Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

The critique of the first two episodes is very good. I liked the beginning of the series. We'll see what happens next.
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Have to go now, will be back in the evening...😊

Have a beautiful day/evening...Take good care of you and your loved ones.❀️

Rumi: "In every religion, there is Love. But, Love has no religion."

cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hello Rainbow friends😊
I forgot to watch first day first show of Prithvi Vallabh.
Yesterday watched last 45 mins and found very interesting but I cannot not provide WU because I am not concentrating on the show fully, just watching it.

Thanks for the link Branka, the reviews are interesting and encouraging which is true.

Hope we will see Ivony and all is well with her. Praying for her well being.

Good Night all of you😊
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Good Morning Rainbow friends😊
Guys relax, go slow. Take good care of your health. Do drop in once in a day just to share your feelings and emotions. For few days don't stress much, then slowly every thing will fall into place including health. At present I am doing the same. Nothing in our hands. To be honest what ever we plan or stratazize it back fires so lets live life this moment.

Good day all of you😊
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Good morning!
I too am so busy with travel preparation, was unable to catch up on the episodes of Prithvi Vallabh, hopefully will do so after I return! but the trailers I have seen seem magnificent and of epic proportions!

Branka, glad to know your lungs are clear, now get all right a hundred percent.πŸ€— Simply loved the quote on self belief by Rumi, absolutely superb!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Waiting for all to be well and back together!

Tommy Ton - GUCCI CRUISE 2016

Have a good day everyone! Some random quotes!

Inspirational Picture Quotes...: Be humble in your confidence yet courageous in your character.
Edited by vibraj - 6 years ago
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Sneha...Love

Hello to you all my dear, sweet friends πŸ€—

I returned from my doctor a while ago (came here to say Hi, but saw this article about the show that we all planned to watch, so I translated it on my language..will post the link and translation in the next post) and the doctor said that all is fine, my lungs are fine, my head is stubborn as usually πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I have to drink lots of tea with honey and lemon, and according to her I need to rest and continue with tablets untill I finish them, also she said not to move lot between people to avoid viruses that are in the air...I looked at her like this 😲, because in the waiting room of her ambulance there were at least 4 people who were sneezing πŸ˜²πŸ˜† Thanks God that phase is finished for me...hated it! πŸ˜›

Facts to make you go wow, and then forget about in a day - Imgur

πŸ˜†...Gesundheit!! πŸ˜†

This is a time when you just can not avoid viruses, see, I was in my house all the time and still I catch one...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

When you raid the office supply cabinet for all of the Airborne on earth: | What It's Like Working In An Office During Flu Season

I am so happy that Madi is feeling better. I hope Dragica will also come soon . I am praying for all of you my dear girls, you are present in my heart, my thoughts and my prayers. ❀️

This would be adorable but I would change a few things up about it

So many of my smiles begin with you. This romantic sign would be a great addition to your rustic farmhouse dcor. It would also make a lovely wedding or anniversary gift! This beautiful rustic wood sign is made from reclaimed wood & stained in a medium dark stain. The lettering is painted in white. Twine & small clothespins are attached to create a beautiful photo display. It measures approx. 24 tall & 13 wide. Six black clothespins will be included. This listing is for one sign, in the si...

Jelena came home in the meantime, so I will read backpages later on in the evening πŸ˜‰, and will reply on messages in the evening too. πŸ˜ƒ
Love you all and hug you with all my love. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Forgot to tell you that Bino was with me all the time,looking me with his sad eyes,, warming my feet, and keeping an eye on me, and run for Jelena when I had some bad moments...

Rustic farmhouse inspired Pooh and Piglet by MyTRUSTEDTreasures

Oh, so sweet of Bino to be so caring!

Happiness starts with a wet nose and ends with a tail.
Artistic Reflections Things We Learn From a Dog Framed Textual Art & Reviews | Wayfair
Avyakta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hello friends , hope all is well at everyone's heart and home ! πŸ€—
Madhu is doing fine , still, the slight temperature is there, but recovering from the procedure discomfort.
So happy to see our Branka back without sneezing anymore!❀️
Very wise advice Padmaja , yes have to accept what is in store for us and , try to recover from every shock and sickness to walk forward.
Read the reviews of PV , very interesting, but have no time to watch now , will watch later.
Thanks Nado for the links . Hope Dragice is doing fine .
Wise quotes from Branka and Vimaa . Thank you all .

Image result for hope quotes with flowers
Edited by Avyakta - 6 years ago
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Good morning my dear friends πŸ€—

Have a beautiful day and enjoy every moment of it. 😊

I agree with Padmaja, we should live in this moment and make the most of it...😊

Always follow your heart. Your dreams are close behind.

Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Good Morning Rainbow friends😊

Guys relax, go slow. Take good care of your health. Do drop in once in a day just to share your feelings and emotions. For few days don't stress much, then slowly every thing will fall into place including health. At present I am doing the same. Nothing in our hands. To be honest what ever we plan or stratazize it back fires so lets live life this moment.

Good day all of you😊

Good morning Padmaja πŸ€—

I agree with you, we should learn to go slow and relax.

And this one is also important...so, put a smile on your face and be happy.😊

Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

I too am so busy with travel preparation, was unable to catch up on the episodes of Prithvi Vallabh, hopefully will do so after I return! but the trailers I have seen seem magnificent and of epic proportions!

Branka, glad to know your lungs are clear, now get all right a hundred percent.πŸ€— Simply loved the quote on self belief by Rumi, absolutely superb!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Waiting for all to be well and back together!

Tommy Ton - GUCCI CRUISE 2016

Have a good day everyone! Some random quotes!

Inspirational Picture Quotes...: Be humble in your confidence yet courageous in your character.

Good morning/afternoon Vibha πŸ€— Thank you for your care πŸ€—

Love the Quotes you posted, those one about dogs esspecially. πŸ˜ƒ

So, soon you'll travel. Wishing you a safe journey. Enjoy and rest and have fun. ❀️
We will for sure miss you here, and will wait for your return. πŸ€—

This has Always been the hardest lesson for me to learn...i constantly wanna trust that the people i want in my life, those i love the most, love me the same and are just as naturally kind hearted as me. I wanna see as much good in everyone as i know i have in me. But then it Always backfires and i Always end up hurt in some way.

Be so busy loving your life..

"Travel. As much as you can. As far as you can. As long as you can. Life is not meant to be lived in one place." As much as I possibly can...until my last breath...then I'm going HOME...the ultimate road trip. <3 <3