Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanjanaarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: sanjanaarshi

In Red : I love the collection and have seen most of them except Sunn yaara, will definitely give it a try . Thanks a lot for the suggestions 😃

Finally finished Sun Yaara and really liked it. The chemistry between the lead pair is really good, thanks for the suggestion ! 😃😊
--HiNa-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
hv u seen
sari bhool humhri thi?
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I'm assuming by shows like YKS you mean shows with content and plot but also you can see a bit of romance and the realisticness in the shows.
The top recommendations I can give you would include
Dillagi
Diyar E Dil
Mera Naam Yousuf Hai
Besharam

and if you haven't watched ZGH or Humsafar 😆

and

Kuch Na Kaho--it may seem typical. but isn't 😉
Edited by _Tabs_ - 6 years ago
791198 thumbnail
I am so glad I found this topic!! I just finished watching Durr E Shahwar and that show had me in so much tears. I was completely blown away. So now I am having withdrawals.😆 Looks like Yakeen Ka Safar is going to be next! I have always liked Sajjal anyway.
576281 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chameli_billi

I am so glad I found this topic!! I just finished watching Durr E Shahwar and that show had me in so much tears. I was completely blown away. So now I am having withdrawals.😆 Looks like Yakeen Ka Safar is going to be next! I have always liked Sajjal anyway.

Did you watch 'Tum Mere Kya Ho'?( Mikhal and Sajal )
576281 thumbnail

Ditto !

I have heard so much about it but I just cannot bring myself to watch it ! IT looks only so sad ...

Its sad but its the kind of the show that will surely change something in you...I also kept it away for a long time and finally when I watched it, I was BLOWN away with the story!
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chameli_billi

Absolutely, it is a wonderful drama, I loved it so much, the relation bethween her and her father was so beautiful, it really touched my heart, it is a must watch for everyone, I think it is little bit dated, in terms of story but still I throughly enjoyed It, Sanam B was amazing in it, I really miss her on screen, she was my favorite, wonder why she chose " Teri Razafor come back, I was so looking forward to her comeback, really she made a big mistake, it is a disaster..😕

And yes Yakeen ka Safar is a must watch, it's amazing, you will not be disappointed, amazing story, script, direction, setting, music,acting, everything is perfect here, I am sure you will enjoy a lot, also please do watch from the beginning. To understand the characters, you have to know the back story, so it is a must watch from the beginnning, I am sure you will fall in love with Dr Asfi and Dr Zubia..❤️
Edited by fanraya - 6 years ago
sanjanaarshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: --HiNa--

hv u seen

sari bhool humhri thi?

Nopes, what is it like ?
sanjanaarshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Tabs_

I'm assuming by shows like YKS you mean shows with content and plot but also you can see a bit of romance and the realisticness in the shows.

The top recommendations I can give you would include
Dillagi
Diyar E Dil
Mera Naam Yousuf Hai
Besharam

and if you haven't watched ZGH or Humsafar 😆

and

Kuch Na Kaho--it may seem typical. but isn't 😉

Have seen all the above ones except Kuch na Kaho, just saw its OST and damn, its 45+ episodes long. Is it worth watching so many episodes ?

--HiNa-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Nopes, what is it like ?

its good u can skip some parts