Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Avyakta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: vibraj

My connectivity is back, so let me wish the new baby lots of happiness, love, peace, good health, prosperity and a very long life!❤️. Many congratulations to the proud parents and to the family, such a great milestone, to get a family heir and gen next who will fill their lives with so much laughter and happy memories!

Fresh Farmhouse http://freshfarmhouse.tumblr.com/post/83142825259
Adorable
Velour Bear Sleepsuit | Newborn | Children & Baby | The White Company US
Congratulations On Your New Home | forums: [url=http://www.imagesbuddy.com/congratulations-on-your-new ...
congrats on new baby | the new addition to their family with one of these greetings new ...
Tanya Masse - "A baby boy has a special way of brining out the man in his father and the little...". quotes, babies, fathers, grandfathers, comic-strip-mama, baby-boys, quotes-about-babies
His little hands ... #motherhood #quotes
Love you so much my little Wacky

Few people have the privilege of having such a supportive and giving friend. I am beyond lucky to have you in my life. Thank you for being there for me yet again. I am so grateful that you are in my life. Please accept my warmest thanks for your thoughtfulness and words of comfort. You cannot imagine how much strength your support has given me during this difficult time. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and your words of encouragement.❤️
Image result for thank you quotes
Edited by Avyakta - 6 years ago
Avyakta thumbnail

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Hello and good Afternoon Rainbow friends😃

Could not stop myself from coming here. Here wishing Madhu and her cousin lots of happiness and blessings to the new born. May God bless the mother and child with good health and happiness.

Thank you Vibha for updating our friends about my health. What would I have done without you. Thank you once again. Went to doctor and took medicines, got to do lot of work, so I cannot afford to stay sick for long😆

Thank you so much for this kind gesture Padma . Get well soon our dearest 🤗friend .
Related image

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Avyakta

A celestial bonding is there , if there is no internet connectivity on that day !😊 Thanks for all your help and encouragement. You always make me feel special. I love you.

Image result for thank you quotes

Aww, Avi is here to fill our pages with warmth and love❤️. Hope all well in your candy floss paradise! Always a pleasure to see your beautiful face😃
Avyakta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tulasi14

Hi Madi,
Congratulations to your cousin and you. I wish your cousin and the baby good health and happiness.
❤️ 🤗 🥳

Thank you Tulasi for your friendly gesture. Love to Krishna .❤️ 🤗
Related image
Avyakta thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Aww, Avi is here to fill our pages with warmth and love❤️. Hope all well in your candy floss paradise! Always a pleasure to see your beautiful face😃

Thanks a lot for these lovely words !❤️🤗
Related image
Avyakta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha...Love

Thank you Madi for sharing this beautiful story with us.🤗

And yes, this little fellow ❤️ is the youngest member of this CC our Rainbow Baby. 😊

Why Rainbow Baby Mamas Give Us "All the Feels"

"Rainbow" Organic Cotton Knit Blanket

Here are some gifts for him 😃

Rainbow Baby Lucky Charm Organic Baby Onesie

Newborn rainbow hat for a #rainbowbaby What is a rainbow baby? "A "rainbow baby" is a baby that is born following a miscarriage or still birth. In the real world a beautiful and bright rainbow follows a storm and gives hope of things getting better. The rainbow is more appreciated having just experienced the storm in comparison. The storm (pregnancy loss) has already happened and nothing can change that experience. Storm-clouds might still be overhead as the family continue to cope with t...

Crochet Rainbow Baby Mobile

The sky's the limit when it comes to creativity! Show us your Care Bears masterpiece.

He was showered with Rainbow's blessings and love, as he brought so many smiles on our faces and so much happiness in our hearts...Such a small Baby managed to spread joy in different countries and continents...Isn't that a miracle or what???

The entire Rainbow filled with Angels to share the happiness of one of their friends !! Love you all ,my dear friends .Will try to come again . Thank you for this sweet gesture!❤️

vibraj thumbnail
Suddenly our quiet Rainbow has sprung to life, laughter and is illuminated by the beautiful hues of rainbow, thank you Avi for making us feel so special, wishing you lot of joy and peace!
NatalyMusketeer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

They are coming soon...😊 the fairytale of the magical German Christmas markets...❤️

Christmas markets in Germany: a delight for all the senses

NatalyMusketeer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nn027

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwmsxKJpCw4[/YOUTUBE]

Saiyaara

Ovo nebo, moje I tvoje...

Bas kao I san, ispunjeno je mirisom dima...

Ovo nebo, moje I tvoje...

Bas kao I nasi uzdisaji, u delovima je...

Gde god da odes...

Tamo ces pronaci samo mene...

Ova moja senka te uvek prati...

Planeta, ja sam planeta...

Planeta, ti si planeta...

Ponovo cemo se sastati u svetu medju zvezdama...

Kada smo se upoznali

to se desilo slucajno...

Kao da je neka nepotpuna molitva

postala potpuna...

Kada si otisao sa sobom si odneo...

...svaki moj razlog za zivot...

Gde god da odes...

Ja sam zrtvovala I izgubila

sve zbog tebe...

Zbog tebe sada samo ja

verujem u sebe...

Kada nisi samnom,

kada nisi tu...

Ako sam ja ovde, znam da si

i ti negde u blizini...

Gde god da odes...

My God, what a beautiful lyrics...😭 always loved this song so much but never knew the translation of the lyrics... I'm waiting for the moment when I will be together with my Angel again, somewhere in a world among the stars...❤️

vibraj thumbnail

Originally posted by: NatalyMusketeer

They are coming soon...😊 the fairytale of the magical German Christmas markets...❤️

Christmas markets in Germany: a delight for all the senses

Love these German Christmas markets, love the colour, the radiance and the good cheer!