Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JanakNandini thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Chapter 4

Nand was pacing up and down in his cave. The cave was not very far away from Pataliputra but it was situated in deep jungle.Ganga was flowing outside the cave. Amatya Rakshasa and Avantika were speaking about the next plan of attack.

" Amatya, are you sure this is going to work?"Avantika asked him while she was preparing dinner in the cave.
"Maharani, we have to try hittong in all directions,if this works we win otherwise we will try alternate way."
Nand came near AMatya" where is Suprabha?"
Amatya " she came to meet me in evening.It seems foolish Moora is going to send Nandini to Devi Katyani temple for khali raath pooja. So we will execute the plan at that time".
Avantika started to shout"It is all because of this man ,I told him to kill that witch Moora long back when we eliminated Shishunag. Now my daughters are in dangerous place.  who listens my words. What special Moora can give you which I cannot give you".

Avantika speaks without even thinking that a third person is amidst them.Her words is the outcome of all bitterness that her conjugal life with Nand inflicted upon her. She lost her power of thinking
Amatya became uncomfortable at this ranting of Avantika. Before he could reply a loud slap landed on Avantika face. "you stupid lady,where is Varshini?"Nand putting end to her  words.

Avantika "She is dressing herself for tonight adventure".Nand's heart calmed down for a while.There was an uncomfortable silence in the room.
He never cared to listen to murmurs of Avantika .AMatya too started to read parchments of details which his spies gave him from Magadh.

Meanwhile outside the cave there was a very small hut.Inside it ,a young lady of Nandini's age was busily dressing herself as Nandini. After finishing her makeup she checked once again whether she missed any detail.Her dasi Kinnari was helping her. Just then they heard a knock on the front door.
Kinnari opened and a man of age around 30 walked in. His gait was royal and with all the freedom he sat in the small wooden bench near the mirror.
"Ekant" the girl said .Kinnari disappeared through the front door.
"So what makes the brave army head of Nand to see this Varshini?"
" Varshini are you mocking at me?"
"Bhadrasal, if you people fought the war more cleverly today I will be happily seated in the royal garden to listen all your love stories. And my sister Nandini will be happily married in Parvartak . Varshini said with a authority.
" Varshini,we fought with full capacity". He tries to give a explanation. 
"Bhadrasal, you can be my fiance but in reality you talk too much lies. I saw how you and  Hiranyamitra fumbled. Chandra could have taken you captive ,but it was due to my timely interference you had time to escape"
" You fought like a lioness. Seeing your prowess I thought of embracing you in the battlefield itself" he tried to calm down.
" Lioness hunt because you lions are lazy.Cut it out. Am I looking like Nandini.Did i miss".
Bhadra's face became dull seeing his lady love is going to act as someone's wife.
"What happened sir, I am going to only to act. Not to romance with Chandra" Varshini understanding his mind.
" How Varshini, like how you alone can  escape him during nighttime . ?"
"Hey hey,Dont teach me how to do. For sake of my father's honour I can do anything. I can take care of myself. "Varshini retorted him.
Bhadrasal glanced her for a while. He took a sindoor from the cup and placed in her forehead.
" Dont forget Varshini, this Bhadrasal is waiting for you ."
Varshini let out few tears " Bhadra,will you marry me even if"
"Even if??"
" Like if chandra does something to me ..let me put it down this way ,if he really start to take to behave or excise the rights of an husband . "Varshini finished the sentence with her face eagerly waiting for his reply.
"Will you let it happen". Bhadra asked
"Not at any cost Bhadra. But still I am not sure how the situation is going to be.I tried contacting my sister but in vain. I dont know Bhadra none of my teachers taught me how to handle this kind of situation.It is like walking barefooted in a sword. Just think I have to gain Chnadra's confidence but will he really grant that without taking his rights as husband?"

Bhadra has no answer to this question. He knows how Varshini loves him . He got up from the seat and took her hands 

" Varshini,I love you not for your external appearance.Not because you are untouched by others. I love you for your heart. This very heart which is standing up for the sake for her father.For the sake of motherland. I am not bothered whether he forces you etc. Even if that is the case, I am sure he cannot pollute your heart which beats only for me. Forget everything Varshini, think this as sacrifice for the gratification of lord. You are gold and I am sure you always will be.

Varshini hugged him tightly " now I can accomplish our mission".

Soon they entered Nand's den.
Avantika and Amatya welcomed them warmly.Nand hugged Varshini.
" my dear girl , do you remember what we have planned?"
"yes father"
" Go and release your sister from the hands of enemies. Once you take her place in the temple ,behave as though  you are Nandini. Take time,no hurry. We can wait even for years but dont ruin it in haste. Win his confidence . "
"Yes father. I know my limits father"
" from now on your name will be Roopa".
Avantika and others bid farewell to Varshini a.k.a Roopa.
Within no time they landed near Goddess Katyani temple. Varshini spotted Nandini .She wasted no time and asked Nandini to leave with Bhadrasal who was dressed like the temple priest replacing the real priest .
"Varshini... "
"sshh, sister I am not varshini.I am roopa..."
Nandini's mind was like a candle which is floating in a cyclonic sea. She was not in both the side.If her husband is victorious her lovable father will be running for his life.If the case is otherwise again her father will get her married to Malay citing that previous one was a forcible captive. She was confused and struck in between.While Varshini's state of mind is pristine clear. She wants to uproot Chandra from the Magadh .
Varshini sat on the temple floor and began to wait for sunrise.

There inside Chandra's room Durdhara decided to convince Chandra regarding misconception about Nandini. She explains him that today is Khala ratri where newly wed girls of Magadh has to sleep in Katyani temple to get her blessings. It is the practice followed in Magadh since days of yore.
Chandra did not react and was steadily looking at Moon. Durdhara did not understand why her husband is standing still as if he has become a statue. She touched his shoulders and asked "Maharaj, are you still angry at Nandini?"
"Durdhara, A coin has two sides.Sometimes we see two coins but think as if it is one.Do you understand?"
"no Mahraj"
He smiled and " let it be..I am waiting .watch the play"
"What "
" Khali ratri is for Nandini only right?" Chandra with a smirk in his  face.
"yes"  Durdhara blushed understanding the inbuilt meaning of her husband's words.
Edited by JanakNandini - 6 years ago
JanakNandini thumbnail
Precap.
Next update is going to be double treat.

Chandra's sister Saumya lost in thoughts of Malay and Varshini senses it  .She makes a  plan.

Varshini reaches the stair sights Moora.She gets angry and carefully plants marbles under carpey.Moora steps in it and falls over.Varshini laughs in her mind

Chandra steps inside bathing chamber.He looks at Nandini (Varshini) and smiles cunningly. "welcome Nandini... Will you mind bathing me?"
Varshini looks confused and Chandra reaches bathing Chamber.Removes his ornaments and upper cloth.Stands barechested for a while enters the water.He opens his arms and " why wasting time? "
Varshini swallows lump in  her throat.

AshtaVasus thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Nail biting chapters, Avantika !!!

I read the 2nd and 3rd chapter.. realised that it was a bit of my story line clashing there.  So i went back and changed it.  Now I realise that the latest chapter also is clashing a bit with my story line. So i am gonna change course of my story line again πŸ˜†.  Kai valikudhu ma πŸ˜›

I liked the latest chapter more than the guilt trip that Chandra had to go through.  The latest chapter shows Chandra in full form - as a King - knowing that Nand is up to some trick up his sleeve. I loved Moora as a  Royal Mother-in-Law...  Oh, she would be more fun to watch... Varshini's clarity of thought to kill her enemy at all costs stumped me... especially when both sisters have felt what love is ... More than Chandra, I would love to see her in action against Moora...  Royal Saas Bahu fights for a change would be fun to read πŸ˜ƒ
JanakNandini thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajatshweta

Nail biting chapters, Avantika !!!

I read the 2nd and 3rd chapter.. realised that it was a bit of my story line clashing there.  So i went back and changed it.  Now I realise that the latest chapter also is clashing a bit with my story line. So i am gonna change course of my story line again πŸ˜†.  Kai valikudhu ma πŸ˜›

Iam surprised sangs. How can it clash.? can you say me little clear. Can you clarify me so that I can write accordingly. Because I have typed almost next 2 chapters.If needed I can change. 😊

I liked the latest chapter more than the guilt trip that Chandra had to go through.  The latest chapter shows Chandra in full form - as a King - knowing that Nand is up to some trick up his sleeve. I loved Moora as a  Royal Mother-in-Law...  Oh, she would be more fun to watch... Varshini's clarity of thought to kill her enemy at all costs stumped me... especially when both sisters have felt what love is ... More than Chandra, I would love to see her in action against Moora...  Royal Saas Bahu fights for a change would be fun to read πŸ˜ƒ
its my pleasure

AshtaVasus thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Arre dont worry Avant... you write the way you want.  Whwn we are using the same life of a king, the same characters  etc., the plot is bound to clash somewhere or other. Its a test to our creative mibds and more entertainment to our readers. So chill girl..
JanakNandini thumbnail

Next update 
Before posting my next post i want to say it is going to  or a part of the chapter is loosely based on sang ff.A letter is going to take a central stage.It is going to increase flavour of ff.
Hope you love it.
I will post it soon.
JanakNandini thumbnail

Chapter 5 part 1 of 3

It was morning when Durdhara and Saumya took Nandini(varshini) for grihpravesh.

"Nandini,please come with us for the palace. From today yours and my life are going to depend on same person's life. Durdhara embraced her and did her tilak. Varshini let out a satisfactory smile.Varshini thought for a while Makeup is perfect . Thanks to special makeup art knowledge of my mother.

Varshini is not a identical twin of Nandini.She is 1 year elder to Nandini. This is known to all including Chandragupta. Nand had trained both girls equally in warfare,but it was Varshini who at some point over took Nandini. Like she was most ambitious warrior than Nandini herself. Nandini on the other hand has immense liking in reading books.  

Ten days passed since Varshini entered the royal household. Chandra never entered her room nor she was called in. Same with the case of Durdhara as she too rarely spends night with him.

Looks like he is not interested in girls being around him.For a moment this quality really impressed Varshini . "How different he is from Pita Maharaj. Why Iam thinking he is good? Poor fellow,he is going to be grounded soon.

Everybody was treating her respectful except Moora. Moora never left any chance to degrade her and Nand.

Varshini was biting her teeth in anger.This old cat is speaking too much.I have to do her something Varshini spoke this to her trusted spy and Dasi Suprabha in a secret chamber of the palace where they meet to speak in code words.

Suprabha however reminded that Moora can be taught a lesson once Nand comes back as king.

" Even my mother will not think much about my father like you do Suprabha?"

Suprabha lowered her eyes. It speaks lots about her relation with Nand.Varshini came out and made sure that nobody saw them.

There heard huge metal colliding in the ground adjoining the corridor of the palace.Varshini reached her balcony to see what is happening in the morning. She  saw two soldiers practicing sword under supervision of Chandra.Varshini was thinking how to get to Chandra or how to start of a conversation.Because all these days hardly they spoke to each other

Varshini got an idea ,she reached out to the arena and asked the soldiers to stop.

"Is this a practice? Even my dasis are far superior compared to you people. Anyway I should not blame you people. Sword fighting are in built talent for royal lineage .She stopped to look into his eyes. Chandra's face became quite agitated with her tactful words.

" Nandini,are you telling me that my sword skills are poor?

" Do you need a mirror to inspect  a sore in hand?

Chandra "Nandini and he threw a sword at her.Show me your skills

Two started to fight fiercely with no talk of going back. At one point Varshini was grounded by Chandragupt's pointed sword.
Chandra came an authoritative voice. It was Chanakya!

" Chandra, you are fighting as though Nandini is your enemy

" Some equations don't change for lifetime Acharya

"it has to change Chandra Looking at Varshini

" Please go to your chambers Maharani Nandini

After some general talks Chanakya expresses his idea to strengthen army of magadh. For which he laid down a proposal .

"Chandra,there is one king called Parantaka Chola in kingdom Cholas near Kaveri river. I want your sister Saumya Prabha to be given in marriage to him. So that both kingdoms can have benefits.More than that it is a check mate to Nand since he is too hoping for the chola's friendship .

"Acharya, I shall talk to my sister

" you are surprising me. I have decided for the benefit of our motherland. You advise your sister to act wisely.I am starting for Uraiyur today.It will take at least 4 months for me to return.Take care Chandra.

Varshini overheard this conversation unknown to them. "Acharya ji, It is me to decide who will marry whom. A vile smile is left on her face.

She immediately set off to the chambers of Saumya prabha. Varshini knocks the door of Saumya Prabha.

" please come a voice from inside.

