Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mimixoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: JNam

loved the scene when bano is sitting on the stairs thinking " nope I am only supposed to think about my husband.." I am thinking possibly in her mind she might be developing feelings for tajdhar soon.

Preview looks exciting.. I wonder what he's going to say to her when he comes to her door :😳

I thought so too. She is starting to be swayed by his attentions; who wouldn't? He is nice, respectful, and willing to do anything for her sake. But, I think, she is holding off because of her loyalty to her husband. I just hope the makers explore this side of Bano, which is attracted to Tejdar. I do not want a holier-than-thou heroine who is happy being tied to a man who really just cares for his step-mother's affection. It is nauseating to see Subhan this way after all the abuse he suffered at his step-parent's hands. But maybe, his thinking is twisted because of the abuse. Sad! Bano and Tajdar was both nice people who deserve each other over their respective partners.
I hope they end up together... Subbhan , I know he's been abused all his life. But its time for him to act like a man. The scene when they go out shopping and he doesn't buy her anything. She expect her to understand and he's saving .. But in the end he's cont.. spending on his mom and sister. Double standards much??!!

576281 thumbnail
This show has turned into a depressing one...Even the all powerful Tajdaar is rendered powerless by the evil Zenia...She has turned into such a monster that she is willing to fall down to any level to get Tajdaar's property in her name...All in all, its just too depressing and disappointing to see her win in her schemes episode after episode with no light at the end of the tunnel...
On the other hand the story of Bhanu's mamu, which used to be distracting and boring, is now turning out to be interesting and something to look out for...
576281 thumbnail
People who are still interested in this show, there is some hope finally...Tajdhaar found Zeenia's medical report and exposed her lie in front of his mom...Of course its another thing that she cried more crocodile tears and emotionally blackmailed his mom into forgiving her...
Here Bano's husband finally grew some backbone and put his foot down to his wife being treated as a servant and also looks like he is up to something regarding Tajhdaar and Bano...
Edited by cricketfan1 - 7 years ago
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
Just started to watch since is it is re-airing lets see how it goes!
JNam thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Bholie Bano-So it was all about unrequited love
I loved Tajdar in this show, and not much else. I wanted to like this show much more because of the deep impression he left on me. Inspite of being rich and inspite of all the female attention he had in his life, he was kind to his mother as well as his ex-wife. Moreover, he chose for himself an essentially nice, kind hearted woman. Unfortunately, I think the writers and the makers went wrong in how they presented Bano and possibly even in the casting of her. I can understand Bano being distant towards Tajdar after she was married to Suban. This attitude reflected her loyalty and sense of honour towards her husband, which are great traits in a noble character. However, I was always left feeling uncharitable towards her because of her indifference towards Tajdar. To my mind, to be convincing, the makers needed to devote at least 5-8 episodes wherein Tajdar and the unmarried Bano were engaged in happy, cheerful interactions. Thereafter, due to whatever reason, she could have been married off to Subhan and they could have tried to make the marriage work. For even a love story about unrequited love to work for me, I need to at least like the person who is at the receiving end of that love. I had the same problem with Mohabbat Tumse Nafrat Hai. While I really connected with and felt for Gulrez, I felt nothing for Ayeza Khan's character. I was unclear on why Gulrez liked her. Had she been friendly, kind, and the rest, I would have understood. For example, if her character was like Melanie in Gone With The Wind, I would have completely been captivated by the story. Unfortunately, it appears that writers on both these shows were unable to do the needful to make the women likable. So, while I wanted Tajdar and Gulrez to be happy, I also wanted them to snap out of it and channel their love towards more deserving women. As a result, I couldn't stay engaged with the viewer for long, which is a shame as both the actors played their roles so believably, esp. Syed Gibran. In all, a wasted opportunity but for at least a few episodes, an engaging one as well. Hopefully, some maker will get this story of unrequited love right sometime soon for me to watch :-)
Edited by JNam - 6 years ago
Simz786 thumbnail
Love what you wrote Jnam, i'm enjoying this show actually the name put me off but im surprised. Even the side characters like banos mamus story is interesting
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Just watched the show on Youtube and here is my review :-

In the starting episodes the serial was good and then it started going downwards so i watched it by fast forwarding..😆 Subhan didn't deserved Banu at all.. he let her step mom and step sister torture her so much.. A guy who didn't took a stand for anything.. Both father and son were totally Spineless..🥱 (Tipu was actually better then them.. they should've learn something from Tipu) Chalo Subhan ki Maa sauteli but baap toh nahi tha.. Aisa baap honay say acha baap hi na ho.. Tajdaar was the real man who just wanted his love to be happy at any cost just like Nooran.. both were real aashiq and their love was in true sense.. Sahi ishq tha dono ko jis mei doob gaye huey the. Boht hi kum log aise lucky hoty hain jinko tajdaar jaise insaan milta hai. Banu didn"t deserve anyone. she was the one who let herself tortured by her Saas and Nanad.. Shadi ko bachany k chakkr mei apny aap ko Naukrani bna k rakh daala.. balkay log aaj kal naukraniyun say bhi itna bura salook nahi krte jitna is show mei banu k sath kia gaya.. arey itna zulm bardaahst krnay k bad naukraniyan bhag jatin hain aur yeh bahu hoty huey bhi itna bardaahst krti rahi.. Kabhi apni Naani tak ko kuch btana zrori nahi samjha Saas k dar k marey. Uski zubaan sirf tajdaar k samnay hi khulti thi.. Jabkay Saas aur nanad k samnay mazloom. she was not bholi infact she was bewakouf jahil banu.. pooray show mei bus usi ki kadar krti rahi jo apni Maa aur behn se uski kadar tk na krwa saka.. pata nahi kis planet ka mard tha. Ending is very bad coz jin k sath bura hona chahye the un k sath kuch bhi nahi kia gaya.. Poora show dono Maa Beti Banu ko torture krte rahe aur end mei unhein koi saza tak nahi di gyi.. infact beti kafi property kha hyi Tajdar ki.. Tajdar aur uski decent si Maa ko maar dia gya jo k sub sy ache chracters the show k. Worst ending ever of any show!!

Is show sy yeh sabaq milta hai k Burey logon k sath acha hota hai aur woh bus zulm jharte rehtay hain jabkay Tajdar, uski Maa aur Nooran jaise ache log bus suffer krte rehty hain aur Subhan jaise na mardoon ko (jo na koi wada nibha sakte hain aur na hi apni biwi ki izzat krwa sakte hain) khairaat ki mahaan biwi aur muft ki dolat hasil kr lety hain !!

The show name should've been "NaMard Bholay Subhan ki Mahaan Banu" 🥱

My fav chracter was Tajdaar in this show because of which i watched it till the very end and i really loved the lead heroine although i hated her dormat chracter.
Edited by Faraan92 - 6 years ago
Simz786 thumbnail
Im so dissapointed in how this show was handled up until sobhan's accident it was very good. Now its getting worse and worse. Sobhans family treat bano like rubbish and he doesent react, sobhan is crazy to offer tajdar bano. Uff i still have the last few epis left but i had to come here to express my anger. This show has potential but they ruined it by stretching it so much!