Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blahblah131 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Fans

Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

since when did we start adding views from other platforms for total views?

i hate this trend.

Yes, it doesn't make sense to add values from other platforms since they aren't comparable to YouTube revenue. They keep changing the parameters of such comparisions

blahblah131 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Fans

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

This is gonna hit big I think. That breakout show that Green was waiting for to pull into the big leagues.

The IG response in particular looks really really good. Dunyapur trailer has 5.9M views on IG.

IG views of teasers are also very high. Teaser 5: 4.4M, teaser 4: 6.4M, teaser 3: 5M, teaser 2: 5.3M

Even cktr posters have high views on IG. 2.1M (khushal, ramsha., ali), 1M+ (noman, manzar)

I hope it does but having high views on teasers does not guarantee that it will blow up. TRP wise tu koi chance nahi hai green per. YT per phir bhi chance hai to get good views.

Originally posted by: awida

I am surprised too. I am used to Eng. Sub. And ARY is lazy. I got irritated. Also the story of a family drama and a brother being the enemy of his own brother left a bad taste in my mouth. I am trying to stay positive and avoid depression. So I avoid realistic and serious dramas, and watch light ones. smiley4

It is not depressing at all, is kafara light hearted?

Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: blahblah131

Yes, it doesn't make sense to add values from other platforms since they aren't comparable to YouTube revenue. They keep changing the parameters of such comparisions

It’s just promotion. They want to telecast a big number to get people going wowowow so they just add everything aur neeche chota sa likh dete hain across all platforms smiley36