Posted: 6 years ago
made by Sano88

sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
made by saher_90

Originally posted by: --HiNa--

right now i just blend it and try to color it with whatever i find in ps😆but these color are too dark it covers up the sigs😆
i do need help😆i have long way to go 😆okay i am going to check the link u sent,thank you

see new one😆

the site has been changed to violetspell.com so check tha one youll also find tutorials there :D
and your coloring looks fine to me...just keep experimenting with the options on the right side😆
also for blending pictures instead of using blending mode you can use the eraser tool and change the opacity to what suits you to make pics neat and stick them together
i think the blending mode works best with textures...so you can put textures on your sig and experiment with the different blending modes...you know where to find them right?
--HiNa-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
just trying on PS lol
free to suggestion😆

freebies
Edited by --HiNa-- - 6 years ago
--HiNa-- thumbnail
@hinna
i dont know actually where to find them😆 [bachi ki jaan ley key hi raho gi me keep teaching me u will give u half bilal ]
i went on searching the link u sent it didnt work so i checked in google i found they moved😆because in corner of all texture it was written same website link u given me😆 so i downloaded few and tried on one
😆
see

bilal and sajal walked yday so i made sigs out of them [they walked separately]
i wanted them to walk together so sigs me agaty kardiye😆 he looked like prince and sajal like princess
Edited by --HiNa-- - 6 years ago
904129 thumbnail
@Saher & @Hina Gorgeous Stuffs. ❤️
Tfs Sofia.

Though girls, no chatting and quoting cuz it's makes the page difficult to load. Hope you understand. 😳
--HiNa-- thumbnail
few more

Hinu786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

credit Sano88
Join page : https://www.facebook.com/SanoCreations-215626488774665/?fref=ts
her shop
sanoCreations # 56 - updated#26
904129 thumbnail
@Sano Lovely Siggi. ❤️
Tfs Hinu.
damn hina you learnt blending so fast :O the new sigs are amazing and i can see you finally blended the text too :D
btw you can download new fonts on dafont.com they have many stylish fonts
and also you will see a brush tool on the left side too i think its called colour picker or something you can use that to select a colour from any part of your sig if you want to match the text with that colour