Agastya-Suhana - did the wrong siblings debut?

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 months ago

I can’t help but notice these two have much hotter and more talented siblings (in terms of screen presence) And yet we’re stuck with the bottom tier of nepotism with the worst of the worst ? I mean just look at Suhana! Yuck. If they wanna give me nepo, then give me Aryan Khan or Navya and you might just convince me. Khushi is right with them too in terms of ick. Thankfully Ibrahim and Aryaman Deol will be our eyewash for all the horrid nepos coming our way.

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 5 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

I am sorry SH, but you are a bit too harsh on Suhana. She might not be conventionally pretty but isn’t bad looking either. Having said that, I would have liked to see Aryan onscreen too, Agastya is also fine, contrary to the popular opinion here, I find Navya such a plain Jane, I mean just even looking at her face is sleep inducing. Abi ek hi film hui hai, these nepos might get better with time, at least give them a chance smiley36

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

I am sorry SH, but you are a bit too harsh on Suhana. She might not be conventionally pretty but isn’t bad looking either. Having said that, I would have liked to see Aryan onscreen too, Agastya is also fine, contrary to the popular opinion here, I find Navya such a plain Jane, I mean just even looking at her face is sleep inducing. Abi ek hi film hui hai, these nepos might get better with time, at least give them a chance smiley36

I am all for unconventional beauties - but she is not one of them. And her features, skin tone have nothing to do with my assessment. She is simply not cut out for Bolllywood, more than her looks (or lack of) - she lacks the aura and vibe of a star. On top of that, her acting is the worst, even surpassing the low barometer set by Esha Deol types.

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

agastya is so much better than navya. I watched one podcast of their family and he seems more smarter, cuter and kinder than his sister. Aryan is good looking, he should've debuted.

TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Always seen Aryan angry or frowning. That's his USP smiley36

If I ever see him smiling or dancing I am going to assume that's a doppelganger & lose interest.

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: TheJourney

If I ever see him smiling or dancing I am going to assume that's a doppelganger & lose interest.

Yeah well the guy hardly ever smiles, what’s up with him smiley24 I guess his brooding or serious personality makes him somewhat attractive to people and they get curious smiley36
TheJourney thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: infinity101

Yeah well the guy hardly ever smiles, what’s up with him smiley24 I guess his brooding or serious personality makes him somewhat attractive to people and they get curious smiley36

Nobody ever told him haathi aur cheeti ke jokes smiley19

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheJourney

But that is what makes him sooooooo incredibly hot to me smiley36 love me a AYM

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 5 months ago
TheJourney thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox