Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
Just happened to watch a few minutes of yesterday and todays epi. Was funny when itna tyaar shyar ho kar aaya to dekha bano ayi hi nai. Nashta le kar 😆
Edited by Simz786 - 7 years ago
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Is it just me or the girl Bano and Jibran look great together
mimixoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I had stopped watching this show... Finally caught up from episode 14 to episode 20 last night
I loved this week's episode!! Tajdhar and Bano! I love Tajh.. He's what you call asli mardh :)
Loves her even though she's not hers and is willing do small stuff for her. Its broke his heart when he saw how she's treated as a servant, hope he treats the wife like that now.

Bano is so innocent, my heart broke when her mom in law took her jewelry..

I honestly feel Tajdhar will change due to Bano and his love will be pure and slowly she will come to realize this. Just hope her husband is out of the picture soon and Tajdhar's wife dies in a fire :)
I want tajdhar and bano together!!! She needs some happiness in her life and Tajdhar will provide it.
Also she can make him human again :)

Can't wait to more bano and tajdhar next week :)
576281 thumbnail
I happened to watch some random episode of this show and then kinda caught up with some more episodes up until the latest one just enough to get the gist of the story...Seems like an interesting one...
I also think Tajdaar is going to be an indirect protector of Bano...He will learn to love her from the sidelines and be her ultimate cheer leader...

But why is that maid of his all sad and droopy around him? Since I did not watch the show scene to scene, this part is mysterious to me...Can someone please clarify my doubt about this girl?
mimixoxo thumbnail

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

I happened to watch some random episode of this show and then kinda caught up with some more episodes up until the latest one just enough to get the gist of the story...Seems like an interesting one...

I also think Tajdaar is going to be an indirect protector of Bano...He will learn to love her from the sidelines and be her ultimate cheer leader...

But why is that maid of his all sad and droopy around him? Since I did not watch the show scene to scene, this part is mysterious to me...Can someone please clarify my doubt about this girl?

This show is an amazing show :P Looks like I am the only fan of this show .
The maid is in love with him. But Tajhdar doesn't like her in that way. He has kept his distance but she can't stop falling in love with him. His marriage killed her in a way. If you notice after that she's wearing black in mourning
576281 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mimixoxo

This show is an amazing show :P Looks like I am the only fan of this show .

The maid is in love with him. But Tajhdar doesn't like her in that way. He has kept his distance but she can't stop falling in love with him. His marriage killed her in a way. If you notice after that she's wearing black in mourning

Yeah I noticed that...She looks more and more creepy by the episode...Also more dangerous than Zeenia...Zeenia is just a spoilt brat with horrible attitude but this maid comes across as someone who is willing to do anything to get her wish granted...
mimixoxo thumbnail
She's creepy. I have the feeling she might resort to kaala jaadu...As in the earlier episodes she goes to the this priest about getting her love for Tajdhar..
576281 thumbnail
Liked this weeks episodes...The story is taking an interesting turn...Just hope he doesn't turn into a creepy stalker though!
mimixoxo thumbnail

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

Liked this weeks episodes...The story is taking an interesting turn...Just hope he doesn't turn into a creepy stalker though!

finally story is taking a turn. I loved the scene when bano is sitting on the stairs thinking " nope I am only supposed to think about my husband.." I am thinking possibly in her mind she might be developing feelings for tajdhar soon.
Preview looks exciting.. I wonder what he's going to say to her when he comes to her door :😳
JNam thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
loved the scene when bano is sitting on the stairs thinking " nope I am only supposed to think about my husband.." I am thinking possibly in her mind she might be developing feelings for tajdhar soon.
Preview looks exciting.. I wonder what he's going to say to her when he comes to her door :😳
I thought so too. She is starting to be swayed by his attentions; who wouldn't? He is nice, respectful, and willing to do anything for her sake. But, I think, she is holding off because of her loyalty to her husband. I just hope the makers explore this side of Bano, which is attracted to Tejdar. I do not want a holier-than-thou heroine who is happy being tied to a man who really just cares for his step-mother's affection. It is nauseating to see Subhan this way after all the abuse he suffered at his step-parent's hands. But maybe, his thinking is twisted because of the abuse. Sad! Bano and Tajdar was both nice people who deserve each other over their respective partners.