Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Posted: 7 hours ago

I really thought she would get big, with her looks back then https://x.com/PopBase/status/1836493206500053289

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Originally posted by: Aaaaaaa77

I really feel bad for the girl and her family

Her employer found her replacement really quickly while her family lost her forever

Tbh in companies if one finishes work before time that person doesn't get praise or reward but gets more work to finish in the saved time

I certainly feel it's really ok to meet expectations in jobs and not look for exceeding expectations

These news are so devastating ,more people getting heart attack (mid aged,old , young all categories)

@bold 💯

Totally agree.

In your early days, you don’t see the internal politics at play. Seniors will hype you up, saying you're efficient and it’s good for your "growth." But once you take the bait, all the extra work gets dumped on you. While they relax, you struggle to meet expectations, earning little and getting no recognition. After years of this, you finally realize how naive you were, and that none of it truly mattered.

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

https://x.com/FandomFreak_/status/1836622080462487975 You can get sick by overeating? I think they sent bad food

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Posted: 3 hours ago

Originally posted by: meandwho

India won against china...2.5-1.5. Guki won against Wei yi, which was bg, because that guy has been winning quite a lot this year. Not that Guki is not a strong player, but yeah, he won from an equal position.....all of the other players drew. Arjun's first draw in the tournament. Women's team game is not yet finished, Vaishali is still playing but even if she draws its a win for the team against Georgia.

All difficult teams are coming up next Iran, Uzbek..Us maybe

India won 3.5-0.5 against Iran. Pragg drew. Girls played against Poland, Vaishali lost, Harika lost only Divya won her game..

Hope to see Abdu vs Guki tomorrow.

Edited by meandwho - an hour ago