about kangana tells a #MeToo story of her own? So far she has only dhona her hands in behti ganga by claiming vikas hugged her inappropriately, when he was already outed by someone... how about she talks abt salman khan? Or mahesh bhatt or even ajay devgan?

Maybe she should start with salman khan cause acc to neha dhupia

"Recently Kangna, Neha and Salman were all at an event held in Hyderabad.The next day Neha was overheard gossiping to the other actresseses while travelling back to the airport.
She told people that she caught Kangana going to Salman's room and she was sure they must be doing all kinds of naughty things together. When the rest of them tried to hush her, Neha became louder and insisted she was right. Now everyone knows that Salman and Kangana have been friends for long.

But no, kangana will only tell people
To not blame salman and apologize on his behalf when he makes insensitive rape jokes
tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This one was right on target
where are all these A listers now , why arent they opening their mouth. Yes it its their wish if they want to reveal it or not but why cant they talk about it .

because they know, if one speaks out, the entire dam will be broken and they all have something against one another

for eg: now its revealed that pretty much all of them knew about Vikas Bahl and Sajid khan ...

This is what happens

If a man sleeps around, they are hyped and called casanovas and a ladies man, if a woman sleeps around she is called a wh*re.

I am very impressed about this interview, absolutely spot on

1140816 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Justwatching

How about kangana tells a #MeToo story of her own? So far she has only dhona her hands in behti ganga by claiming vikas hugged her inappropriately, when he was already outed by someone... how about she talks abt salman khan? Or mahesh bhatt or even ajay devgan?

Maybe she should start with salman khan cause acc to neha dhupia

"Recently Kangna, Neha and Salman were all at an event held in Hyderabad.The next day Neha was overheard gossiping to the other actresseses while travelling back to the airport.
She told people that she caught Kangana going to Salman's room and she was sure they must be doing all kinds of naughty things together. When the rest of them tried to hush her, Neha became louder and insisted she was right. Now everyone knows that Salman and Kangana have been friends for long.

But no, kangana will only tell people
To not blame salman and apologize on his behalf when he makes insensitive rape jokes

Knowing Kangana, it cud very well be SALMAN's METOO Story 😭😆ðŸĪŠ
Edited by BlackPanther7 - 5 years ago
1140816 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tina59

where are all these A listers now , why arent they opening their mouth. Yes it its their wish if they want to reveal it or not but why cant they talk about it .

because they know, if one speaks out, the entire dam will be broken and they all have something against one another

for eg: now its revealed that pretty much all of them knew about Vikas Bahl and Sajid khan ...

This is what happens

If a man sleeps around, they are hyped and called casanovas and a ladies man, if a woman sleeps around she is called a wh*re.

If a Man sends Unsolicited messages, he is called a Sexual offender and is sacked. If a Woman sends Unsolicited explicit mails, she is put on a pedestal and allowed to continue to harass the man as a "Feminist" 👏
Justwatching thumbnail

Originally posted by: tina59

This is what happens

Has kangana opened her mouth? She's only askming others to speak up, what had she added besides says bf that vikas hugged her inappropriately...

It's entirely diff story that kangana was dancing with him at Madhu Mantenna and Masab wedding. And lol she wasn't forced, she choreographed the dance herself

https://twitter.com/jackobhai/status/1051055723361312768?s=21
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: BlackPanther7

Yes, only a Habitual Stalker, Bully n Wannabe Mistress like her shud be glorified as a "Feminist".

If anything, Ranbir himself has been trying to get rid of the player tag. He understands it is not something to be proud of.

That's not what anyone is saying. In fact everyone keeps repeating that she's a very problematic messenger. But that doesn't change the fact that this time her message is a good one and 100% accurate.
576281 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackPanther7

Are u crazy? KWK is meant for a timepass. Not for serious issues. Where was she during KATHUA Rape case? She just looking like a clown with her totli zubaan n blah blah 😆

Ayyoo...why are you always so angry?
Justwatching thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

That's not what anyone is saying. In fact everyone keeps repeating that she's a very problematic messenger. But that doesn't change the fact that this time her message is a good one and 100% accurate.

Statements and promises made by politicians right before the elections are also "good ones and 100% correct"
Does it make them honest and trustworthy?
They know what sells and when it sells.