Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: snatch

earlier there used to ne 5-6 movies during festival season with limited number of theatres. now we have thousands of screens yet two movies cant release together

if both the movies are good both will work. the problem is with people who make mediocre movies. they are constantly worried.

between what is siddharth anand doing here ? isn't it sujoys script and direction ?

hope siddharth anand is not involved in the creative area, the guy is crap.

You're right, Snatch, but I learned (also through the forum here) that the focus lies much more on boxoffice numbers (so money business) than on the movie as such (and discussing its content).

In addition, even through the BollywoodHungama articles it becomes clear that the Bhansali-movie release date was given 1 1/2 hour after the official announcement of the SRK-movie release date...So Bhansali shifted from Dec 2025 to March 2026...

Siddharth is there for the action sequences and also produces... Sujoy is the director

Edited by Clochette - 5 days ago
Clochette thumbnail

Just asking: Isn't Jio also producing Love & War (together with Bhansali's ph)?

Edit: Exactly...in July Jio Studios partnered with Bhansali

Still confirming the Christmas release...

https://www.bollywoodhungama.com/news/bollywood/sanjay-leela-bhansali-collaborates-jio-studios-love-ranbir-kapoor-vicky-kaushal-alia-bhatt-likely-begin-shoot-november-report/

Edited by Clochette - 5 days ago
Surly_Devil thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

At the moment, all that gives me the vibes of a lot of negativity spread in future (even more than already until now)...a festival for the respective 'haters'... adding also - most probably - Salman fans (although, until now, no Eid movie for 2026 had been announced)...I really, really hope that t h i s clash won't happen.

Yo just take a chill pill and think positive, Clora!

2026 is still far far away 🙂‍↔️ so just think positive 👽

And read this 👇

https://x.com/aavishhkar/status/1834573361864937899?s=46

Edited by Surly_Devil - 5 days ago
Clochette thumbnail

Oh, I'll think positive after a while, but for now, I want to vent my frustration smiley13

In 2015, it had been Eros Entertainment and Bhansali who - without any need - shifted the date to clash with SRK's movie, now it's Jio and Bhansali who shift the date to clash with SRK's movie...

In 2015, Eros did it because Lulla had a fall-out with SRK some years before...now, I wonder what SRK did to the Ambanis...

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Surly_Devil

WTF smiley37

That is so creative damnnn

SRK will do what SRK will do. smiley4

Maroonporsche thumbnail

https://x.com/taran_adarsh/status/1834593084673343864

I dont think any major Indian film will come Christmas 2025. I think they are scared of next Avatar film. Aamir has a movie coming this Christmas 2024 (nothing confirmed after).

SRK and Ranbir both gave huge hits in 2023 without much benefit of holidays I dont know why they are so focused again on them. Not a good situation for industry

Edited by Maroonporsche - 5 days ago
Surly_Devil thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

Oh, I'll think positive after a while, but for now, I want to vent my frustration smiley13

In 2015, it had been Eros Entertainment and Bhansali who - without any need - shifted the date to clash with SRK's movie, now it's Jio and Bhansali who shift the date to clash with SRK's movie...

In 2015, Eros did it because Lulla had a fall-out with SRK some years before...now, I wonder what SRK did to the Ambanis...

Life is very very unpredictable,Clara!

Clochette thumbnail

Contrary to some members here smiley36

Clochette thumbnail

Thanks to remind me...I got 'a bit' confused...yes, the Aamir movie is this Christmas.

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Bakrasur bhag jaegesmiley37

Bechara stree. k bad ab yeh clash L ka comeback