Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: DevilsKick

SRK Fans ki aadat ho gayi hai, SRK ko chhod ke they can support anyone =)) 😆

Makes sense why srk giving continious flops ! 😆
1103978 thumbnail

Originally posted by: himmo100

I did not say he is not...SRK is handsome also...If girls are any measure of someone being handsome than SRK is definitely liked more by girls..salman is liked more by men..

u figure out rest lol

you need to understand difference between quantity and quality

briyani and daal chanwal

daal chanwal are eaten by more people..i love them too...i eat them more than briyani...add achar and you have a lovely lunch...but that still does not mean daal chanwal is briyani

shahrukh is briyani..

other day in newyork someone told me that a guide on tour to central park told them that he is big fan of shahrukh...he showed then place shooting of his movie was done

i mean u can bring all sorts of numbers...but u cannot deny that srk is a bigger star

twitter, international fans, girls, acting, filmfare awards, .

salman is definitely ahead in box office recently

but overall srk is a bigger star.

this is my fair and balanced analysis lol

Your analysis and bolti band.😆😆
fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Himmo

Whats the point of srk being biryani? If he is biryani then salman is like kheer lol...and if some guide in central park praising srk makes him bigger star then some non indians praising salman makes him much bigger star than him ..usually people see the stardom by comparing the profits/hits they make for their movies ..no ?
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: fivestars

Himmo

Whats the point of srk being biryani? If he is biryani then salman is like kheer lol...and if some guide in central park praising srk makes him bigger star then some non indians praising salman makes him much bigger star than him ..usually people see the stardom by comparing the profits/hits they make for their movies ..no ?

Actually SRK never met that guard or else Wankhade Stadium part 2 wahin ban jaata =)) 😆
454573 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fivestars

Himmo

guide was african lol..fan of bollywood movie

anyway box office goes up and down over the career

amitabh is collecting 5 crore weekend and 20 crore lifetime business..is salman bigger star than amitabh?

i dont think so. lol.

lately salman has collected more..however when u adjust for time, popularity, awards, fame, endorsements then there is absolutely no doubt that salman is not King of Bollywood. It has to be Shahrukh. as a neutral and fair and balanced person when i am seeing a show it is clear to me that SRK generates more excitement and looks more popular

i am agreeing that in terms of box office it is salman khan

box office run on waves also...there was time salman was trying hard..all sorts of new wigs every movie and nothing was working..then i think wanted came and he found an area to explore and he is cashing on it.

shahrukh on the other hand is not doing good movies .. his choice is bad.

so box office cancels out

and considering other factors any fair person will put srk over top

but yes in "recent box office' salman will be at top
fairandlovely thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackPanther7

DIL PE HAATH RAKHKAR VOTE KARNA. JAWAB RAJPAL YADAV HI AAYEGA. 😆

Better Looker and Better Actor! Only bcoz of Nepotism, Rajpal Yadav is a supporting actor while SRK is a Main lead. 😭

SRK became main lead because of NEPOTISM? How? 😕

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: himmo100

I did not say he is not...SRK is handsome also...If girls are any measure of someone being handsome than SRK is definitely liked more by girls..salman is liked more by men..

u figure out rest lol

you need to understand difference between quantity and quality

briyani and daal chanwal

daal chanwal are eaten by more people..i love them too...i eat them more than briyani...add achar and you have a lovely lunch...but that still does not mean daal chanwal is briyani

shahrukh is briyani..

other day in newyork someone told me that a guide on tour to central park told them that he is big fan of shahrukh...he showed then place shooting of his movie was done

i mean u can bring all sorts of numbers...but u cannot deny that srk is a bigger star

twitter, international fans, girls, acting, filmfare awards, .

salman is definitely ahead in box office recently

but overall srk is a bigger star.

this is my fair and balanced analysis lol

Hippo i love your unbiased Analysis😳🤗
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
@TM
How is SRK related to nepotism? He is literally the only outsider with no connections who made it to the Top and became the biggest Star in BW history!!!