Users

Frequent Posters

nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Avyakta

Hello friends ,hope everyone is fine in their respective places.❀️

Missed Dragice ,hope she is doing fine.πŸ€—
Madhu returned to the home a few hours back. Hemu and Sheru are in ecstasy.😊 Talked with her , sounds very weak . I conveyed all our friends' concern and love for her and told her how we all prayed for her . She thanked everyone for this great gesture. She will be here , in our CC soon . πŸ€—
Waiting for Branka , happy to see Nado, Natali and Padmaja here .πŸ€—
Have nice day friends..😊

Hello Avy πŸ€—

I'm glad our Madi came home. I hope that he will soon recover. Now her boys will take care of her. πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you dear for good news ❀️

Srodna slika
Edited by nn027 - 6 years ago
nn027 thumbnail

Have a nice day dearest Nado .πŸ€—

Related image

Have nice day to you tooπŸ€—
How's our boy? πŸ˜ƒ

Srodna slika
nn027 thumbnail

My dear Branka, thank you so mutch for translete. ❀️

cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Madhu returned to the home a few hours back. Hemu and Sheru are in ecstasy.😊 Talked with her , sounds very weak . I conveyed all our friends' concern and love for her and told her how we all prayed for her . She thanked everyone for this great gesture. She will be here , in our CC soon . πŸ€—
Have nice day friends..😊

Thank you for updating us about Madhu's health. Poor thing don't know how long she has to bear, hope her doctors treated her and that she will be releaved from health issues for ever.

I can understand how much her children missed her. Now that she is back home, Should rest properly and follow good diet.

No need to come here running, we all are waiting to see a beaming Madhu with good health recovered fully.

By the way how is the weather at your place Avi? Hope it is bearable now. My hugs and kisses to Abhi.

Good Night to you and all rainbow friends.
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Good Morning Rainbow FriendsπŸ˜ƒ

Tuesday, January 30, 2018
We all too seldom put in words
Our thoughts from day to day
About how much we value friends
Who brighten up life's way.

Have a Wonderful day😊
Viswasruti thumbnail
Good afternoon friends. Returned home yesterday after a brief excursion to a graveyard. πŸ˜ƒ
Grateful to all my Rainbow friends for their concern and continuous prayers. ❀️ Thank you Branka , Vibha , Natali , Nado , Padma , Dragice, and Avi for the love you showered on me in all these days.πŸ€— Will reply to all the pms soon, 😊
Image result for flowers to say thanks
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Good morning my dear friends πŸ€—

I am so happy that Madi returned home πŸ€—
I can imagine how happy Hemu and Sherru were when they saw her πŸ€—πŸ€—Rest well my dear friend and I am sure that you will recover soon.❀️

Praying for You! God is in control be encouraged he is an on time God!Get Well Glitter Grahics | Glitter Text Get Well Soon get well soon

Get well soon! We think of you and pray for a quick recovery.

I hope Dragica will be here soon as well πŸ€— Missing her a lot ❀️

Vibha should return today as well. Hope from tomorrow she will be here too. πŸ€—

https://www.facebook.com/aida.a.adawi/posts/10154154759346743?theater

A real friend can be closer than a brother!
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Good afternoon friends. Returned home yesterday after a brief excursion to a graveyard. πŸ˜ƒ

Grateful to all my Rainbow friends for their concern and continuous prayers. ❀️ Thank you Branka , Vibha , Natali , Nado , Padma , Dragice, and Avi for the love you showered on me in all these days.πŸ€— Will reply to all the pms soon, 😊
Image result for flowers to say thanks

Ohhh, Madi ❀️ I am so happy to see you here again πŸ€—

Welcome back dear πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— We missed you so much, 😊

Welcome back you were certainly missed!!

Dropbox - 2015-09-13 22.49.43.jpg

I am so happy to hear that you are back home. Now you just rest well surrounded with the tender love and care of your family and before you knew, you'll recover completely. I am sure that Hemu and Sherru are the happiest little boys on the Earth...πŸ€—πŸ€—
You take your time and eat well and take enough rest. God bless you and keep you well and safe ❀️

Get Well Wishes Can Help Your Loved Ones Get Better Faster - Get Well Wishes

free+get+well+ecards | ... Better Soon! Free Get Well Soon eCards, Greeting Cards | 123 Greetings

Sending sunshine to brighten your day. Get well soon my dearest friend.

Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Good Morning Rainbow FriendsπŸ˜ƒ

Tuesday, January 30, 2018
We all too seldom put in words
Our thoughts from day to day
About how much we value friends
Who brighten up life's way.

Have a Wonderful day😊

Have a beautiful day too, my dear Padmaja πŸ€—

Beautiful thoughts and so true 😊

Friends are very important part of our life, and I never thought that I will find such a wonderful friends OL,. I am so grateful for that . Love you all ❀️

It is breathtaking to witness transformations and deep Sisterhood...If interested in taking a deep and powerful journey back to remembering women's wisdom traditions, healing feminine health issues, and reclaiming Truth of Self. Check out: http://www.priestessesofthemoon.com/

So true! I don't know what I'd do without my Otter Girls, aka BAT Girls
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Have nice day friends..😊

Thank you Avi, once again, for always keeping us informed about Madi and with that you diminish our worries...β€οΈπŸ€— And thank you for conveying to her our love and our wishes for fast recovery. πŸ€—

Ohhh, how happy those boys were as their mother returned home...I bet that both of they are not leaving her side and that they are bringing cookies and fruits to their Mom, so she will be better soon...That is all that Madi needs now, her sons arms around her neck, and in no tiime she will recover completely...😊

How are you Avi? How is Abhi doing? Is it still freezing cold at your place? Lots of love to you and Abhi and lots of tender huggs to both. πŸ€—πŸ€—

Thank you for beautiful Quotes. 😊

A woman is the full circle. Within her is the power to create, nurture and transform. - Diane Mariechild

""La felicit non qualcosa che vediamo, come un arcobaleno, o sentiamo, come il calore di un incendio. La felicit qualcosa che siamo."" John B. Sheerin DonnedOnNeDONNE2012

Laugh - Scrapbook.com