Varshini steps inside the room and was stunned with the prosperity of the room.Yes it belonged to Nandini once when Nand was the king. A wave of anger rushes through her heart. Because now she knows where nandini is supposed to stay. A very small 10*10 room near servant quarters.

" The old cat Moora... Whether my father comes back or not.I will definitely give you a shock treatment.You deserve some punishment today. I promise She thought while her lips was speaking to saumya.

" You can call me var..(pauses and collects herself )Nandini yes Nandini itself. No need of respect.I am quite younger than you." Varshini said affectionately with hidden pride which is was humbled down in her tone.

"Very lavish room Saumya. Even Durdhara's room is very small and not so rich .

"My mother wanted me to stay in this room. All these are her decorations.Varshini smiled and in her mind " old cat is treats daughter in laws as dirt but daughter as Goddess.

Pointing to the carpets and curtains These s are so nice. Is it from Parvartak kingdom?

"Yes bhabhi. It is so good. As good as Malayaketu.Saumya blushed and lowered her eyes. Taking this as cue varshini started to brainwash her.

" Saumya, Have you seen Malayketu of Parvartak rajya. He is most soughted bridegroom of Bharatvarsh. " Saumya becomes bashful and "Yes I did  Bhabi,will he marry me?

"you are so modest Saumya. Why wont he ? You are so beautiful and more than that rajkumari of magadh. What do you say ? if you are ok  I will take this alliance forward. But "

"Bhabhi what Saumya in anxious tone.Her eyes were restless as though she was fearing Varshini will say something unfavourable to her

"Look,listen carefully. Your bhaiya is arranging your marriage with another prince far away from Magadh.

" Bhabi,I will abide by his wish... for sake of our family. It is my duty too

"Hey do you have any idea where is Chola rajya? "

"Is is so far?

Varshini shows her hands far away "It is so far Saumya

"If anybody starts from here to Chola ,there is no guarantee that he can reach Chola rajya unscathed. You have to cross hills ,lakes rivers ...hai Ram.. how can you see your relatives from distant land. Different language culture . You cannot be happy there.

" Bhabi what I am supposed to do? She was in point of crying.Saumya is upbringing is in patalgram. She is ignorant of political and lacks diplomacy.Simple and naive is Saumya and gullible too like her Mother Moora.

Varshini assures her by placing her hand on Saumya "

"Do as I say.

Firstly don't say to anyone that it was I who leaked this matter to you.Even your mother does not know this.If your brother senses that I am helping you.That's all forget Malay.Even lord Shiva cannot save your love

Second be bold when I ask you to say and act. I will say you when and how .Is it fine?

"Bhabi you are my true well wisher. Varshini smiles with satisfaction of success hidden in it.It speaks a lot of political moves unknown to Saumya.

Meanwhile Chandra returned to his office room in the first floor of the palace. Where he used to meet ministers and officers in charge. When he stepped inside he saw a yellow rolled silken cloth.He opened it and surprised it to see a message which is not from his spies. He could recognize the handwriting.He read the letter many times to assure himself .It reads like this

"In your best interest I am saying you. The scar in the your wife's back is the place where light enters you. Trap the light else in future you will not have any light left.Don't think too much about my identity. I do not have one yet. Waiting for my own identity. I will consider my self as luckiest if I am associated with your name

Chandra is not a fool.He clearly knows who could have written this letter. At present he gets an idea to find the authenticity of the fact which is written in the letter."Nandini, thanks for warning me. " It is time to unveil the truth and bring you back to the place which you belong. Yes your place is in Magadh not inNand's side.

When he thought like this ,Mythily's image came before him. She started to smile at him.It is not ghost of her but his inner conscience which always haunted him. At those times he becomes quite nervous.He gathered himself and spoke quite louder as though she is standing

" Mythily I am saying this not out of love. Whatever may be the fact I have indeed married her and I do believe wife has to be by her husband's side.So question of acceptance of each other does not come here. Now get lost Mythily . I don't talk to coward like you.

He sees her again near the mirror .He frantically throws a glass at the mirror

" You are a coward as you have commited suicide.It is not my fault.Leave me alone His mind was racing with the letter.The security guards came inside the room and Chandra became embarrassed.

He came outside the room to be greeted  warmly by Varshini in the corridor.

