Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 months ago

I'm just happy for every praise this talented actor gets...and a little relieved that also other think that the infamous poster had been done and posted to harm Kartik and the movie. smiley1

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Javed Akhtar was the one who labelled Alia as Meyral Streep on the record on Twitter after Highway.

I have stopped taking him seriously after that.

-------------

Edited by sharaban - 3 months ago
VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

I'm just happy for every praise this talented actor gets...and a little relieved that also other think that the infamous poster had been done and posted to harm Kartik and the movie. smiley1

You like Kartik?

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Clochette

my exact thoughts. Kartik should be more alert.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Can't say if I like Kartik as a whole because until now, I only got to know him as an actor. I like his potential. He belongs to those where I'm not interested in what kind of person he is (interestingly, it had been the same with Sushant - until his death so shortly after his former manager's death...then I started to do research...).

With Kartik, I'm more aware now and this Poster-campaign is a warning sign to me.