My Favorite actors and actresses

stardust2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
I am a non resident indian who has been following pakistani drama for a couple of years. The reason i specified i am a nRI is to point out that i have no updates on what is happening in the pakistani media and social circuits. I do not know the names or details of the actors in thr dramas i watch. It is only if they impress me enough that i google about them. L9ng story short, no rumuours, tweets, fB posts or news keeps me updated on who the hot property on the TV front.
And hence my list is untainted by social activities of the stars.

My favorite actors hands down are Fawad Khan and faisal Qureshi. I think both these actors are amazing performers and their acting skills are impeccable. Zahid ahmed is my new fav.
The first drama i saw was Dil-e-muztar and fell big time for imran abbas. But after seeing other actors, now i cant stand his mediocre acting. 😆 Fawad's any and all characters are supernotch. Faisal's Bashar stole my heart, although i dint agree with the story line or character😃

Sanam baloch, d sanam Saeed and Saba qamar are my fav actresses as lead. But sameena peerzada is mmmwaah! May be except for her Aap Ke liye performance😆 saba qamar is bold and beautiful herself and in her choice of roles.
Mahira khan is overrated in my humble opinion. But Aiza khan is the most overrated actress with almost zero acting skills but truck load of beauty. Maya ali's lisp bothers me so much that i cant enjoy her performance enough ever. Sajal ali is terrific actress too and her sister is equally cringe-worthy.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Hey welcome to this beautiful world
I also got introduced to this super rich drama industry when sonam casting FAWAD for khoobsurat news came

And the rest is history

I agree FAWAD F qureshi are on a different league altogether

Zahid Ahmed is sooo spook good that he rose to fame in no time...i love him to death

Imran abbas has improved a lot by now...watch his latest mera naam yousuf hain and khuda aur mohabbat

Mahira is hands down overrated...really don't understand why is she worshipped for her so called looks n acting ...

Sajjal Ali is mindblowing...do watch gul e rana

But disagree with AYEZA...she is a good actress as well...dont know which show of here I hv watched but she was excellent in pyaare afzal and the latest tum kaun piya ( even though that show sucked)

But plz do give pyaare afzal a shot

Saba Qamar is the BESTEST...her pairing with David is FIRE...hope u watched besharam...diegest writer and sangat

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Welcome to the forum. Nice to meet you. I started watching Pakistani dramas only six months ago. so I can't comment on who is good and who isn't.
But I love these actors for different reasons, not just their acting skills, coz carizma also means a lot to me.
My favs are: FQ, Azfar Rehman, Humayun Ashraf, Bilal Abbas, Imran Abbas, Zahid Ahmad, Sami Khan , Noor Hadsan ,Ahmad Ali Akbar ,Humayun Saeed and Noman Ijaz.
my favorite actresses are: Saba Qamar, Sarah Khan, Arij Fatima and Neelam Munir.
Edited by awida - 7 years ago
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Welcome to the forum, faisal qureshi hands down is an amazing actor, he can portray emotions beautifully.
awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Agree with ur Actress Para
stardust2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Will try Pyare Afzal. Did u really likr sangat? I think in rrcent times, it is one of those dramas which had immense potential but the storylinr kinda suckrd by potraying the rapist in good light.

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Hey welcome to this beautiful world

I also got introduced to this super rich drama industry when sonam casting FAWAD for khoobsurat news came

And the rest is history

I agree FAWAD F qureshi are on a different league altogether

Zahid Ahmed is sooo spook good that he rose to fame in no time...i love him to death

Imran abbas has improved a lot by now...watch his latest mera naam yousuf hain and khuda aur mohabbat

Mahira is hands down overrated...really don't understand why is she worshipped for her so called looks n acting ...

Sajjal Ali is mindblowing...do watch gul e rana

But disagree with AYEZA...she is a good actress as well...dont know which show of here I hv watched but she was excellent in pyaare afzal and the latest tum kaun piya ( even though that show sucked)

But plz do give pyaare afzal a shot

Saba Qamar is the BESTEST...her pairing with David is FIRE...hope u watched besharam...diegest writer and sangat

chik thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I am also an NRI and never watch indian dramas...I accidently watched one scene of ZGH 3 months back and rest is the history...and was bowled over by Fawad and Sanam... I did not know about Fawad and now crazy about Fawad.. and I feel bad , I did not know anything about Fawad before...ZGH is my favorite so far.. After that I watched Humsafar, Dastaan (first few episodes) and so impressed by Pakistani dramas...In fact watched Kapoor and Sons recently...and to my utter disappointment, from now on Fawad will not work in Indian films...

Male Actor.. I like only FAWAD ..

Female, very impressed by Sanam Saeed, Sameena Peerzada , Sanam Baloch.. watched Durr-e -Shahwar , Talkhiya...

Edited by chik - 7 years ago