(contd in next post)

JanakNandini thumbnail

(contd)

PART 2/3

She gazed him through his eyes. He smiled back. Both eyes had lots of hidden agendas. It is not how a husband and wife feel. If any third person sees they may think both Chandra and Varshini are going to kill each other if they can at the point.Chandra goes past by her and stops at some distance.Chandra turns back and glances her . Varshini too sees him and tries to be calm.

Chandra remembers the letter which was sent to him in a arrow shot from a distant. .He remembers each and every words.

He grins and enters  bathing chambers. Varshini was about to vacate the place. A dasi came and folded her hands.

" Maharani, our king wants you to join him in his bath.Varshini was taken aback for a moment. Realizing the imminent danger she decides to face it.

She enters the room and Chandra steps inside the bathing chamber. He looks at Nandini (Varshini) and smiles cunningly.

"welcome Nandini... Will you mind bathing me?"

Varshini looks confused and Chandra reaches bath ,he thinks " Oh Lord please forgive me.Iam going to do something now which is totally unethical on my part.   I need evidence to prove my Acharya and magadh vasis.The cat will be out of bag now

He slowly removes his ornaments and upper cloth.Stands barechested for a while enters the water.He opens his arms and " why wasting time? "

Varshini swallows lump in  her throat.Chandra smiles at confused Varshini.She makes her mind and enters the water. Chandra sits in the stool and points his foot and orders her to massage it

" Maharaj,I am no dasi ... treat me respectfully " Varshini reprimanded him.

" but you are my wife Nandini. Is it not your duty to satisfy me.Lovingly he comes near her and examines her face." Varshini turns away her face. He turns her face forcibly and in manly command  "Do as I say.You are my wife."

" I never knew that anyone will treat a wife like a dirt before. You are disgraceful to your race Chandra" Varshini rebuked him in her own way.

" Nandini mind your words "He ordered her to apply sandalwood paste on his broad chest.

" You don't know who Iam ? Varshini warned him as he came near her.

" I know with whom I am dealing with... Nandini.

" Varshini for a moment got shocked . She was thinking in  her mind " What. Did he get any suspicion?

She tried to act calm and embraced him.

"I am so sorry I will apply the paste. Before she could touch his chest He asked her to stop.Chandra turned her and brushed away her long tresses near the back.

"What is this? No scar ? I must say this imposter is so clever!"he thought.

Chandra hid his surprise and behaved as though he was romancing with his wife. He brought her close to his chest and looked straight into her eyes. "Your lips are delicious Nandini."

Varshini " not as beautiful as Durdhara... Iam surprised that you like this you .. He placed his hands on her lips and traces its lines.He thinks again " did Nandini is trying to confuse me? After a while "No That cant be true. If that is the true why she saved me from the attack of poisonous snake which is placed in the fruit basket. She earlier warned me " Chandra please be careful when opening any basket. "She said this when we are about to get married in mandap.She was so true that time.

"Why are you staring at my lips ?"

"Which is more beautiful Nandini? Its red hue makes me crazy.More than that the words which comes from it.The moment I hear your words ,my heart becomes happy and feel like listening to some Dev lok music "

"My pleasure ... "Varshini was trying to patch up when Chandra,

"Who are you? His voice hits crescendo.

Varshini says "Iam rajnandini"

Chandra " Are you Nandini?"

At that point a dasi came inside the chambers .It was suprabha.

" Acharya ji is waiting for you Maharaj. Suprabha hinted to Varshini that she is here to save her. Varshini's face which was fully covered with fear and sweat got calmed down.

" Is it... " He came out of the bath and patted Varshini's face

" Nice Nandini. I really wish that it was the fact. "

"What ?

" No nothing.I am impressed. We will meet sometime later.If the things are going this way our meeting is destined"."Dont worry I was joking. " he says and goes out.

In Nand's place

Nandini was dying for Chandra. She is unable to help him despite knowing the plans of her father. The very father whom she loved more than anybody else ,who always wanted to see Nandini' forehead adorned with kumkum is head on heels to kill her husband. What ever may be the circumstances of the wedding,Chandra is her husband and she cannot deny the fact. Nandini cannot think about that.

Nandini was left alone in the hut. Her mother will hardly visits her and so does her father. She cannot blame them for this. Kinnari was only one person who sympathized with Nandini's fate.

