Users

Frequent Posters

mimixoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

This is one of the much better scripts by Sameena ijaz

Wish they aired this show on ARY instead

hopefully faris doesn't magically appear end up on this show and ends up marry bitto s 😡
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: mimixoxo

hopefully faris doesn't magically appear end up on this show and ends up marry bitto s 😡

🤣

Word Count: 0

_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I love fahad mirza 😆 and he has such good chemistry with Hira's character...
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
I love fahad n noman mansoor.. both the heroes but I don't see any CHEMISTRY between hira with either of them
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

I love fahad n noman mansoor.. both the heroes but I don't see any CHEMISTRY between hira with either of them

I agree. When Fahad cleared Hira's face from make up. that scene would've looked super hot, although Fahad's intentions were pure, but at least from Hira's side , that scene would've looked hotter, if she didn't look like his little sister.😆
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Well .. After watchig today's episode I am taking back my words, coz Bitto and Sarmad (Hira and Fahad)'s chemistry was amazing . their confession scene, their bus scenes . even their memories made me feel their love and pain. What a beautiful emotional episode. the best till today .
mimixoxo thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Well .. After watchig today's episode I am taking back my words, coz Bitto and Sarmad (Hira and Fahad)'s chemistry was amazing . their confession scene, their bus scenes . even their memories made me feel their love and pain. What a beautiful emotional episode. the best till today .

Yep the bus scene was heartbreaking. I could feel their love. I honestly think hira's not in love wit him. She likes the idea to be in love with someone... She likes that he was there for her in hard times in the city. She's misunderstanding that with love. Her real love will be noman , who I am hoping she ends up with :) My heart broke for farhad as I think his heart will be broken.
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: mimixoxo

Yep the bus scene was heartbreaking. I could feel their love. I honestly think hira's not in love wit him. She likes the idea to be in love with someone... She likes that he was there for her in hard times in the city. She's misunderstanding that with love. Her real love will be noman , who I am hoping she ends up with :) My heart broke for farhad as I think his heart will be broken.

So you think that she'll end up with Noman!😲 Poor Sarmad.😭 I can't see him cry. He is the best friend a girl can have (after Reyan of course😃) . Well . I love Noman too. he's a real mard. I like his attitude. he also has a heart of gold. I am dying to watch his nok-jhoks with Hira.😃
mimixoxo thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

So you think that she'll end up with Noman!😲 Poor Sarmad.😭 I can't see him cry. He is the best friend a girl can have (after Reyan of course😃) . Well . I love Noman too. he's a real mard. I like his attitude. he also has a heart of gold. I am dying to watch his nok-jhoks with Hira.😃

yep I am on team noman... there is something about stronppg silent type that I love... I feel bad for fahad though :( are you team fahad ? The nok jhoks will be awesome... can't wait.. I hope we get some scenes btw them this week...
Reyan is the best no comparison 😃
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

@Mimi . I can't say that I am team Fahad. I just loved how he looked after Hira, how he supported her, how he can't live without her. I just feel sad seeing him crying. But I love Noman. I too love strong guys. Fahad too is strong. he just love Hira madly. But Noman is strong , coz he is helping ppl, standing against his bro and bhabi, taking the side of villagers. I love both. can I just say that?!