Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Wonderful pictures and gifs Dragice .🤗 Please let us go little slow on the remaining pages now, Branka will come at night and we do not have the new link yet! Let us give few more hours to our Branka 😃 Love you for all the friendly responses.❤️
Translation -- Divne slike i gifovi Dragice. Hug Molim vas da nas malo prije spustite na preostale stranice, Branka e doi nou i jo nemamo novu vezu! Dajmo jo nekoliko sati naem Branki Velikom osmijehu Ljubimo vas za sve prijateljske odgovore.🤗
Celebrating Baby's First Christmas @Holly Elkins Elkins Holdredge this one is cute too!:

Edited by Viswasruti - 7 years ago
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Good morning dear friends 🤗

I can see that our CC is flying on the wings of love, beautiful friendships and more than anything, on so many unforgettable memories of our Prats, carrying us close to the end
of this 17th journey...Thank you Madi, Dragica and all the others who are present at this moment (I did not have time to read backpages, will do it later) for taking us down the Memory Lane ❤️

I am going to make a new CC now...Wishing you all a beautiful day...😊

Good Morning...Have a Happy and Blessed day All!

Here is a girl that we all love so much...❤️

Credit: Bikica ❤️

Viswasruti thumbnail
Dragice , now you can post the beautiful gifs and creations. Branka is here preparing the new thread ! 🤗 Love you for understanding our dear friend .🤗translation ---
Dragice, sada moete postavljati prekrasne gifove i kreacije. Branka je ovdje priprema novu nit! Zagrliti Volim te za razumijevanjem naeg dragog prijatelja.
Viswasruti thumbnail
Prat's had a special type of talent to handle the demands of Mohini's vicious ambition and eventual madness and in the same way , she used to display that charming smile which always depicts the real feeling of a lover as well as a chirpy child's innocence in her !

Her sensitiveness towards any character is so acute that sometimes-she will see things with such a lightning quickness with an unerring instinct, adjusted herself in that character instantaneously . 😊

Viswasruti thumbnail
Here is a rare creation of Dr.Avyakta, here is her thoughtful description of love and life ! ❤️
@Avyakta----Emotions are the most present, pressing and colourful, sometimes painful force in our lives. We are driven day by day by our emotions. We take chances because we're excited about new prospects. We cry because we've been hurt and we make sacrifices because we love. Without a doubt, our emotions dictate our thoughts, intentions and actions with superior authority to our rational minds. But when we act on our emotions too quickly, or we act on the wrong kinds of emotions, we often make decisions that we later lament, our mind's picture will be exactly like this, yes like this ---
The hue here is life, in the most enchanting, heart-wrenching, an array of colours displayed by nature, is it not the main colour of everyone's life?I feel it so! Riya , thank you for making me think about the totality, the summary of life!🤗

Viswasruti thumbnail
Dragice , please continue posting your beautiful Gifs of flowers and scenes.🤗
Have to go now . 😊
Ivone12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Dragice , now you can post the beautiful gifs and creations. Branka is here preparing the new thread ! 🤗 Love you for understanding our dear friend .🤗translation ---

Dragice, sada moete postavljati prekrasne gifove i kreacije. Branka je ovdje priprema novu nit! Zagrliti Volim te za razumijevanjem naeg dragog prijatelja.

Word Count: 0

Ivone12 thumbnail
Edited by Ivone12 - 7 years ago
Ivone12 thumbnail

Word Count: 0

Ivone12 thumbnail