Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 7 years ago
I liked the promo . it is one of Yeh Ishq Hai episodeics which has 3 episodes from Fri-Sun.
oh i thought its a seperate serial
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

oh i thought its a seperate serial

Imran Ashraf is the lead here. and no one cast him as sole lead in dramas yet. I hope InshaAllah this happens soon. I know I've said it once that he isn't a lead material. but after watching him in many serials, I found his acting much better than some leads.
maybe he will soon...at least his shows are popular and he gets recognition more than some leads
Irfana15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
1st episode was good neelums rishta breaks becuz they think she is having n affair with imran imran agrees to mary her but he is in a drunk state so he probably won't remember her the next day which wil form the rest of the story the ost is also very nice
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: Irfana15

1st episode was good neelums rishta breaks becuz they think she is having n affair with imran imran agrees to mary her but he is in a drunk state so he probably won't remember her the next day which wil form the rest of the story the ost is also very nice

Thanks for the update @Irfana. I hope there won't be a pregnancy track where the husband denying having any relation with his wife.
Irfana15 thumbnail
episode 2 nothing happens between the couple on wedding night imran wakes up in morning n doesn't remember anything he doesn't accept the marriage n leaves money 4 neelum they part ways but imran slowly remembers her n it's starting 2 haunt him even though they had 1 scene together in the episode but the chemistry was really good hopefully they do a serial later on
Irfana15 thumbnail
Last episode focused more on side characters but overall the ending was good especially when imran n neelum do sajda together in the last scene
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Thanks a lot @Irfana for providing the updates. it means a lot to me..coz I can't watch this episodic now. I have to wait. Yet I was dying to know what is the story about.