Users

Frequent Posters

AshtaVasus thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: JanakNandini

Thnx Jodhu for ur comment
[COLOR=BLUE ]
To be frank my dear readers I really feel this ff has not reached many...I dont know whether to continue this ff or just leave this as it is.Though i could see a handful of likes and few comments from my dedicated  readers who always support me and motivate me.
To be frank even when show was on screen , our ffs  never got that much response like how we used to get  in other forums.But only here o found a group of interested readers who read all my work without fail.So this post is for those souls who take pain to like & comment.
Here is my question to u guys
Now it is almost a month after show'S closure. I should not be expecting too much response. 
Considering all above my mind has started to ask is it worth spend time..You all know how much strain it causes to write.

Writing ff is time consuming and very tedious job.I am doubtful whether it is worth spending time as I find this ff has very low responsive rate compared to my other two ff.Inactivity really makes me think should I forgo my noon leisure time for a story ??Honestly Iam in a fix.[/COLOR]
[u]
Please share your views.I want an honest answer.I really want a convincing reply..

@BOLD
Actually, i am also contemplating on the same issue, Avan...

The other Show IPKKND-3, the regular visitors come everyday and make a beeline for the FFs and collages of the Hero/heroine being posted there...  Here, I see most of the regular visitors have moved out of the site, immediately after the Show closed.   

Even when the CN Show was in full swing, there was not much response for the FF.   Some of the old trusted group of friends are coming and reading it now, that too on request.  

It pains when you are working, and balacing your personal life, then take out time to create this creative stuff, only to see how the forum is so inactive...It actually makes you wonder, whether your work is not creative enough to pull readers, or whether the readers' taste have changed...

But the question still remains...  Writing a FF takes construction of base plot, the characters, the twists and turns, and the construction of scenes in sequence - first in mind, then in computer.  Is it worth the while to sit and construct a story for 10 -12 regular visitors who will never give you up,  or is it the numbers that drive the passion to write...  

Edited by rajatshweta - 6 years ago
JanakNandini thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes
Mostly iam going to drop this whole ff...I really cant figure to whom I am writing.Yarume illada tea kadai ku yaruku tea athuren..
 Why should i make tea when nobody visit the shop..lol

JanakNandini thumbnail
You know what only with cn
I could connect.Rest I rarely watch so not able to feel to write. You cannot write for sake of writing. it should come in from deep which only cn  made.Though i see tu ashiqui
which is also a promising story and young talented casts.It will take a long time to write ff on it.
AshtaVasus thumbnail

You know what only with cn

I could connect. Rest I rarely watch so not able to feel to write. You cannot write for sake of writing. it should come in from deep which only cn  made.Though i see tu ashiqui
which is also a promising story and young talented casts.It will take a long time to write ff on it.

True... I never watched serials esp the Saas Bahu ones.
My first one was Jodha Akbar, where Rajat nailed his performance. But it was CN Show which inspired me to join the forum and start writing.  May be, the group of friends (visitors / readers) here were a bit more warm and receptive than the forum's other Show readers.  Even though I was following Aarambh and IPKKND-3, it din't inspire me to write anything worthwhile there.  But, the CN story connection here was deep.  
JanakNandini thumbnail
Sangs atlanta abi others
iam waiting for your  take in chapter 2...
Edited by JanakNandini - 6 years ago
alanta thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi Avantika, 🤗
First of all,  sorry for being late with the comments. Infact I had completed reading both the updates days before, but I wanted to comment in detail and that's why I took this long. 

With this second part you have brought a completely amazing version of Chandra's characterisation. So from there on he himself vows his entire life to be a race to prove the dead Mythily and her curse for him wrong while he himself is in for a guilty ride as some where deep in him it pricks that even it is unknowingly, he has become a cause for someone's death and that too his dearest father - like Acharya Chanakya's only daughter, one more reason to indebt his life towards his Acharya. Now this turn is more than interesting. 

Nandini already had a crush for Chandra and now as they are married, with each passing day Chandra is going to realise Mythily's words becoming true in the form of Nandini. He is in for a great dilemma and a long lasting war within himself. 

