Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: Clochette

Exactly... I don't understand this move - from both sides...although SRK may have talked to Salman before (as he had postponed Raees for Sultan, Salman may be okay with that). but Bhansali???? Deliberately doing this because he sees a chance to get a revenge for 2007??? And the shootings haven't even started...

This would be third clash of SRK and SLB. In my lifetime lol

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

At the moment, all that gives me the vibes of a lot of negativity spread in future (even more than already until now)...a festival for the respective 'haters'... adding also - most probably - Salman fans (although, until now, no Eid movie for 2026 had been announced)...I really, really hope that t h i s clash won't happen.

Clochette thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

This would be third clash of SRK and SLB. In my lifetime lol

Third? I only remember the one against OSO 2007...

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

Third? I only remember the one against OSO 2007...

Dilwale and BM also.

The 3rd fight is always best in Boxing Trilogies

Edited by Maroonporsche - 5 days ago
Clochette thumbnail

Oh yes...my bad...the best, yes, but for whom??? They do films, not box fights...better they do the boxfight apart...it would only harm the both of them and not involve many, many others...grrrrrrr

Clochette thumbnail

It's so obvious again...SRK announced first, Sanjay (this time very quick reaction) about one hour later. It will be the third time he looks for a clash with SRK...

And I remember that Bhansali had once announced his movie for Christmas 2025... (clashing with Aamir). So, does he think that with all the negativity about Suhana and with 3 well established actors, he better goes for a 3rd clash with SRK?

Edited by Clochette - 5 days ago

2026? smiley3

How will he ensure his daughter not forgotten by then smiley36

snatch thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

earlier there used to ne 5-6 movies during festival season with limited number of theatres. now we have thousands of screens yet two movies cant release together ?

if both the movies are good both will work. the problem is with people who make mediocre movies. they are constantly worried.

between what is siddharth anand doing here ? isn't it sujoys script and direction ?

hope siddharth anand is not involved in the creative area, the guy is crap.

snatch thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

if suhana has potential this clash will only help her get more reach.