Shabana Azmi’s 74th birthday party

beena_jon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 days ago

she also marks 50 years in Indian cinema this month

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DADyRb6yhv1/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Shabana Azmi celebrates 74th birthday and 50 years in Hindi cinema

https://www.instagram.com/p/DAESjWEIW9z/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Inside Shabana Azmi's 50th, Sorry, 74th Birthday Party With Vidya Balan, Urmila Matondkar And Others

Meanwhile, Dia Mirza shared a few pictures from Shabana Azmi's birthday party. She captioned it, "Happy Birthday Shabana Amma. You are our inspiration, our cheerleader and the glue that holds us together. We are so lucky to call you our own. As you complete 50 years in cinema this month please know that you are deeply cherished. Thank you for being the absolute best. We love you."

Urmila Matondkar had shared a special post for Shabana Azmi on her birthday and she wrote, "The Maa that Cinema gave me...and cheesy as it may sound I can always say to anyone Mere paas Maa hai. Happy Birthday dearest Shabanaji. It has been an absolute pleasure n an incredible privilege to have seen you, worked with you, understood n learnt a great deal from you which still continues. Nothing can precisely describe the bond that I share with you which both of us have so carefully woven for almost 4 decades and tremendously cherished. May you continue to brighten our paths and show us the way to love, life n great heights."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

I love how close Urmila and Dia still are to Shabana after Tehzeeb (and Urmila's history with Shabana goes back even further with Masoom). I've seen these three women reunite a lot as mother and daughters.

Didn't know Vidya was so close to Shabana as well. What a group of lovely ladies. Absolutely starstruck!

beena_jon thumbnail

indeed, love their camaraderiesmiley27

beena_jon thumbnail

very rare in these times n era to find this kinda friendship

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Ah looks like a fun party! Happy birthday! smiley40

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Who is behind Shabana ji nd Shivani? is it the same actress from Rocky aur Rani movie - Rocky’s sister??