Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ipsitta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Awesome update avantika...I didn't read previous part...I will see then comment...🤗
Thanku for the PM...😳
alanta thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Avantika 🤗Thanks for the 3 part update. 
Res 😳
JanakNandini thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sorry guys
I was unwell so could not update.will try to do by this week.
Nonie12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JanakNandini

Sorry guys

No problem Avantika 😊
Get well soon ⭐️
Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: JanakNandini

Sorry guys

It's ok dear😊Updates can wait...Take care of ur health😊
JanakNandini thumbnail
Chapter 7

As few days elapsed ,the royal palace of Pataliputra was brimming with joy .There were many visitors visiting the palace and the brahminical priest along with astrologers thronged in the hall.
The reason of celebration was Durdhara was carrying the royal heir to the throne
The chief minister Lakshman who was also the closest aid of Chandragupt from Takshasheela welcomed them and offered them seats  when royal soldier announced the arrival of Malayketu along with Parvartak Maharaja.Saumya Prabha and other young unmarried girls were more joyous than others.Moora and Chandragupta Maurya along with Varshini welcomed him inside the Hall.
Varshini went to Durdhara's room and dressed her up.Durdhara was relieved seeing no envy in face of her co wife.
"Dear Durdhara , once the prince is born, I will take care of him. Within few days he will cry for me more than you". Hearing this Durdahra smiled when another maid tried to pull Varshini" Maharani,if you take care of the prince what will Maharani Durdhara do"
Varshini " She will take care of Maharaj". A pearl of laughter busted in the room leaving Durdhara blushing.Just then Saumya came " Bhabi ,please bring Durdhara bhabi inside the mandap"
Varshini " Yes yes.. just few minutes".Varshini held the arms of Durdhara protectively and affectionately .Within no time they reached the arena.Moora was very happy and was shedding tears of joy after long time.Perhaps more than when Chandra became king.She was so eager to see her grandson. Durdhara and Chandragupt were seated in the center of the hall and religious ceremony was performed for well being of mother and her baby .

Varshini too started to behave as though she is  very happy with the news. But deep within her heart it was burning with rage. First she could not vanquish Chandra, and adding to it here comes the news of the pregnancy . More than that she was trembling in fear if her pregnancy news comes out  before Chandra. If it comes the question of father also arises, as Chandra never slept with her. How could he do that? It was Bhadrasal 's seed was implanted in Varshini's womb.
Suprabha, came to Varshini and whispered behind pillars unnoticed " Cant you be little careful.. What will world will think if they come to know that you are pregnant without marriage?"
Varshini " World? what world? I dont care. Varshini lives her life according to her own terms. I dont mind these rules .My mother was married ,but did she bore us to her legally wedded husband?
Suprabha nodded her head indicating no.
" Then why the world was silent?"
"because your mother was so close to nucleus of power"
"there you are ," Varshini with the smile."Power can mute them all. For that power  Iam here and so is you".
When they were speaking Chandra's voice drew their attention.It goes like this
"Today I am going to give you two important announcements. I promise both of them are good and auspicious one too."
"Firstly I am announcing the engagement of Saumya Prabha and Malay Ketu .The proper betrothal is going to take place next friday".
There were some murmurs in the hall. Chandragupt understood the reason and at that time Chanakya made a dramatic entry.

Without wasting time he explains the confused people " Magadhwasiyon, I understand the reason of distress". He stopped and looked at the direction of Varshini who was sweating heavily."I repeat that some miscreants spilled a wrong information about saumya's alliance with Cholas. But the correct information is that Our King Chandra's brother Madav is going to get married with Chola's princess."Turning to Chandra" You say the second news "
Chandra smiling and gestures the people to listen carefully.
" The second news is that there is a royal princess who is going to become a mother soon"
The audience replied "we know this maharaj, Durdhara is pregnant"
"No... not Durdhara. it is Nandini ! yes Nandini is also pregnant".There were lots of cheers in the crowd.Varshini was stupefied.
Moora too became shocked.

I have changed the black part  for better clarification.
Edited by JanakNandini - 6 years ago
Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Interesting update 😳Duru pregnant But how come Chandra got to know about Varshini/Nandini being pregnant?Update soon 😊
JanakNandini thumbnail
Thanks Vampire,Iam glad that you found this interesting...I have changed last part of the update,just dialogues which i thought would be better than my previous one.Just go through that...

Yes there is going to be one twist. Very soon we can see his play.
alanta thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Avantika 🤗I cant wait for the next update, its becoming more and more interesting and intriguing with each update 👏
Nonie12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Fantastic chapter Avantika😊