Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: Autumnn

If theatrical release then first movie.

Instead of leaving it upto Zoya, Srk should have introduced Suhana like he doing now.

Agreed....hopefully......Suhana has a role that suits her....unlike that glamorous Veronica ......lets see what the baap-beti duo does......I am always excited for any SRK movie...and this is excitement max pro..smiley40..because Suhana is also there....smiley41.rone wale toh rote he rahenge....smiley36

Having said that.....I will control my excitement until some credible source makes the announcement....smiley36

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Autumnn

If theatrical release then first movie.

Instead of leaving it upto Zoya, Srk should have introduced Suhana like he doing now.

I think, he was leaving it upto Suhana...and imo it was a good preparation of what to get through social media...I suppose, Suhana is still interested in actingsmiley1 (and rightly so).

Originally posted by: wat_up

smiley37 The title. That aside he only letting sid do the action portion why this fandom likes Sid. I guess this movie is beyond me as I never held king title

What is wrong with the title??smiley5

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

sarook saaar

khud bhi gana gana zaroor smiley42

Coldplaying thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

This will be SRK's Antim

StacyStyle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I thought that brat retired after seeing the audience is not here for her. Cant wait for this to flop.

Edited by lauriesa - 7 months ago
Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Agreed....hopefully......Suhana has a role that suits her....unlike that glamorous Veronica ......lets see what the baap-beti duo does......

Suhana pic in this article is good and that should have been the look of Veronica in Archies. Plus no soft tone the way she spoke.

Even though she was bad in Archies feel she will do decently good in King. Let's see.

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I hate saying this, but Suhana looks too much like SRK look wise. She looks weird most of the time and sometimes fine. It feels like someone put SRK’s face on a girl/woman’s body. I feel for her. I just don’t think many of the viewers want to see that when watching a movie and will reject her. But anything is possible and she may get accepted. If she really wants to be actress, she would’ve to work very hard and even with hard work it remains to be seen if she will be accepted as most of the audience wants an acceptable looker when seeing an actress.

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Leave aside SRK and Suhana. I dont think Sujoy is as good as some others make him out to be. I think Kahaani was ripped off an asian movie and none of this other movies came close to that films appreciation