Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snatch thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: Clochette

Maybe she was told to act like she did...

As for the SRK+Suhana movie, I suppose that it is a father-daughter situation...maybe she gets into a dangerous situation (or is put into one) and he has to react on that...spontaneously I think of a kind of situation I watched in a Liam Neeson movie.

Some remarks here are so mean that they seem to target more SRK fans than Suhana. How low is that...

that plot is beaten to death. hope they have something original

FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Leave aside SRK and Suhana. I dont think Sujoy is as good as some others make him out to be. I think Kahaani was ripped off an asian movie and none of this other movies came close to that films appreciation

All his movies are copied from other films, haha! He's an okay director, but I have a feeling this film is going to be a disaster. It's giving SRK collaborating with Imtiaz, Anand L Rai, or Hirani.

1278807 thumbnail

Originally posted by: FatalFlaw

All his movies are copied from other films, haha! He's an okay director, but I have a feeling this film is going to be a disaster. It's giving SRK collaborating with Imtiaz, Anand L Rai, or Hirani.

I second that! Sujoy Ghosh is a very mediocre director indeed. He hasn’t delivered a single good movie other than Kahaani… the rest were just unoriginal and bland smiley29

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Debbira

I second that! Sujoy Ghosh is a very mediocre director indeed. He hasn’t delivered a single good movie other than Kahaani… the rest were just unoriginal and bland smiley29

Remember Aladdin Remake and Home Delivery smiley36

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Yes!!! It's the third time SRK casts Bobby smiley27

The first had been with the crime thriller on Netflix ("Class of '83", 2020), the second one also in a Netflix movie ("Love Hostel", 2022, with Vikrant and Sanya).

Now, after his cameo in Animal and a 'stint' in Tamil and Telugu movies, he even works with SRK in the same movie...great!

Elvis12 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

King Kong would have been a better name with Suhana playing the title role

1278807 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Elvis12

King Kong would have been a better name with Suhana playing the title role

smiley3

Word Count: 0