Saanp Seerhi best on air show

ILoveFERNANDO thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Sadly Express Ent 🤢 Bilal Abbas 🤢 VJ Madiha 🤢 will make this brilliant drama a trps flop. It might even flop on youtube, because GEOTV quality. I like the story even more than the popular Kuch Na Kaho, so it's all really sad. Wish it aired on HumTV or Urdu1 or APlus 😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JNam thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ILoveFERNANDO

Sadly Express Ent 🤢 Bilal Abbas 🤢 VJ Madiha 🤢 will make this brilliant drama a trps flop. It might even flop on youtube, because GEOTV quality. I like the story even more than the popular Kuch Na Kaho, so it's all really sad. Wish it aired on HumTV or Urdu1 or APlus 😭

I agree. I have found Faltu Larki, Bholi Bano and Saanp Serhi to be really good, from the writing to the exectuion, and I have been really enjoying them. Part of me wishes that they got more viewership but that can be a double edged sword. Look what Kuch Na Kaho has been reduced to since it got all the hype. Moreover, just because it is Hum or a more prominent network doesn t imply good quality. Several of the shows on these more prominent channnels are often lacking in quality, case in point, Mann Mayal or Sanam, or Waada or some such. So i have decided to be glad that I found such good shows to watch regardless of whether they garner a larger viewership or not.
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: JNam

I agree. I have found Faltu Larki, Bholi Bano and Saanp Serhi to be really good, from the writing to the exectuion, and I have been really enjoying them. Part of me wishes that they got more viewership but that can be a double edged sword. Look what Kuch Na Kaho has been reduced to since it got all the hype. Moreover, just because it is Hum or a more prominent network doesn t imply good quality. Several of the shows on these more prominent channnels are often lacking in quality, case in point, Mann Mayal or Sanam, or Waada or some such. So i have decided to be glad that I found such good shows to watch regardless of whether they garner a larger viewership or not.

I too am loving Saanp Seerhi. very realistic..and each actor is doing gr8 job. Bilal and Madiha make a wonderful jodi. but what I love most is the mother /son due of Sameena and Bilal.
I agree with you @JNam on KNK. I am not able to watch my beloved actors playing parents to less talented actors..and the writers taking us on a ride very far from the original story. It is a big cheat.🤢
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
KNK is still very good
KNK is the PERFECT example of what a good show on a good channel looks like

Mann mayal n sanam was much better than the crapfest waada ...so they can't be compared

Bholi bano is getting very good trps...its on top 10

And shows get trps for content as well ...otherwise Sammi airing on hum on prime time on sun wudnt hv flopped

Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Somebody must be watching less famous channels that is why they are carrying on releasing new dramas
mimixoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

KNK is still very good

KNK is the PERFECT example of what a good show on a good channel looks like

Mann mayal n sanam was much better than the crapfest waada ...so they can't be compared

Bholi bano is getting very good trps...its on top 10

And shows get trps for content as well ...otherwise Sammi airing on hum on prime time on sun wudnt hv flopped

Knk was good before leap ..after leap I don't like it...so not interested in their kids .. I only watch for Emna
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Bey Khudi is a good example of post leap story, coz it is connected to the pre leap one. KNK lost its plot with too much dragging.