Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Come and think of it...I do have this channel on sky and the point I want to make is this - Geo have about 3 breaks - so you would have to wait for the precap which come after the break and it is useless! So yeah they probably are lazy to cut off the third advertising and add the precap on to it. Hum channel on the other the hand is much better as their promo come just after the episode end. But with Geo - you would have to wait for the precap as the advertising come straight after the episode end and I don't usually bother to stick around to wait for this!

Another reason why Hum is way better than Geo!
Edited by _Sapphire_ - 7 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Yaar just subscribe to their official you tube channel
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: _Sapphire_

Come and think of it...I do have this channel on sky and the point I want to make is this - Geo have about 3 breaks - so you would have to wait for the precap which come after the break and it is useless! So yeah they probably are lazy to cut off the third advertising and add the precap on to it. Hum channel on the other the hand is much better as their promo come just after the episode end. But with Geo - you would have to wait for the precap as the advertising come straight after the episode end and I don't usually bother to stick around to wait for this!

And did you notice they have a break after their recap its annoying af 😕
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Simz

No I didn't notice that probably because I don't usually watch dramas that aired Geo channel as I don't like their setup but would watch some dramas occasionally with my family if have any free time 😆 😆 But now that Geo in YouTube quality had improved so will be watching one from now on which is Mobabbat Tumse Nafrat Hai
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I record and watch I guess anyway so
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
@saphy...if u get time plz watch KAM 2
It's nice
mimixoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow it felt so good to see updated GEO!! Thanks Abby good job :)
now for the Tvone Dramas.. they need to get their act together cuze they have some amazing dramas!
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: mimixoxo

Wow it felt so good to see updated GEO!! Thanks Abby good job :)

now for the Tvone Dramas.. they need to get their act together cuze they have some amazing dramas!

Munkir n PUJARAN and dastaar e aana are good

Originally posted by: _Sapphire_

actually even on ary they show ads before the precap...its just in Uk that they dont

and secondly the episode has nothing t do with tv, i was pleasantly surprised to see Geo uploading episode on YT even before the episode had finished airing on tv!!!!
Yes abby lets attack tvone next 😆