Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 7 years ago
I am yet to watch it
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Same old but plawasha is shamelessly throwing her self on Nauman. He is pushing her away at first then he started likeing all the attention and flirting by a lady. Man ... man ... poor wife is left at home tending sister in law as usual and kids...
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Copy of another geo show Mujhe Kuch Kehna Hai.. why Geo why ? Couldn't you find a new storyline ? I liked MKKH tho.. I can't see the same story with different leads.. here Palwasha n Noman are looking so odd.. in the other one Shahood Alvi n Mira Sethi actually looked good together.
cimba thumbnail
Palwasha 's character is so sleezy and cheep. She makes working woman from foreign country look like with out morales. I have never heard anyone openly throwing themselves on man like this girl before in a work place situation unless it's a kotha of some Channo Bai. Crazyyy...
Helpless wife's characterization is annoying.
cimba thumbnail
I am following this show because of both leads are well liked by me. Omg what a woman bashing , male schlvnistic show. I am really so
Grossed out with second marriage and forcing women to live together situation. That is so insulting and degrading for a woman to have second wife walk in to her house and take over her room. Disgusting... speechless and further it happens in Muslim world today. Women need to wake up and make alliance that they will not put up with this.
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

@Cimba. I don't follow this serial. But I am here to tell you that this doesn't happen in every muslim family in which a guy is married to tow wives. We have many examples here..when men give different houses for both women. but yes. sometimes both the wives live under the same roof. sometimes they manage, and become like real sisters. and I am not joking!
It is about lifestyle and society. when you grow up in some places where muslims feel that taking care of women is men's responsibility..where women are still uneducated, or even when educated women don't have single guys to marry them..and they are desperate to have family and children..second marriages are blessing. I myself am married to a married man. and I hardly met his wife because we live in different towns.
cimba thumbnail
I completely understand you point and do agree that it's not happening to every household. Not enough opportunities in life with little or no education has lot to do with this. Parents are not treating girl child any better even this day and age in certain part of world. It's culture/ socioeconomic reason has lot to do with this. In all and all your situation is better off by living in diff town all together so no awkward situation and less stress. You see you have diff views since you have seen it and experienced it. I just have not been exposed.
Being a strong headed person myself ,it's not diagestable. I say only way my husband gets two wives is that I get two husbands. Lol
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: cimba

I completely understand you point and do agree that it's not happening to every household. Not enough opportunities in life with little or no education has lot to do with this. Parents are not treating girl child any better even this day and age in certain part of world. It's culture/ socioeconomic reason has lot to do with this. In all and all your situation is better off by living in diff town all together so no awkward situation and less stress. You see you have diff views since you have seen it and experienced it. I just have not been exposed.

Being a strong headed person myself ,it's not diagestable. I say only way my husband gets two wives is that I get two husbands. Lol

@red. 🤣

Word Count: 1

lively_roshani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: awida

@Cimba. I don't follow this serial. But I am here to tell you that this doesn't happen in every muslim family in which a guy is married to tow wives. We have many examples here..when men give different houses for both women. but yes. sometimes both the wives live under the same roof. sometimes they manage, and become like real sisters. and I am not joking!

It is about lifestyle and society. when you grow up in some places where muslims feel that taking care of women is men's responsibility..where women are still uneducated, or even when educated women don't have single guys to marry them..and they are desperate to have family and children..second marriages are blessing. I myself am married to a married man. and I hardly met his wife because we live in different towns.

I understand your point but i cannot understand one thing, every relationship beauty lies in its nature so as life partner relationship which needs loyalty; honesty from both side. If i ask u to give me a one example of a husband who has to share his wife with another man ?
I dont think u can give me answer because in our society it called be illicit or the woman will be characterless.
But when it come to men you already quote
We have many examples here..when men give different houses for both women. but yes. sometimes both the wives live under the same roof. sometimes they manage, and become like real sisters. and I am not joking!
So why these double standards for man and woman when u r also a woman itself???
cimba thumbnail
Yes correct !! That is rules that applies to doesn't apply to another. I have a problem that system has systematically brain washed females to accept it and say it's ok , but man can kill her / bash her if she looks at another man. Why is that ?? Double standards will exist till education, awareness for women's point. Please ...

I also agree with awida that multiple wives are commonly accepted in some part of world and people who grew up with it don't find anything wrong with it. Some of us never seen it close in life would be perplexed by this. Nazariya Ka Sawal hua ye
Let's stop this ,I don't want to hurt feelings. Get back to show discussion.