sanjanaarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago
😆😆😆
I am laughing at myself only considering such a tough task it is to think of more serials like YKS, but I feel I keep thinking about what would happen to Asfiya and the long wait till next Wednesday is killing !

Hence, thought to ask fellow IF members to suggest any more serials on similar lines, with a strong story, supporting cast and of course romance 😃

Would definitely help in making the wait till Wednesday more bearable...
Edited by sanjanaarshi - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--HiNa-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
one sentence THERE IS NO DRAMA LIKE YAKEEN KA SAFAR
aur kabhi ho bi nahi sakta

--HiNa-- thumbnail
app sab drame dekh ley magar apko Yakeen Ka Safar jaise koi drama nahi milega

but yea there are many drama to time pass but nothing will be same as YAkeen KaSafar

i watched almost all pakistani dramas but nothing is like Yakeen ka Safar
i repeat
it topped the whole pakistani dramas history
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
There is nothing like Yakeen ka Safar, it is by far the best story.. but if you want to watch good story, content.. you can watch Dayar E Dil, Udaari, and I believe you have already seen Humsafar, Zindagi Gulzaar hai, Dhoop Kinare.. All are amazing dramas.
--HiNa-- thumbnail
you can watch yeh raha dil and dumpkht both have happy endings and are interesting with good and young actors
SS88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
If you can find them, search for the older Pakistani dramas, like Tanhaayian (has Ahad's dad as one of the main leads) , Dhoop Kinare, there was one called Dasht that I had watched years ago. Recently , Rihaai.
SS88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Oh wait, there was this one called Meri Zaat Zarra-e-Benishaan . But it's very very sad.
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
If you are looking for romance, I would suggest the following. Though I wouldn't compare these with any other serial. Each one of them has its own charm. Usually when people like something they tend to compare every other thing with it. At least it has happened to me. I feel in this case the best thing to do is to let the fever die down a bit and then follow something else.

Dillagi

Bashar Momin

Mere Humdum Mere Dost

Diyar-e-Dil

Bin Roye

Muhabbat Subh Ka Sitara Hai

Sun Yara

If you are looking for issue based serials then these are

Udaari

Pinjra

Rehaai

Currently mujhey jeenay do is good. Baaghi is also good.

sanjanaarshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: SS88

Oh wait, there was this one called Meri Zaat Zarra-e-Benishaan . But it's very very sad.

Ditto !

I have heard so much about it but I just cannot bring myself to watch it ! IT looks only so sad ...
sanjanaarshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jaan-Jee

If you are looking for romance, I would suggest the following. Though I wouldn't compare these with any other serial. Each one of them has its own charm. Usually when people like something they tend to compare every other thing with it. At least it has happened to me. I feel in this case the best thing to do is to let the fever die down a bit and then follow something else.

Dillagi

Bashar Momin

Mere Humdum Mere Dost

Diyar-e-Dil

Bin Roye

Muhabbat Subh Ka Sitara Hai

Sun Yara

If you are looking for issue based serials then these are

Udaari

Pinjra

Rehaai

Currently mujhey jeenay do is good. Baaghi is also good.

In Red : I love the collection and have seen most of them except Sunn yaara, will definitely give it a try . Thanks a lot for the suggestions 😃