Nepofan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 days ago

Tbh... just asking

Whose acting u liked better? I mean eve  if don't like both..whom u felt better or think can give chance? Or u like personality?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Posted: 10 days ago

Both are irritating and talentless. In Archies, I felt Khushi was better. Suhana was both an eyesore to my eyes and hard on my ears with her strange voice. 

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 10 days ago
VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: akniti

Tbh... just asking

Whose acting u liked better? I mean eve  if don't like both..whom u felt better or think can give chance? Or u like personality?

imo I'd say Khushi has more potential considering she doesn't have acting training yet managed to hold her own. There were 5 people that debuted with similar/no training experience last year and she was the best of them all. I think the guidance she's getting is either negative/nothing - she has strong features so she underexpresses because she hasn't really figured out how the camera works. She also isn't a dancer. But as a rookie if she puts more effort she can improve very quickly. 

Suhana is a weird case. She's comfortable on camera. But it's really hard for the audience to empathize with her unless it's with her family. She also does better when she's on camera with someone else than alone which isn't a good thing for Bollywood. She goes through all the motions of the stuff she's learnt but it doesn't materialize well on screen. That's arguably worse because she has training and seems to have the confidence but if that's not clicking now on screen it never will. She reminds me a lot of Janhvi way more.

SakZ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Subana. But not in mainstream commercial wall flower roles. She would do good in emotional and more serous roles.

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

both were simply pathetic

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Suhana 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Khushi's 

TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

It's like you are asking us to pick our poison smiley36

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

They should have never debuted with Archie's.......I would wait for their next movies.......if they even have a tenth of their actor parent's talent....they would sail through...

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: TheJourney

It's like you are asking us to pick our poison smiley36

No its not.....choosing a politician during electtions....is choosing your poison....because u want it or not....they will affect your life.......Suhana and Khushi won't.....just ignore them...