Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

WHAAAT? this show is so entertaining unintentionally.. Mikael's character throwing a tantrum over those gaudy furnitures was so funny.. like he didn't wanna lose his virginity (at almost middle age) on that bed..

why did Nayab's family send those furnitures anyway? what's the point?

The way Mikael's dad talks is so funny.. and what was he wearing at the wedding..those pants were too tight...

Nayab couldn't eat with knife and fork WTF was up with that..

I know. Sending that furniture was quite stupid. Why would they think he'd use that. On top of this, unfortunately Mikael look bad in that outfit. Looked like he is some 50 year old having mid life crisis. Though he addressed how that outfit is tight. But yeah! Who throws such tantrums on your wedding night. Ooof!

Mikael's dad and almost everyone is funny in this show.

I understand Nayab unable to eat with fork and knife though. Many people don't use knife and fork while eating such things.

You should also take into account how she is such an innocent, baby soul

23emilly thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Hamza Ali Abbasi

Posted: 22 hours ago

Originally posted by: NazneenA

I know. Sending that furniture was quite stupid. Why would they think he'd use that. On top of this, unfortunately Mikael look bad in that outfit. Looked like he is some 50 year old having mid life crisis. Though he addressed how that outfit is tight. But yeah! Who throws such tantrums on your wedding night. Ooof!

Mikael's dad and almost everyone is funny in this show.

I understand Nayab unable to eat with fork and knife though. Many people don't use knife and fork while eating such things.

You should also take into account how she is such an innocent, baby soul

the story is all over the place…and the cast I can’t even take them serious, like i just laugh at ‘rich’ characters because they themselves look so cheap😂😂 i just watch this as to kill time and Mikaal otherwise it’s a gone case…i wish they casted someone like Amar khan as lead who looked innocent and young then it could have been watchable…
Edited by 23emilly - 22 hours ago
Posted: 22 hours ago

Originally posted by: 23emilly

the story is all over the place…and the cast I can’t even take them serious, like i just laugh at ‘rich’ characters because they themselves look so cheap😂😂 i just watch this as to kill time and Mikaal otherwise it’s a gone case…i wish they casted someone like Amar khan as lead who looked innocent and young then it could have been watchable…

Yeah! I agree with you. Started this for Mikael. But I feel like Mikael is also looking quite old in this. Maybe he needs to lose some weight and work on his body language. He walks weird