For a difference I liked this totally vamp Moora than the one with double standards from the show. Even if later this Moora is turned good, I am sure that you will bring out a convincing reason for that. Waiting for your update.  
alanta thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Thnx Jodhu for ur comment
[COLOR=BLUE ]
To be frank my dear readers I really feel this ff has not reached many...I dont know whether to continue this ff or just leave this as it is.Though i could see a handful of likes and few comments from my dedicated  readers who always support me and motivate me.
To be frank even when show was on screen , our ffs  never got that much response like how we used to get  in other forums.But only here o found a group of interested readers who read all my work without fail.So this post is for those souls who take pain to like & comment.
Here is my question to u guys
Now it is almost a month after show'S closure. I should not be expecting too much response. 
Considering all above my mind has started to ask is it worth spend time..You all know how much strain it causes to write.

Writing ff is time consuming and very tedious job.I am doubtful whether it is worth spending time as I find this ff has very low responsive rate compared to my other two ff.Inactivity really makes me think should I forgo my noon leisure time for a story ??Honestly Iam in a fix.[/COLOR]
[u]
Please share your views.I want an honest answer.I really want a convincing reply..

Avantika,  I can really relate to your condition and understand whatever going through, but at this point I have one thing to tell you, which is nothing new but, all knows, that a half told story is like an incomplete piece of art that leaves a sense of disappointment in both the minds of the sculptor as well as the eyes that see/read it. As you and Sangeetha pointed out only rarest of the tv shows kicks out the creativeness in us. We wont get that opportunity all the time. So please dont miss that. 

There is indeed a fan base for your writings here. I myself include in that, along with unaccounted silent readers . Please dont give up. I hope by now you have made up your mind to continue with the FF 😳
AshtaVasus thumbnail

Originally posted by: alanta

Avantika,  I can really relate to your condition and understand whatever going through, but at this point I have one thing to tell you, which is nothing new but, all knows, that a half told story is like an incomplete piece of art that leaves a sense of disappointment in both the minds of the sculptor as well as the eyes that see/read it. As you and Sangeetha pointed out only rarest of the tv shows kicks out the creativeness in us. We wont get that opportunity all the time. So please dont miss that. 

There is indeed a fan base for your writings here. I myself include in that, along with unaccounted silent readers . Please dont give up. I hope by now you have made up your mind to continue with the FF 😳

Alanta baby,
@Bold and Blue  -  Very well put  👏
JanakNandini thumbnail
Well guys
Iam overwhelmed with the replies of Alanta Sangs and my other friends.
This really gives me an energy to think and write.So again I am started to go ahead . I have made my mind as long as you guys read I am going to write.

Jodhu ,Nonie and Alanta thanks for your views.I have to say it is your constant visit to the page makes me to write. My ff for that matter any one's ff need an recognition else it is futile to continue.I am pretty sure that this ff has that recognition .So I going to update next chapter now.
As I promised this chapter we will get our long lost love Roopa .This roopa is going to be different from our Roopa.

JanakNandini thumbnail

Originally posted by: alanta

Hi Avantika, 🤗

First of all,  sorry for being late with the comments. Infact I had completed reading both the updates days before, but I wanted to comment in detail and that's why I took this long.
NO Problem dearie. I am ready to wait for your comments.

With this second part you have brought a completely amazing version of Chandra's characterisation. So from there on he himself vows his entire life to be a race to prove the dead Mythily and her curse for him wrong while he himself is in for a guilty ride as some where deep in him it pricks that even it is unknowingly, he has become a cause for someone's death and that too his dearest father - like Acharya Chanakya's only daughter, one more reason to indebt his life towards his Acharya. Now this turn is more than interesting. 
Yes ,Indeed he is going to be strong enough to not fall in love. But destiny has other plans for him.Mythily curse is going to be true.
Nandini already had a crush for Chandra and now as they are married, with each passing day Chandra is going to realise Mythily's words becoming true in the form of Nandini. He is in for a great dilemma and a long lasting war within himself. 
Chnadra and Nandini are destined to love each other,but again it is going to be gradual. Because Nand and Moora are there between them.To some extent Durdhara will also play against them. I want to give Durdhara a grey shade. No wife will welcome another co wife . Here she was also smitten by Chandra.So triangle love.
For a difference I liked this totally vamp Moora than the one with double standards from the show. Even if later this Moora is turned good, I am sure that you will bring out a convincing reason for that. Waiting for your update.