Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Posted: 22 days ago

Originally posted by: Clochette

Why do you use "we" when you already know that there isn't a "we" for such a thinking?

I know you love her, but if you look at the feedback she has received OBJECTIVELY, you'd see that most people can't stand her and find her horrible. We IS the appropriately term here 

Look at Ibrahim Ali Khan - all these projects lined up and its only Suhana who needs daddy to save her

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Look at Ibrahim Ali Khan - all these projects lined up 

When are they coming out ?

Nepofan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

When are they coming out ?

I think only 2 projects that too one is ott and another one has been completed before 2years, in 2022...but not released don't know why...

The one with khushi is ott...

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

The "we" includes me...that I didn't want...everybody here can speak (errr...write) for her-/himself.

If Suhana really isn't made for acting in Hindi movies, even a movie with her Daddy wouldn't be of help.

I simply like that SRK supports her by doing the things himself...he has all the knowledge Suhana needs, Suhana trusts him...it will be a labor of love.

It's the same with Aryan. SRK will not do Aryan's work, he will not do Suhana's work but he has a production house and his own skills...I really like that he is there for them...

I know that SRK has boosted the confidence of many co-stars, why not the one of his own kids.

Edited by Clochette - 22 days ago

[Post Removed]