Kinnari " Raj Nandini,why you are so attached to Chandra.I don't see any reason for you to love him.I accept he saved you once when horse became wild.Is it enough for anybody to fall in love? Do know his character ? Is he worth for your love ? Kinnari understood that Nandini started to develop strong and emotional attachment towards Chandra.But the reason for her strong bond is quite hazy for her . Kinnari is the most intimate associate of the sisters. Even then Nandini did not say the circumstances on which she understood Chandragupt's nature until she asked this question .

" Kinnari I wish ... I wish that I must have never found how kind and good natured is he.Had I been ignorant of his qualities ,today I will be happily in my father's side. He saved me twice .I am going to say you a incident which I have not shared with anyone

Kinnari raised her brows when Nandini started to relate a story .

Nandini says her account to Kinnari"During  second siege of Pataliputra by Chandragupt. There was a severe war fought between Nand and Chandra . During 5th day Chandra's hand was nearing the victory. At that time King AMbhi managed to capture me from the warfield. He was the one of the strongest ally of Chandragupt.Even my father and Bhadrasal were helpless and Amatya advised them to run away. I was heavily wounded and weak.

King Ambi after making me as prisoner of war, he tried to molest me in the night. I was shouting for help at his tent.At that time hearing my wails Chandra came from nowhere and rescued me. When King Ambhi asked who was he to rescue me.

"Are you her husband Chandra? mocked Ambhi.

"If only husband can save a girl's honor then I am her man.Chandra took a sword and attacked Ambhi .He ran for his life.

"What have you done Sir, he is your ally? I reminded him.

"I know,but he did not know how to treat a woman.If that is the case What good he will do for motherland. he said as he tied a bandage on my arm.

" he may shift sides for sure  I tried to explain him the seriousness.

"I will definitely win your father someday. Not at the cost of your honor.It is not your fault that we are in opposite sides.You are free Nandini. To save your honour I had to do this Chandra pacified shocked Nandini.He left without waiting for her reply.

Next day Nand won the war because of Ambhi's betrayal . This is unknown to even Chanakya. Nandini wanted to reach him after the war. She wanted to support him in all aspects. He is no where to be seen.It is this humbleness which won heart of Nandini.

"Now say me Kinnari, am I not indebted to Chandra.

"Raj Nandini why don't you send a parchment to Chandra warning him of the danger?Chandra is mature enough to understand that both sisters are actually pawn in the hands of Nand.He will not harm Varshini.

Nandini replied "I have sent him already the message through Eklavya. Pita Maharaj does not know this.Ekalavya is more like my brother and he has no problem in reaching Pataliputra.

JanakNandini thumbnail
(CONTD)
PART 3/3

Varshini sat in bath for a while. She already confused and after a while she came out.Varshini changes her cloths.In the corridor she spots some marbles scattered on the coffee table. She picks it and thinks "Today it was narrow escape Varshini.She looks out at the balcony .It was few hour before noon. Varshini knew this time Moora will come through this stairs to go to temple.

"Now it is for some entertainment Varshini .we should break that cat Moora's legs

She took the marbles and placed it under the carpet in the stairs. Hiding behind a curtain she waited for her arrival. Moora atlast turned up and as  Varshini planned Moora stumbles upon the marbles. Moora fell of giving a loud moan.Varshini came out unnoticed from the behind of Moora. She lifted her up  and places her in bed. Varshini massages her foot.

"Thanks putri. It was so nice of you.

Varshini left the room and signaled Suprabha to stage a conversation.All this was planned before by the Suprabha and Varshini .Suprabha and another confidant dasi spoke from the behind doors . Moora can only hear the voice as she cannot move.

" Rajmatha is so unlucky

"Why Suprabha

"you know in my village one old lady of Rajmaata age died recently because of falling from stairs

"Is it Suprabha asking the dasi to speak more loud.

" Yes dear. Poor Rajmatha cannot see her daughter getting married

" She has to take another birth to see that.Saumya is mangalik and who will marry the manglik dosh kundali saying so both went off leaving moora in a confused state. She became restless.

"I must arrange the wedding of my daughter soon. Moora made up her mind.

Varshini stepped out and reached the temple where Bhadrasal was acting like the priest. She gave red color garland indicating thatshe had laid stone for Malay's arrival. Bhadrasal gave a cup of Milk as Prasad citing that Malay will be entering as a ally of magadh in a few days.

Nonie12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful chapters and Precap Avantika⭐️Edited by Nonie12345 - 6 years ago